Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)

Go down 
+3
*I.Bros.*
Adsertif.
Dieg
7 posters

Who has a better sig?
Dave
Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Bar_left38%Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Bar_right
 38% [ 6 ]
Big sb
Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Bar_left62%Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Bar_right
 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Empty
PostSubject: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 18th 2008, 10:01 pm

Big Sb and Dave got the same amount of votes so we need to choose a winner and unlike the other polls here you have to vote for the best sig

Dave:Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) 2jg4bo3

Big Sb:Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) ThePursuitofHappynessSig
First to 10 votes goes to the next round
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 18th 2008, 10:04 pm

Dave, text is better, blended better too, no sharp edges.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 18th 2008, 10:20 pm

Big Sb has a better one!
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 18th 2008, 10:35 pm

I dont like any of them, but dave.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 18th 2008, 10:49 pm

Why does everyone think dave's is better then Big sb's. Big sb's is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 18th 2008, 10:50 pm

lol RR...I like the BG for dave but i love the smudging for big sb
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 18th 2008, 10:50 pm

Which 3 users should be eliminated???
<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><tr><td>Boom</TD>
<td><table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><tr><td>Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Voteleftjm2</TD>
<td>Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Votbar1ik8</TD>
<td>Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Voterightvy0</TD></TR></TABLE></TD>
<td align=middle> 2% </TD>
<td align=middle>[ 2 ]</TD></TR>
<tr><td>Rangersrock30</TD>
<td><table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><tr><td>Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Voteleftjm2</TD>
<td>Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Votbar1ik8</TD>
<td>Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Voterightvy0</TD></TR></TABLE></TD>
<td align=middle> 8% </TD>
<td align=middle>[ 6 ]</TD></TR>
<tr><td>Dave</TD>
<td align=middle> 15% </TD>
<td align=middle>[ 11 ]</TD></TR>
<tr><td>Big Sb</TD>
<td align=middle> 14% </TD>
<td align=middle>[ 10 ]</TD></TR>
<tr><td>Flubby</TD>
<td align=middle> 18% </TD>
<td align=middle>[ 13 ]</TD></TR>
<tr><td>Jake</TD>
<td align=middle> 19% </TD>
<td align=middle>[ 14 ]</TD></TR>
<tr><td>Walmart</TD>
<td align=middle> 7% </TD>
<td align=middle>[ 5 ]</TD></TR>
<tr><td>Cj</TD>
<td align=middle> 14% </TD>
<td align=middle>[ 10 ]</TD></TR></TABLE>
Total Votes : 71
Cancel vote

Look Big Sb won...
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 18th 2008, 10:52 pm

Da 12Bros wrote:
Why does everyone think dave's is better then Big sb's. Big sb's is awesome!

I said i dont like em anyway lol.
But i didnt notice that.(The votes)
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 19th 2008, 9:01 am

Big Sb needs 6 votes and Dave needs 7 and I don't know for who to vote
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 19th 2008, 11:26 pm

Who has a better sig?
Dave
33% [ 3 ]
Big sb
66% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Cancel vote

well so far big sb is winnin.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 20th 2008, 1:07 am

Big Sb's is better. Dave's is OK but it just looks like a render and a background. It needs to be blended together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 20th 2008, 1:22 am

Tricky14 wrote:
Big Sb's is better. Dave's is OK but it just looks like a render and a background. It needs to be blended together.

Took the words out of my mouth.

I do always like some blending. Dave does have a cool backround tho.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) EmptyJune 20th 2008, 4:45 am

Big SB, he's won!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)   Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Sig (Graphic Battles forum is unactive and blah blah blah)
Page 1 of 1