Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Mom Died

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

My Mom Died Empty
PostMy Mom Died

My mom passed away today at about 3:30 central. I am really saddened by this and I am just beside myself right now. I went to the hospital and me and my brother and sisters were there with her. My cousin Sam might have told some of you on aim.

I have now lost my mom and dad.

Dad:March 17,2007
Mom: January 18, 2009

What a birthday present :'( I am just idk i feel really bad right now. All the life seems to be sucked out of me. I was crying earlier I have held them back now. I just dont know.

My Father always told me
"In life you eventually pay. God blesses you with something and you either have to pay now or later."
God has blessed me with a lot of ability in basketball and music. I guess I am paying now. I just wish It was me that went instead of them. I feel like I have a new purpose in life, that I need to inspire people. I just feel like I have a lot of things that still need to be done in life.

Peace and God Bless
~Cole
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Mom Died :: Comments

Bam
Re: My Mom Died
Post January 18th 2009, 9:34 pm by Bam
Wow. That was... im truly speechless are you really 15? I just have nothing to say. I feel so terrible and I know thats what everyone is going to say but I really do mean it. You have to know that! Listen to your dads words, he knew what he was talking about. You've had a great loss, now is the best time for you to have a great faith in god. Never stop beleiving.
iWaddle
Post January 18th 2009, 9:36 pm by iWaddle
That really must suck. Both parents, dead. That would really sadden me if it happened to me.. What are you going to have to do now? Is a relative taking you in?
Post January 18th 2009, 9:37 pm by Chargers
Wow I am so sorry Dirk... Your cousin told me on AIM what happened. Does that mean you take care of your siblings now? :(
Bam
Post January 18th 2009, 9:38 pm by Bam
Is he really 15, thats why I asked, what about shelter? I feel so bad. When was your birthday today?
ParkourSAM
Post January 18th 2009, 9:38 pm by ParkourSAM
I'm so sorry. Always believe what your father said and never stop. R.I.P.
Skyward Sam
Post January 18th 2009, 9:38 pm by Skyward Sam
Bam wrote:
Wow. That was... im truly speechless are you really 15? I just have nothing to say. I feel so terrible and I know thats what everyone is going to say but I really do mean it. You have to know that! Listen to your dads words, he knew what he was talking about. You've had a great loss, now is the best time for you to have a great faith in god. Never stop beleiving.

I turn 16 in two days.

To Iwaddle yes I am going to be living with my cousins.
My life pretty much sucks right now. I have heard a lot of inspirational things from people but the meaning doesn't tear down to my heart.

To Chargers, No they will be going to stay with my grandparents. I won't be able to live with them until my sister graduates so she can get a house.
Bam
Post January 18th 2009, 9:41 pm by Bam
I hope its not to personal, and if it is I understand. But how?

~Bam
Post January 18th 2009, 9:43 pm by Chargers
Wow... it sucks this happened right before your birthday. Get better buddy. :(
Skyward Sam
Post January 18th 2009, 9:43 pm by Skyward Sam
Bam wrote:

~Bam

She's had cancer since july. I remember posting it here
AlterBlade
Post January 18th 2009, 9:45 pm by AlterBlade
Dirk, I am very sorry to hear this.I can tell you were very close to your parents.They raised you and you were given these 2 special talents.Now you're parents are in heaven watching you, and you need to make sure that you become sucessful, never give up.Your parents want you to be happy, so you need to go for your dreams and achieve them.You can't let yourself down or anyone else.Making other people happy will give you a warm feeling.That's what both of these choices will do if you work hard at it.Life is a mystery, you never know what will happen next.You have a choice of music or sports.Even both is great, but go for your goals and make your parents happy like they want you to be.You can suceed in life if you try, buddy.

Again, I'm very sorry to hear of this.
Skyward Sam
Post January 18th 2009, 9:47 pm by Skyward Sam
Thank you chao. Still as i said now words cannot tear into my heart right now.
Techno
Post January 18th 2009, 9:49 pm by Techno
This truely sucks. I feel really bad for you. I hope life gets better for you, In the future. Happy Early B-day, Dirk.
AlterBlade
Post January 18th 2009, 9:49 pm by AlterBlade
I understand, it's a very upsetting time.
Just try to remember that your parents gave you everything and they raised you to what you are now, a talented teenager.They loved you, and they want you to be happy.
Bam
Post January 18th 2009, 9:56 pm by Bam
DirkD wrote:
Bam wrote:

