Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of the Hill!

Go down 
+101
7Styl3
Robert FM
FunnyBoy
Ninja Elf
Green Puffle
Little Claus
War Bandit
Chub 777
Ace
BT
Ninja C
Redziggy
Scoala CP
Loony
tntclay
Tricky
Lemondrops
python47
DGKiD
Mook
Name
Mojo
!Bubo!
Yoda.
iJosh
Creeper
Asho
Giatekla
snowmanx
IAB
Dr. Dead Dier
Cody
UnReAl-MaStEr
Shadow
ipodflix
Dark
Sergio
Snowball423
AlterBlade
TomY
Nooh
Spookkid
Kyuu
PenguinDude95928
Arceus2468
JazzDawg
xoxosuzyxoxo
Smarteh
Bulletwolf
Badger
mew850
Argie
High Jinks
Chief Spy
Dobby
Dieg
KingdomDarkII
RR
abcdefg123ac
airface08
*I.Bros.*
Ketchup Wasabi
Tina9340
lookathis
Elle
Adsertif.
DK-Y2Y
Adam[]
-999-
Bam
Hellopayton
Teh Maker
Devious Dale
K0olsuperdood
Mickey4741
rulerofgame
Techno
Dave
Revinder
Waddle50008
Dan
acef596
Ramza
jmg11
Koupan
Luvs Pokepenguins
.Tranquility
Skyward Sam
Robo
Finny
Goobenheimer
Wolfeh
Egaro
Neo
Clubpenguin3345
Guin
iWaddle
.:Goo Mad:.
Walmart
Maria
CrazyCatoon
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Finny
Adventurer
Adventurer
Finny

Registration date : 2008-01-27

King of the Hill! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 2:15 pm

Throws sonic at goobienhiemer and he falls off.
My hill.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 4:33 pm

There is an endless pit and Goob is put into orbit, I throw a rock at him from behind and light him on fire with a propane torch, he hits you and you both burn up, then I increase your gravity to critical and you both implode on yourselves and die.
My hill!
Back to top Go down
Wolfeh
Seeker
Seeker
Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 4:42 pm

Little did Waddle know, it WAS a rat. Wolfeh runs back up the hill with an army of rats and they chase Neo into a quicksand pit, and Neos never seen again...

That'd make the hill mine.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 4:47 pm

I just ate hot wings so I came up and breathed on you and the burning stench killed you.

My hill
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 4:49 pm

I put poison in your hot wings which was really what killed wolfeh, and seconds later you die too.
I walk up.
My hill.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 5:16 pm

I went to heaven and gave God a backrub and he threw me back down on top of the hill and it squashed you. Then I poured hot sauce all over you and ate you and barfed you up into my toilet.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 5:21 pm

Litlle did you know I am psychic, I take control of the toilet and it chases you down the hill.

My hill.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 5:29 pm

I threw a rock at your eyes and you became severely color blind. You saw a big glob of cement and you thought it was the hill so you ran up the cement and got stuck. My Hill
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 5:51 pm

The cement hardens on my foot and I pry the cement off the ground and kick you in the head. Ouch.
My hill.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 6:02 pm

I got a steel plate in my forehead so it didn't hurt. I just happened to be wearing protective gear so I knocked down a telephone wire and poured water all over it and threw it at you.

My Hill
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 6:36 pm

I take the cat I rescued from a tree, (See Walmart's post) and throw it at Goobenheimer. He falls off the hill.

:P
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 6:39 pm

I use Goob as a rock and hit you and you roll down the hill, my hill! :P
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 6:41 pm

I use my super powers to turn the hill into a sphere, the 2 are rolling around on it, and they hit you, and I turn the sphere back into a hill and you 3 go tumbling down the hill. My hill.
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 6:42 pm

I hit you with a pet dog (idk why). You fall down. I wrap you in red carpet and roll you down the hill :P My hil... hille... hilllyi... Bleh!
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 6:45 pm

I take control of the dog with Psychic powers, he comes back and kills you, then unrolls me.
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 8:24 pm

Neo wrote:
I take control of the dog with Psychic powers, he comes back and kills you, then unrolls me.

Then I, the wonderful person that I am, gives you a cheeseburger, and now you obey me. My hill.
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
Robo

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 8:40 pm

Walmart wrote:
Neo wrote:

Then I, the wonderful person that I am, gives you a cheeseburger, and now you obey me. My hill.

Robo asks nicely for the hill. Being the wonderful person Walmart is, she gives me the hill.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 8:44 pm

But then dirkd parachutes from heaven and knocks out Robo, takes the hill. And puts a super atomic shield bubble around it, MY HILL! :D
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 10:21 pm

DirkD thinks he's all that but then all of the sudden my goob army of blobs comes and surrounds you. They start to rip out all your brains and bones and they roast them over the fire. They eat it and barf your guts in a river and the river falls into a lake and the lake gets contaminated and kills every other user on this forum.

My Hill
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 2:16 am

Ummm I had a super atomic shield around my hill, MY HILL! :D
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 2:38 am

It's atomic, I throw liquid nuclear energy at it and it explodes, killing you.
My hill.
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 10:55 am

Walmart thought this game had become a bit distasteful, so she gave you all bibles, and in horror, you dropped the bibles and ran away. My hill.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 11:10 am

Walmart looses her balance and falls down the hill. Nice and simple. Now it's my hill! =D
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 12:15 pm

iWaddle thinks he's all that but then all of the sudden my goob army of blobs comes and surrounds you. They start to rip out all your brains and bones and they roast them over the fire. They eat it and barf your guts in a river and the river falls into a lake and the lake gets contaminated.

My Hill
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 4:08 pm

Little did Goob know that I am hiding, shrunken in the toilet bowl. I go up his butt when he sits down, and travels up into his brain, and I have control of him. I tell him to kill himself, and when he dies I fall out, hit the reversal switch on my shrink ray, blast myself with it, and I pop out of the toilet.
My hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill!   King of the Hill! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next