Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's happening to me?

Go down 
+21
Egaro
Killer Nyy8
Dan
snowmanx
Cj2
Adsertif.
Chub 777
Tanukii25
*I.Bros.*
Adam[]
BT
Hoodie Ghost
Flubby
Donkey
bunny boiler
RR
AlterBlade
Snowball423
Mook
Revinder
Maria
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

What's happening to me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2008, 5:40 pm

Bloody Tomato wrote:
Vampire wrote:
Why don't you tryout for "America's Next EMO"? :P

I'm not "cut for it". =DD

Uhh, I'm feeling fine now. :P
LOL!!! Im laughing right now. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2008, 9:24 pm

Tomato head is all right =D
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 6:38 am

It's not depression, Your still getting into activities like computer.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 3:02 pm

Actually, I only use the computer because I have nothing better to do. I'm on it 24/7 which is also a problem..
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 4:53 pm

Lol.
Im on here because of bordem.
Back to top Go down
Killer Nyy8
Observer
Observer
Killer Nyy8

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 5:01 pm

well, Just chill, and try not to yell
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 5:28 pm

You have me; I wouldn't care if you came to my house, shot me in the leg, and cursed your head off at me, I'd still be your friend.

Just maybe not as close a friend. :P

It's depression. There was a point where I was genuinely depressed over the summer. The best medicine is to pick yourself up and move on.

Some tips for depression:

-If you're really having trouble, see a counselor. They could really help you.
-Do you think it's serious? If so, antidepressant medicine could help a lot.
-Have a spiritual connection. It doesn't matter what religion, just make sure you're into it. That's one of the best remedies for depression.

It might not be depression at all, though--it could just be adolescence and mood swings, if you catch my drift...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 9:28 pm

Most people do that within the ages of like 11 and 16, its normal
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 9:44 pm

Bloody Tomato wrote:
Uh, well, the last few days of my life have been a mess. No doubt about that. But why am I starting to cry about every little stupid thing that saddens me? I thought I was more cheerful than that...

I'm always gloomy for no reason, I quit playing tennis just because I epically failed in a match today, I'm starting to get angry at everyone, I'm shouting all the time, I sometimes feel like hurting myself for doing something stupid and I lost my sense of humor. Is it depression or something? Please help me understand. :S

This might sound something stupid to share with everyone I don't even know face to face. But it's starting to affect my life and my friend's life as well--it's not like I have that many friends anymore, figures.
It's fine. Sad, but fine. Just don't give up. Don't hurt yourself. It's terrible. People start treating you badly and calling you "emo" and it doesn't help any. By the time you get outta school, you'll feel like hurting yourself again, then people'll start calling you "emo" again. And so the cycle continues. Just look up at the road ahead, not down at your legs cause they hurt from walking. (Translation: Think positive thoughts not "Woe is me")

It happens to everyone. People do hurt themselves, people do cry. But we all have to once in a while. Imagine the pain and suffering in the world if everyone hurt themselves? Not good, at all.

I know depresion. It's bad. You don't have it. People don't just wake up depressed. You'll be fine. But don't hurt yourself. Please. This is coming from experiance. JUST DON'T!
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 10:08 pm

Screamkitten wrote:
You have me; I wouldn't care if you came to my house, shot me in the leg, and cursed your head off at me, I'd still be your friend.

Just maybe not as close a friend. :P

It's depression. There was a point where I was genuinely depressed over the summer. The best medicine is to pick yourself up and move on.

Some tips for depression:

-If you're really having trouble, see a counselor. They could really help you.
-Do you think it's serious? If so, antidepressant medicine could help a lot.
-Have a spiritual connection. It doesn't matter what religion, just make sure you're into it. That's one of the best remedies for depression.

It might not be depression at all, though--it could just be adolescence and mood swings, if you catch my drift...
~Egaro

Its not depression. :P Im 99.9% sure.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 10:33 pm

It's depression dude get your life back to normal, just be you again, be happy, tell people to complement you so that you'll get out of the mode.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 10:56 pm

Its not depression..-_-..
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 12:21 am

@Egaro: Really? Does that mean I can steal your cookies and wreck the house? 8D

Thank you really really much for the tips and for your help, everyone. Espcially Eg, RR and KD. I'm doing good so far, and I found a harmless way to vent my anger and just relax; writing, praying and sports. Running early in the morning with loud music in your ear is quiet helpful. :P
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 12:39 am

it chould be poberty you know like when your life changes and your attidtude
puberty is what it chould be
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 12:53 am

Ha, I was in not at all stage like that, But I'm just the loneliest kid in school. I will suddenly be though.
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 1:47 am

i did that and i was grumpy a lot
it was in summer but it was wierd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happening to me?   What's happening to me? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's happening to me?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2