~Bam

Im still speachless. Cole, Ive never met you once ever in my whole entire life, and yet I feel so close to you. Youve helped me with graphics over the past year (almost). You've really encouraged me, Ive never told any one this, but if it werent for you, Id have never been as high in anything past a newbie in graphic design. When you made that one tag, and I will remember it forever, it was mainly light blue with a lot of white, I remember the original copy, the render, the text. You used the text Birth of a hero. The first copy had a line on the side, that you ended up taking out. RTL and me and of course you, were kind of like forum friends in a way that we spent the whole day together online, yet we dont even know eachother. Do you remember the tag? About a week or so after the tag was made, I asked you for the font. That was the first time Ive ever downloaded a font. You wanna know why? Because before you, Ive never known how. And the day you made the tag, i was in about 6 battles with you. And you used the tag eventually, in the last battle of that day. That right their was the reason, I am still making graphic designs today. I know it sounds corny, and I know you probably dont remember, but now, I want to live my life with a job in graphic design. A career that makes me happy and that guves me jobs that I actually enjoy, I was trapped looking for a carrer in some kind of doctor like, making money job, but thats not me. I need to thank you, and I dont think I will ever get you to understand how much that day you made that tag meant to me. That day changed me. I would love to tell you how, but its to personal. I really do care about you and like I said before, I have never even met you. Dont stop beleivening, god wanted another flower for his garden, why would he pick a weed, when he could could have a beautyful flower. Never forget that Cole. Please.

~Bam
Skyward Sam
Post January 18th 2009, 9:59 pm by Skyward Sam
Bam wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Bam wrote:

~Bam

Im still speachless. Cole, Ive never met you once ever in my whole entire life, and yet I feel so close to you. Youve helped me with graphics over the past year (almost). You've really encouraged me, Ive never told any one this, but if it werent for you, Id have never been as high in anything past a newbie in graphic design. When you made that one tag, and I will remember it forever, it was mainly light blue with a lot of white, I remember the original copy, the render, the text. You used the text Birth of a hero. The first copy had a line on the side, that you ended up taking out. RTL and me and of course you, were kind of like forum friends in a way that we spent the whole day together online, yet we dont even know eachother. Do you remember the tag? About a week or so after the tag was made, I asked you for the font. That was the first time Ive ever downloaded a font. You wanna know why? Because before you, Ive never known how. And the day you made the tag, i was in about 6 battles with you. And you used the tag eventually, in the last battle of that day. That right their was the reason, I am still making graphic designs today. I know it sounds corny, and I know you probably dont remember, but now, I want to live my life with a job in graphic design. A career that makes me happy and that guves me jobs that I actually enjoy, I was trapped looking for a carrer in some kind of doctor like, making money job, but thats not me. I need to thank you, and I dont think I will ever get you to understand how much that day you made that tag meant to me. That day changed me. I would love to tell you how, but its to personal. I really do care about you and like I said before, I have never even met you. Dont stop beleivening, god wanted another flower for his garden, why would he pick a weed, when he could could have a beautyful flower. Never forget that Cole. Please.

~Bam
I remember. The Crysis tag.
Bam
Post January 18th 2009, 10:01 pm by Bam
DirkD wrote:
Bam wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Bam wrote:

~Bam

~Bam
I remember. The Crysis tag.

Think things over and get a good night sleep tonight.
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Post January 18th 2009, 10:12 pm by Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
hey chin up everyone has to go through one bad time in life and yours is over with eairly after that it will be smooth sailing sure it seems dark and tough but hang in there
Skyward Sam
Post January 18th 2009, 10:13 pm by Skyward Sam
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog wrote:
hey chin up everyone has to go through one bad time in life and yours is over with eairly after that it will be smooth sailing sure it seems dark and tough but hang in there

Chin up? Both my parents are dead.
AlterBlade
Post January 18th 2009, 10:14 pm by AlterBlade
Uhh, Saint Chaos, I would think about what you say...
Ketchup Wasabi
Post January 18th 2009, 11:19 pm by Ketchup Wasabi
Im sorry to hear that...
I would never understand how horrible it would be to lose your parents.... I noticed that I am very very lucky. Its my birthday today and my parents are all here celebrating for me. We will have a long prayer to thank God after the party. And the only way I know how you feel is to think about my parents disappearing at this momment. I would not stand it. Keep on living and breathing. You will get over it and I personally think you are very strong, to still keep up in such a bad time. May God be with you. =]
AlterBlade
Post January 18th 2009, 11:22 pm by AlterBlade
Ketchup Wasabi wrote:
Im sorry to hear that...
I would never understand how horrible it would be to lose your parents.... I noticed that I am very very lucky. Its my birthday today and my parents are all here celebrating for me. We will have a long prayer to thank God after the party. And the only way I know how you feel is to think about my parents disappearing at this momment. I would not stand it. Keep on living and breathing. You will get over it and I personally think you are very strong, to still keep up in such a bad time. May God be with you. =]

Again, be careful of what you say.I saw something in there that would make me feel bad if I lost both my parents, so double think before you post.

You never know what will happen in life.
KingdomDarkII
Post January 18th 2009, 11:24 pm by KingdomDarkII
Did your cousin tell you what I said?
You have my greivances, Cole...
Skyward Sam
Post January 18th 2009, 11:34 pm by Skyward Sam
Yes he did tri
Mickey4741
Post January 18th 2009, 11:55 pm by Mickey4741
That's really sad. God is taking care of her in a better place, and she can be with your Dad.
Post  by Sponsored content

My Mom Died

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next