Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! Empty
PostSubject: I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!   I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! EmptyDecember 21st 2009, 11:02 pm

His name is Muddy Ducky. That really is his name. Watch the end of the video and there will be a blue tour guide penguin who's name is Muddy Ducky. I can't really get an image of it at the moment, I don't have Printkey installed on my laptop. I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! 75551
Edit: Here's the image:
I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! 1zq6kic

Last edited by SnowMan on December 22nd 2009, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!   I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! EmptyDecember 22nd 2009, 12:01 am

Where did you find this out?
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!   I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! EmptyDecember 22nd 2009, 5:41 pm

Wind Chill wrote:
Where did you find this out?
I just said, the video.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!   I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! EmptyDecember 22nd 2009, 8:34 pm

kai. MuddyDucky tracker any1
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!   I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! EmptyDecember 23rd 2009, 5:58 am

It could just be any normal Club Penguin user with the name Muddy Ducky which is blue and has a tour guide hat.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!   I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! EmptyDecember 23rd 2009, 10:01 am

Jack Frost wrote:
It could just be any normal Club Penguin user with the name Muddy Ducky which is blue and has a tour guide hat.
Well, the proof is, now I think he's a famous penguin that isn't known that good by users (like Box Creator), because at the Cove part of the video a penguin was saying, "muddy duckies here!". Or maybe he was just being a muddy duck on CP because he was brown and had the green inflatable duck floatie on. I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! 930468
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!   I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! EmptyDecember 23rd 2009, 10:06 am

Well, he's more well known than you may think.
CP Wikia Article

He is also the account used to show you how to dress your penguin, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!   I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin  home page's name is! Empty

Back to top Go down

I know what the tour guide penguin on the Club Penguin home page's name is!
Page 1 of 1