Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate

Go down 
+20
Skyward Sam
Chub 777
Goneie
Chargers
Maria
Yoda.
Baroutter456
2PXI
tntclay
Argie
Ketchup Wasabi
offscott
magicNASRI
Xtra Cash
clurock
Paint Ninja
Mumbo Jumbo
Unarae
Kool Kat
AlterBlade
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 7:50 pm

Racist? We are saying that these people who complain about not being a member, not supporting the site, and not getting the same benefits as members are annoying, and you call us racist?
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 8:00 pm

No.....

I mean all those posts in the past about nonmembers. And so, you call the nonmembers not supporting the site and noobs. -_-

All I am trying to say here is that these rants are kinda annoying. And about the expressing your opinion part, I think it is totally awkward. So if I see this guy punching me in the face, I punch him back just to express my opinoin that I hate this guy?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 8:05 pm

That is what I would do. Or maybe twist his arm or something. Self Defense.

And no, nonmembers barely support the site. Is that bad? No, they are just playing a game they found on the internet. But if they yell that they want everything the people who ARE supporting the site have.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 8:07 pm

And yet all these topics of "noobs" rants are all nonmembers. A nonmember story. When NOOBS attack. That basicly states all nonmembers are noobs. Punching is against the law. So under normal circumstances, no one would actually hurt that person in return unless you are different.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 8:32 pm

Punching isn't against the law....

Anyway, no, we're talking about the non-members who are noobs, not the nonmembers in general. I've been a non-member plenty of times before. So? I don't yell at people for getting annoyed at others, in fact I've gotten annoyed at the others too because all they do is whine.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 9:01 pm

I have been annoyed by them too.

But what annoys me most are these rants because sharing this kind of stuff just isnt what CP is suppose to have.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 9:06 pm

This is verry anoying, i sometimes cant get into the town because it is full of non-members protesting. They need to understand that club penguin need money to do all the programming and s*it like that! Club penguin dont grow money on tree's
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 9:09 pm

....... And more useless rants......

You know, you dont have to rant about it if you dont hate it. Thats what makes this whole thing annoying
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 9:11 pm

Paint Ninja wrote:
I'm a non-member and even I think this is stupid. They really need to understand the basics of online games that include memberships. Then again, they will think it's a foreign language and say it's stupid and unfair.
I still stand by what I say. They need to learn that if they want to go to the party they need to pay money. If they think it's unfair, then they can go wait 3 DAYS! Since when, do people overreact when they can't play Thin Ice or Astro Barrier or even DJK3000. Last time I checked, people play Cart Surfer and Puffle Round-up to earn coins. It's just 3 days. I don't think anyone will die if they can't play those 3 games.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 9:39 pm

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
....... And more useless rants......

You know, you dont have to rant about it if you dont hate it. Thats what makes this whole thing annoying
you are really hard to understand sometimes
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2009, 11:16 pm

In my opinion there are two kinds of n00bs. The first kind of n00b is the one we are talking about here. Just random people who found the game online and don't know anything about anything in the game. They are usually non-members (due to the fact that they probably don't even know anything about membership in the first place so if they wouldn't know how to buy it if they wanted to). The second kind of n00b are the ones I REALLY hate. The ones that are ALWAYS members and never non-members. I am talking about the idiots who go around pretending to be "cooler" than others, or that they are dating, or even those little idiots who pretend they're elmo or whatever. All of those people got in to the night club, so in no way is the night club a "haven" for members. And no, not all non-members are n00bs, and I highly doubt that any of the people who seriously play CP and go to this site (by this I mean I am excluding all of those inactive members that don't ever post EVER) are in any way n00bs. And if anyone says this rant was useless.....
FIGURE OUT WHAT A FORUM IS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Baroutter456
Adept
Adept
Baroutter456

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 12:20 am

Peng Peng 11 wrote:
In my opinion there are two kinds of n00bs. The first kind of n00b is the one we are talking about here. Just random people who found the game online and don't know anything about anything in the game. They are usually non-members (due to the fact that they probably don't even know anything about membership in the first place so if they wouldn't know how to buy it if they wanted to). The second kind of n00b are the ones I REALLY hate. The ones that are ALWAYS members and never non-members. I am talking about the idiots who go around pretending to be "cooler" than others, or that they are dating, or even those little idiots who pretend they're elmo or whatever. All of those people got in to the night club, so in no way is the night club a "haven" for members. And no, not all non-members are n00bs, and I highly doubt that any of the people who seriously play CP and go to this site (by this I mean I am excluding all of those inactive members that don't ever post EVER) are in any way n00bs. And if anyone says this rant was useless.....
talking of noobs
go to alpine and se the n00b madness
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 12:24 am

tntclay wrote:
This is verry anoying, i sometimes cant get into the town because it is full of non-members protesting. They need to understand that club penguin need money to do all the programming and s*it like that! Club penguin dont grow money on tree's

I growz money on trees :div:

Just kidding, anyways I know its crazy I heard non member penguins going on strike :oops:
Isn't this only 3 days Since

Thursday till tommorow
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:16 am

Baroutter456 wrote:
Peng Peng 11 wrote:
talking of noobs
go to alpine and se the n00b madness
........ I did........ I'm going emo now........
Back to top Go down
Baroutter456
Adept
Adept
Baroutter456

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 12:49 pm

wow just wow
the party was extended until tuesday
now nonmembers will REALLY be outraged xD
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:27 pm

~Yoda~ wrote:
tntclay wrote:

Just kidding, anyways I know its crazy I heard non member penguins going on strike :oops:

Thursday till tommorow
Nonmembers go on strike? A whole lot of good that will do.

:face:
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:01 pm

Argie wrote:
~Yoda~ wrote:
tntclay wrote:

Thursday till tommorow
Nonmembers go on strike? A whole lot of good that will do.

:face:

I agree, strike on what? A blackboard?

It's ridiculous, it's not like they're not gonna be able to play the game after a few days or so. :P
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 2:24 pm

I know this is so annoying. They try to get in when they can't and they always say " I quit! " It is bothering me. :Bugeyed:
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 4:14 pm

If you say I know how to get in as a non member and say its a glitch
loads of penguins will say

TELL ME!!
Tell me or else i report the bug

its annoying
Back to top Go down
Goneie
Citizen
Citizen
Goneie

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 5:42 pm

Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
Im tired of all these "Just ask your parents are a membership", "Do they know what paying means?". WHAT IF YOU CANNOT PAY?!

Well, if your parents can pay about $20.00 (possibly more) a month for internet, they could probably pay for a $6.00 membership.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 3:06 am

Whogo-Kazooie wrote:
It's stupid and pathetic. How old are these silly people?
Between 4-7.Seriously!A month worth of membership only costs 6 bucks!I have like $100 poket money currently.I'm a non-member and I was a member.The features (no offence,CP) suck.All you do is get clothes.NOTHING ELSE.Now that this is turning into a flam-like war,I should wrap this up and hope this does NOT turn into a story like Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 5:56 am

Chargers2133 wrote:
I know this is so annoying. They try to get in when they can't and they always say " I quit! " It is bothering me. :Bugeyed:
That's so stupid, for two reasons. One, it's immature, two, it doesn't make a huge difference if a member quits and it makes even less a difference if a non-member quits.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 12:08 pm

I hope most of you realize these kids are ages 6-10. So don't bash them for this. They probably are brand new and do not understand what a member party is.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 3:51 pm

Lol, they go on strike? Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:05 pm

I hope they just get a life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate   When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Noobs Attack: A Non-Member Story/Debate
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next