Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Jesus is my Friend" tag

Go down 
+14
Adsertif.
Mook
snowmanx
Giatekla
Hellopayton
Triton
gdhs
Maria
KingdomDarkII
ParkourSAM
Dobby
Egaro
Mickey4741
Waddle50008
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

"Jesus is my Friend" tag Empty
PostSubject: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 6:10 pm

I made this for anyone in the forum to use. Enjoy it, spread it.
"Jesus is my Friend" tag 6yocn4
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 6:33 pm

No offense but this shouldn't be allowed. Not every one is Christian, you know. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 6:43 pm

Then anyone who isn't christian can deal with it. You don't have to look at it, the title should be a good warning. Ignore it if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 7:06 pm

Yes, we have freedom of speech. You're not forcing anything on anyone, so I don't see any problem with this. It's a way to say you're proud of your faith.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 7:32 pm

Thanks Waddle :D
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 8:03 pm

Omg, Its soo hard to ignore!! Ahhhh! :oops:
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 9:52 am

But still it's offending. :roll:
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 9:57 am

Mickey4741 wrote:
But still it's offending. :roll:
Why is this forum turing religious? We have a devil angel smiley, a growing thread about Christianity, and now "Jesus is my friend"
Why, is my question. It seem's like your forcing your religion on other people.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 10:01 am

I'm not a Christian and I consider it a tad offensive. Not to the point that makes you take it out of your sig, though. Everyone is free to discuss their religion, and taking in count that the majority of the forum users are followers of the Christian religion, it's not really offending. Despite that; however, Tri-Edge has a point there.

Last edited by iLoveDark on August 1st 2008, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 10:05 am

Can of Beans wrote:
Tri-Edge has a point there.
For once.
I really don't think you should share your religion with other people. That doesn't mean take pride in it though.
It only takes one person to say "Christ be with you" to set an ratical muslim (no offence to the muslim religion. I know it's pretty sterotypical) off with a bomb.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 10:06 am

I know I don't believe in Jesus as I'm Jewish and I think everyone should be able to maintain a faith will no influence from anybody.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 10:08 am

Mickey4741 wrote:
I know I don't believe in Jesus as I'm Jewish and I think everyone should be able to maintain a faith will no influence from anybody.
Yep. You shouldn't push your faith onto people. It's just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 10:19 am

I know, you don't see me going "OLD TESTAMENT JEWS ARE BETTER"... that basically what Waddle is doing but differently.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 10:22 am

I'm just worried one of these days my rabbi is going to come over on thursday or something and I'm going to show his kids this forum and then when they see the Jesus is my friend thing they'll think I go to a "Virtual Church" and then they're going to tell their dad, the rabbi, and then the rabbi is going to tell my parents and then my parents are going to get mad at m because I showed them this forum = /
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 10:25 am

Yep. You shouldn't bring your religion into the computer and other peoples faces. Just a moral I grew up with.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 11:20 am

Robodragon wrote:
I'm just worried one of these days my rabbi is going to come over on thursday or something and I'm going to show his kids this forum and then when they see the Jesus is my friend thing they'll think I go to a "Virtual Church" and then they're going to tell their dad, the rabbi, and then the rabbi is going to tell my parents and then my parents are going to get mad at m because I showed them this forum = /
o.O My rabbi has never been near my computer before. :P
Back to top Go down
gdhs
Observer
Observer
gdhs

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 11:22 am

Nice! 10/10. I like it alot. Its just random. :face:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 3:09 pm

Angels and devils are just symbols of good and evil, how is that religious? The smiley's supposed to be an "good out, bad in" thing.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 11:48 pm

I made this for a reason. I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm certainly not pushing my faith on anyone, I didn't ask anyone to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 20th 2008, 6:52 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
Yep. You shouldn't bring your religion into the computer and other peoples faces. Just a moral I grew up with.

Wow they never said you have to follow it. Thats like saying lets say you had a Harry Potter sig that said "Harry Potter is my friend". And I was brought up that I'm not allowed to watch Harry Potter. So I called your sig offensive. Thats ridiculous. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 9:16 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
No offense but this shouldn't be allowed. Not every one is Christian, you know. :roll:
Ok, let's go in depth with what you just said. You claim it should not be allowed because you don't believe in Jesus and not everyone else does. I can understand your reasoning, but we have to think about the people who DO believe in Jesus. You're creating a wrong from a right, and we're turning a right into a wrong by not removing it.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 10:34 pm

Ahh I like it but I like the "Everybody is my friend" one. It is PRETTY fair, ya know.

And, this tag is just for people who believe in Jesus. It's not really forcing people to you know, believe in Jesus.

And think of SIGNATURES, aren't they supposed to be, like your name or something that describes you? Not just c4d riff-raff and stuff XD
So, this tag is to show your Catholic, you know.

A basic meaning.

giateks

P.S. Sorry for taking in to this sort of problem but, I'm bored
:oops:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 10:39 pm

This would be forcing Christianity on you:

Mickey, you have to be Catholic or I'm banning you from CPP, shut up about your religion and love ours, okay?

I would never say that, of course, that goes against my faith and my duty to try to love everyone and respect them whatever faith and color, but I don't think a tag saying "Jesus is my Friend" is really forcing anything.

However, Robodragon presents a rather good point, if he got in trouble for being on CPP because of it...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 10:44 pm

Egaro wrote:

However, Robodragon presents a rather good point, if he got in trouble for being on CPP because of it...
~Egaro

True. This forum is supposedly based on Club Penguin, lol, but not on religion...

giatekla
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag EmptyJuly 25th 2008, 9:07 am

I made the "Everyone is my friend" one on paint. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Jesus is my Friend" tag   "Jesus is my Friend" tag Empty

Back to top Go down

"Jesus is my Friend" tag
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next