Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!

Go down 
+55
Finny
Chargers
Raqumine
Ghost
elmo1121e
Skyward Sam
BT
jorboy88
Moonstar123
Silver
Thunder
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Tiztotheiz
stephie4295
Lemondrops
Gary Bob
Sheila Gally
Elijahc149
Maria
Giatekla
Ashley_Babbi
Vamp Kc
Chap1
Killer Cat
Hoodie Ghost
Green Puffle
Ninja Elf
Iced8383
Brennan
Adsertif.
quaz
Kyledavis2
Chub 777
hancoock
hbk258
Little Claus
Revinder
Ninja C
Ghost Rolled
Snowball423
Snow Bunny
red nosed reindeer
Dan
Deathvalley22
Pogen1
LtbJ
RTL
iWaddle
Mook
lil snow bal
Ace
elinayian
Ketchup Wasabi
Floppy9999
Thomas Pc
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 10:39 pm

Hopefully many people come. Looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 10:50 pm

@Gary Bob: sure, I'll add you to the list!
@Bosco and kw80: DON'T KILL YOURSELF IF YOU MISS IT!! :O
@Lemondrops: Alright, I'll add you to the list!
@Spooky: Are you on the list? Since the name change I don't know anyone around here... xD

@Bosco (again): Really? That's cool! I'll tell my sister!

If I missed you on the list or anything, please tell me. Check to make sure I put you in the spots you wanted!
Look at the other thread about helping out this party on meetings and parties, we need your help!
The party is now being thrown for Gherkie (my sister on Oct. 30), and Floppy9999 (my neighbor on Oct 10)! They are around the party, so the party is also for them!
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 11:02 pm

Yes I am on the list. I am net. My name was changed to Spooky.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 11:05 pm

Alright, thanks for the info net!

UPDATE: We have 42 people that say they're coming to the party! So about 36 or so people will probably remember, or be able to make it! I'll see what I can do sometime about asking Vital Viper about the party, he's been on, but not often, if I see him, I'll tell him about CPP and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 11:07 pm

Hope everyone comes.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 11:21 pm

im only a 50% =[
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:02 am

That's alright, 50% no is just the same as 50% yes!
Yoda: A smart one, you are.
rofl...
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:44 am

ill be on Yoshi5150 instead yoshi51508 got bann forever :downcast:
:downcast: :downcast:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:45 am

Alright, just a tip, don't do things that you aren't supposed to do on Cp, then you won't get banned.
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:47 am

i didnt do anything wrong
i got hacked a few times and they bann be who ever hacked my got me bann :downcast:
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:48 am

lol every1 knows that...

hey for the commercial part read the one in club and teams
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:52 am

what?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:03 am

Oh, that stinks Cat... Well, I changed it to your new penguin name.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:15 am

wat cat stinks? why?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:17 am

No, it stinks that he lost his penguin. He was banned, so he had to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:30 am

ooh! and btw why dont you register to have a commercial now?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:37 am

I don't know how... I can't afford it right now anyway...
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:39 am

i will do it for you when DB is back
i will afford really no prob'em man
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:53 am

alrighty then, you can if you wish, thanks very much!!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:54 am

and note that we wrote 3 pages of stuff on her post while she is gone... she will have to read 'em
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:55 am

yea... xD
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:56 am

im wondering if she will answer all of em cuz i dont think she can remember it al
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 3:57 am

huh who?
me?????
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 6:15 am

Mr. I.M. Spooky wrote:
Spooky Thomas Pc wrote:
My sister's birthday party will also be celebrated at the Halloween Party. Her birthday is on the 30th, so she will be celebrating it there. We might do more activities, I'll plan it all tomarrow or something, since it is in a month.
dude my birthday is on the 30th too no lie
My sister's birthday.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:35 pm

Wow Chub, your sister, mine, and Bosco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next