Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penguin Then numbers?

Go down 
+6
Giatekla
Snowball423
Cycle22
Adsertif.
iWaddle
Ghost
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Penguin Then numbers? Empty
PostSubject: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 4:56 pm

There's a major glitch, whenever you create a penguin and you play on it it's name is, Penguin (Then Numbers here) It happened to me twice! And The names weren't even bad :/

Names:
Letta Me See
Penguinriot
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 4:59 pm

From now on when you create a penguin, it will be penguin##### - The numbers is your penguin id number. A moderator has to approve your name. If he/she approves it, then it will be the name you chose. If not, it will stay as penguin########.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 5:21 pm

That's pretty smart of them to do. Yet they didn't agree to my name yet! :x
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 8:01 pm

iWaddle wrote:
From now on when you create a penguin, it will be penguin##### - The numbers is your penguin id number. A moderator has to approve your name. If he/she approves it, then it will be the name you chose. If not, it will stay as penguin########.

Oh I never knew that, but I'm sure I was in the 800,000's... :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 8:12 pm

iWaddle wrote:

when did that take into effect?
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 8:17 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
iWaddle wrote:

You were in the 16,000,000's proabbly. Mine is about 17,900,000. Any account with the word penguin in it is getting changed to penguin and then the id number so penguinriot will probably stay with the numbers. I don't know about the other one.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 8:36 pm

Snookims wrote:
iWaddle wrote:

when did that take into effect?

When they upgraded CP a few months ago.

before that, you would jusy get to keep your name, but if they found out it was innapropriate, it would be changed to something like Penguin8379821.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 24th 2008, 10:50 am

Yes. A friend of mine's brother named his penguin "Physcho Rule" and maybe CP thought he was "Physcho" so they changed his penguinname to... Penguin7889949 blah blah blah.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 24th 2008, 10:56 am

Aww, iWaddle already answered. :( I found this out when I made Teh Eggroll and emailed them on the Penguin************** thing. :line:
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 24th 2008, 11:02 am

iWaddle wrote:

Aww,I was just about to post that. :(
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptyJune 26th 2008, 2:53 pm

Now that disneys in the picture they think everythings bad
Ghost wrote:
There's a major glitch, whenever you create a penguin and you play on it it's name is, Penguin (Then Numbers here) It happened to me twice! And The names weren't even bad :/

Names:
Letta Me See
Penguinriot
Back to top Go down
Cutiiez
Lurker
Lurker
Cutiiez

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 2:25 pm

Cycle22 wrote:
adsertif123 wrote:
iWaddle wrote:

You were in the 16,000,000's proabbly. Mine is about 17,900,000. Any account with the word penguin in it is getting changed to penguin and then the id number so penguinriot will probably stay with the numbers. I don't know about the other one.

That happened to me.
i guess they didnt approve it.. i mean mine was:
GossipXGirlx01

and they didnt approve it and gave me:

Penguin66658017

something like that.

UR COOL HAWT burn mehh babess ((::

CUTIEANDLovee, peace!
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 2:26 pm

Those may be offensive phrases to Canadians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Then numbers?   Penguin Then numbers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Penguin Then numbers?
Page 1 of 1