Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short BUT Deep Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Short BUT Deep Blog Empty
PostShort BUT Deep Blog

Today I was listening to a Song called "Tears Dont Fall" and It put me into a deep thought about my life.

I have Messed up my life. I've done a lot of things I wish I hadn't done. I've been in the back of a Cop Car a couple times for a lot of things. I've Rebelled against People and the society which caused a lot of trouble. I have also done alot of Sexual things I would rather not and cant talk about here. These things have turned me into a whole other person. A person who is like the devil and just powers over me. Is always doing somthing bad or cruel.

See, I used to be a Goody Two Shoes kid. All that changed after seeing my parents fight and then getting a divorce. My dad was an alcoholic so he used to yell and act weird a lot. I started to become the person I am now.

I thought about how maybe that was somthing that made me become who I am. But then I started to think that maybe it was the choices and actions I took that changed who I was. and Im starting to believe that more than the problems I've had in my life that could of changed me.

I guess what Im trying to say is that life is like a R.L Stine's Horror choice book, Every choice has a different ending.

~Jake :mus:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Short BUT Deep Blog :: Comments

xVx iMurk xVx
Re: Short BUT Deep Blog
Post August 5th 2008, 9:23 pm by xVx iMurk xVx
Whoa, man. I've had troubles with alchohol and some other things too, I hope you pull out of this mess. ;)
Egaro
Post August 5th 2008, 9:28 pm by Egaro
Wow. I can't relate to you on an empathetic level, but I can give you my sympathy and hope you pull through this. You're having a rough time; it's hard to get through things like that.

Do you want me to move this to Member Blogs?
~Egaro
Jake
Post August 5th 2008, 9:28 pm by Jake
lol sry Kant or egaro can you move this to member blog's lol
Egaro
Post August 5th 2008, 9:31 pm by Egaro
Done. ;)
~Egaro
Jake
Post August 5th 2008, 9:36 pm by Jake
Thx, and thanks for understanding what im going through. :)
Post August 5th 2008, 9:55 pm by Mook
Woah man. I can't wonder what you gone through. I can not relate to this because I've never done this. I hope you can turn your life back around.;)
Dan
Post August 5th 2008, 10:06 pm by Dan
Hey Jake, Hope everything works out. If that teenage talk section is sucsessful, you could talk over some thing there with myself or other teenagers because I know there are some.
*I.Bros.*
Post August 5th 2008, 10:19 pm by *I.Bros.*
My dad was an alcoholic so he used to yell and act weird a lot. I started to become the person I am now.

I can understand you.
Even though Im not a teen yet.
Like c0median said about the teen thing ;)
Argie
Post August 6th 2008, 10:17 am by Argie
Well.... I guess it's time to change.
Post  by Sponsored content

Short BUT Deep Blog

Page 1 of 1