Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE CHICKENS!11!!!!111CHICKENS! FREE!!!!EGGSSWWOWH June 18th

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FREE CHICKENS!11!!!!111CHICKENS! FREE!!!!EGGSSWWOWH  June 18th Empty
PostFREE CHICKENS!11!!!!111CHICKENS! FREE!!!!EGGSSWWOWH June 18th

Well I knew this a while ago but min as well post it :P

We're getting chickens! From school! Well acually we don't know who is getting one and not. My teacher is doing an experiment with an incubator and 12 eggs. Theyve been in there for a while, and we all hope they hatch by tommorrow. Onc ethey hatch he's going to pick out of a hat who is going to get one (they needed to bring in a shoebox and parents per. slip). I'm brining ing muh showbox and slip, and yesh I hope I get a chicken.

Otherwise, today was an ok day, we had gym and layed kickball and then the hole 5th grade went up this gaint hill be have in our schoolyard and we all signed books. Then our class watched a movie, ate lunch then another movie. Then last period we had like a team quiz with the 2 sides of the classroom about science....Well anyway tommorrow is the last day...expects a bloggy post.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

FREE CHICKENS!11!!!!111CHICKENS! FREE!!!!EGGSSWWOWH June 18th :: Comments

Um, sounds fun. o_O
Sounds fun, but how will she contact you all, on summer break?
It's a he Ad, lol. I left him my phonenumber and so did 3 other peeps. He said hes coming to school for the next few days to finish cleaning.

FREE CHICKENS!11!!!!111CHICKENS! FREE!!!!EGGSSWWOWH June 18th

Page 1 of 1