Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Mom Died

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

My Mom Died - Page 2 Empty
PostMy Mom Died

My mom passed away today at about 3:30 central. I am really saddened by this and I am just beside myself right now. I went to the hospital and me and my brother and sisters were there with her. My cousin Sam might have told some of you on aim.

I have now lost my mom and dad.

Dad:March 17,2007
Mom: January 18, 2009

What a birthday present :'( I am just idk i feel really bad right now. All the life seems to be sucked out of me. I was crying earlier I have held them back now. I just dont know.

My Father always told me
"In life you eventually pay. God blesses you with something and you either have to pay now or later."
God has blessed me with a lot of ability in basketball and music. I guess I am paying now. I just wish It was me that went instead of them. I feel like I have a new purpose in life, that I need to inspire people. I just feel like I have a lot of things that still need to be done in life.

Peace and God Bless
~Cole
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Mom Died :: Comments

KingdomDarkII
Re: My Mom Died
Post January 18th 2009, 11:55 pm by KingdomDarkII
Thanks...
And please, call me KD
Loiy1
Post January 19th 2009, 12:04 am by Loiy1
My Mother - January 2nd 1995 - Age 24

My Father - January 4th 1995 - Age 25 - Died on his birthday.

I wish I could help us both.

This makes me cry.

What kind of world do we live in..

My mother and father both had cancer aswell
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Post January 19th 2009, 12:08 am by Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Chao wrote:
Uhh, Saint Chaos, I would think about what you say...
why saying look on the bright side of life
Skyward Sam
Post January 19th 2009, 12:12 am by Skyward Sam
My father died in a car accident
Mumbo Jumbo
Post January 19th 2009, 4:50 am by Mumbo Jumbo
:( I feel so sorry for you, pal.
Ninja Elf
Post January 19th 2009, 1:53 pm by Ninja Elf
Sorry I dont think you should come on the forum any more well not alot anyway.

You should start hanging around with the rest of your family just incase their feeling bad for what happened.

R.I.P :(

It's actually good she's dead not meaning that in a offensive way she might have felt more pain alive since having cancer.

She is in a better place now with your Dad in heaven they shall look down at you.
So just remember they are always with you ;)
Iced8383
Post January 19th 2009, 2:45 pm by Iced8383
Sorry to hear that Dirk. :(
Post January 19th 2009, 4:25 pm by Guest
Dude..:(

I thought she would be better. Didn't you say she was going to get surgery?

Ah man.
Clonewars2
Post January 19th 2009, 8:08 pm by Clonewars2
im so sorry....... If that ever happend to me I wouuld be horrified. well there in a better place.
*I.Bros.*
Post January 19th 2009, 8:47 pm by *I.Bros.*
[b]Ouch.[/b]
[b]I'm so sorry![/b]
[b]That would be hard to loose a parent at such a little age![/b]
[b]When your 15 and both of your parents die![/b]
[b]Oh my gosh, I can't even know what I would be doing, I would be completley BALLING off my head![/b]
[b]R.I.P DirkD's Parents.[/b]

[b]They will always be watching you![/b]
Goobenheimer
Post January 19th 2009, 9:09 pm by Goobenheimer
I am so sorry. I really really feel bad. I never experienced the pain of losing someone I was real close to. I feel so terrible. I can barely get over it. Just remember that there are always people to talk to about this. I really don't want you to just be depressed for the rest of your life. Everything happens for a reason. I can't imagine what you have been going through the past few years. Just reading your post is making me realize how lucky I am. Just don't live in the past. You will eventually need to move on with your life. I wish you the best of luck.
Bam
Post January 19th 2009, 9:12 pm by Bam
[quote="Saint Chaos The Hedgehog"][quote="Chao"]Uhh, Saint Chaos, I would think about what you say...[/quote]
why saying look on the bright side of life[/quote]

Your pretty much telling him to suck it up and deal with it it not so many words which I find very rude, if you wanted him to look at the better things in life than say that not "Chin Up".
Vortex
Post January 20th 2009, 6:11 am by Vortex
[b]Is this really true? If it is...then I wish you the best of luck for the future. I'm sure your parents are proud of you, since you had the courage to be tough and live with your cousins. [/b]
Post January 20th 2009, 6:22 am by Dark
[b]I feel really sad for you, Cole. :(
[/b]
Maria
Post January 20th 2009, 7:28 am by Maria
I..Oh..That's terrible, more than terrible.

I hope both of your parents are resting in peace right now. I can't imagine how hard it is to lose both of your parents, but stay strong, for them. Make sure you always remember that they'll be with you when you think of them, maybe not physically there, but still, there in your heart.

I just feel creeper out right now since I kept telling KD something is gonna happen on the 18th. D:

Still, though. My creepoutelness-ish-er is way less important than your sadness. Live the life your parents worked shaped up for you, don't lose hope in life, fulfill your dreams. That's all I can say for now..
Post January 20th 2009, 7:33 am by iSnow
:( That sucks man.I feel so sorry for you.

R.I.P. DirkD's Parents :(
2PXI
Post January 20th 2009, 9:35 am by 2PXI
Oh my god. I feel so sad for you. I hate it when someone dies, even when I don't know them. You have my condolences. It sucks even more that it happened near your birthday too. I can't even start imagine how you must feel.
jstarwars
Post January 20th 2009, 12:08 pm by jstarwars
I know how you feel... My dad drowned last year. Im only 11 years old!! I feel bad for you, because now you have no parents.
But eventully everyone has to go.
Post  by Sponsored content

My Mom Died

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2