Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate

Go down 
+20
Skyward Sam
Chub 777
Goneie
Chargers
Maria
Yoda.
Baroutter456
2PXI
tntclay
Argie
Ketchup Wasabi
offscott
magicNASRI
Xtra Cash
clurock
Paint Ninja
Mumbo Jumbo
Unarae
Kool Kat
AlterBlade
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coco
Vagabond
Vagabond
Coco

Registration date : 2009-01-03

When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:11 pm

hehe i think its pretty funny soon threre will only be members in cp!!!! yay!! :D :D
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:33 pm

Yeah I could see that happening because toontoon (another disney online game a little bit like clubpenguin) makes you pay to play. I hope disney does not do this to clubpenguin though.

Anway, the nonmembers annoy me when they try to get in the nightclub because so many of them standing outside of the door makes my hesitate if the nightclub is full or not. That gets on my nerves.

At least the nonmembers will stop debating in a few days whenn the party ends.
Back to top Go down
Baroutter456
Adept
Adept
Baroutter456

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 5:41 pm

isgie wrote:
Yeah I could see that happening because toontoon (another disney online game a little bit like clubpenguin) makes you pay to play. I hope disney does not do this to clubpenguin though.

Anway, the nonmembers annoy me when they try to get in the nightclub because so many of them standing outside of the door makes my hesitate if the nightclub is full or not. That gets on my nerves.

At least the nonmembers will stop debating in a few days whenn the party ends.
that would be in one day
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 9:36 am

Bit by bit they are excluding non-member to the gameIt's called [i][b]racism[/b][/i][b].
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 9:43 am

[quote="Chub 777"]Bit by bit they are excluding non-member to the gameIt's called [i][b]racism[/b][/i][b].[/quote]
Technically it's discrimination, not racism, same concept though. I see a bad future for CP, it looks like it's becoming one of those games that having to pay, is a major part of it. It used to be a sort of high grade flash game but now it's changing. Luckily, I am working on a plot to get money online easily and legally with only having to click a few buttons once a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3