Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's happening to me?

Go down 
+21
Egaro
Killer Nyy8
Dan
snowmanx
Cj2
Adsertif.
Chub 777
Tanukii25
*I.Bros.*
Adam[]
BT
Hoodie Ghost
Flubby
Donkey
bunny boiler
RR
AlterBlade
Snowball423
Mook
Revinder
Maria
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

What's happening to me? Empty
PostSubject: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 8:32 pm

Uh, well, the last few days of my life have been a mess. No doubt about that. But why am I starting to cry about every little stupid thing that saddens me? I thought I was more cheerful than that...

I'm always gloomy for no reason, I quit playing tennis just because I epically failed in a match today, I'm starting to get angry at everyone, I'm shouting all the time, I sometimes feel like hurting myself for doing something stupid and I lost my sense of humor. Is it depression or something? Please help me understand. :S

This might sound something stupid to share with everyone I don't even know face to face. But it's starting to affect my life and my friend's life as well--it's not like I have that many friends anymore, figures.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 8:43 pm

Its most likely depression. I have it sometimes and I feel like I hate my life. But then that leads into Emoness. But then I think of things on the bright side and it cheers me up.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 9:03 pm

Sometimes I do hate my life. Not all the time thought. I hope you get this fixed up Darkboom.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 11:25 pm

It may be depression, it may not. I feel like this sometimes, but then a few days later I'll be back to normal.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 11:28 pm

I believe this may be depression.Yesterday you were so excited-like, and now you seem so upset and "messed up"(not the offencive way) in your life.That has to be depression.That really can't be good. :S
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 12:04 am

I honestly dont think its depression boom. When going through youre teenage years, you start to feel all this..crap. Im going through it too and im not liking my life so much, thats why I havent even been on. Its sorta like puberty i would say. Its not easy...:(
Back to top Go down
bunny boiler
Drifter
Drifter
bunny boiler

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 5:51 am

sometimes it's easier to share things with people you don't have to 'face' (forum friends) than to pluck up courage to tell somebody in real life. you really ought to tell your parents how you feel because they can help you, even if it means taking you to the doctors for some advice. don't ignore these feelings if they are getting worse!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 11:45 am

RR wrote:
I honestly dont think its depression boom. When going through youre teenage years, you start to feel all this..crap. Im going through it too and im not liking my life so much, thats why I havent even been on. Its sorta like puberty i would say. Its not easy...:(

You're kinda right, sometimes I feel perfectly fine and then "poof". Something stupid upsets me and I'm depressed for the whole day.

bunny boiler wrote:
sometimes it's easier to share things with people you don't have to 'face' (forum friends) than to pluck up courage to tell somebody in real life. you really ought to tell your parents how you feel because they can help you, even if it means taking you to the doctors for some advice. don't ignore these feelings if they are getting worse!

Never really thought of it that way, but you're right. I've ought to tell my parents or at least my mother about this. The stupid thing is, it's not like I don't want to tell them, it's that I'm afraid of their reaction when I do. I'm always afraid, actually. I'm feeling better today anyway, crying my head off last night really helped.

The Chao of Fall wrote:
I believe this may be depression.Yesterday you were so excited-like, and now you seem so upset and "messed up"(not the offencive way) in your life.That has to be depression.That really can't be good. :S

Oh, well. You actually noticed. :P

Thanks for the help, everyone, r at least talking to me and not laughing about it or something. I feel lots better now.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 4:29 pm

I don't understand life, or why I'm doing it... feel the same. It's life.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 4:34 pm

It could be depression, but it most likely isn't. It could be from all the stress in your life, but that depends on your school and family situations, which I don't really know about.

The best way to deal with things like this, is relax and keep doing what you've always been doing and have fun. Thats the real way to get threw depression, you just have to chill out, lay back and get back on track.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie Ghost
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hoodie Ghost

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 5:25 pm

If your a guy then its proboblly

Spoiler:

No this is not sexual talk because it's a way of life

I went threw it about a year ago and the same things went a long with me
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 6:19 pm

Hoodiebird wrote:

Spoiler:

Uhh, no. I'm not a guy. :omg:

Thanks anyway. xD

Flubby wrote:

The best way to deal with things like this, is relax and keep doing what you've always been doing and have fun. Thats the real way to get threw depression, you just have to chill out, lay back and get back on track.

Thanks for the tips. I'm going to apply those right now, actually.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 6:22 pm

I have muh ideas, ut probably shouldn't post dem...

Maybe the other girls hate you cuz ur so hot?
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 8:58 pm

Take on life Head first, Life's not fair, doesn't mean your going to let life keep you down
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 9:50 pm

Hoodiebird wrote:

Spoiler:

What are you like eleven? Girl go through it to, but it's alot worse. Blah blah blah...
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 9:59 pm

Feel better.
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 10:48 pm

BT wrote:
Hoodiebird wrote:

Spoiler:

What are you like eleven? Girl go through it to, but it's alot worse. Blah blah blah...

Thank you BT. Now I actually have proof that Hoodiebird is eleven. 8D
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 7:13 am

maybe deppression.All I can say is read jokes,funnypics etc to laugh.As they say laughing is good medicine :D .
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 6:19 pm

Tanuki I wrote:
BT wrote:
Hoodiebird wrote:

Spoiler:

Thank you BT. Now I actually have proof that Hoodiebird is eleven. 8D
Lol, nop problem. :D
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 8:57 pm

RR wrote:

Yeah, and she is a girl...PMS?
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 9:40 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
RR wrote:

Ya, that's my best guess. ;)
G'luck DB.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 9:42 pm

Why don't you tryout for "America's Next EMO"? :P
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 9:45 pm

Cj wrote:
Ya, I recently tried out for the "America's Survivng Loser Dancing Talents Brother Idol!" xD
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 22nd 2008, 5:24 pm

AdserDoom wrote:
RR wrote:

Doesnt..matter. Everyone goes through it.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? EmptySeptember 22nd 2008, 5:26 pm

Vampire wrote:

I'm not "cut for it". =DD

Uhh, I'm feeling fine now. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's happening to me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next