Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution - Believe in it or not?

Go down 
+9
Rutherfordium104
Mickey4741
Dieg
KingdomDarkII
Waddle50008
2PXI
Argie
Vortex
Kool Kat
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Evolution - Believe in it or not? Empty
PostSubject: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 6:47 am

this is to kinda help me out for a debate thats coming up.
my side is the intelligence design. we're against the Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.

what are your views on it? do you believe in it or not?

i don't. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vortex
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Vortex

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 7:12 am

Well-what do you mean Evolution? You mean like, Humans begin to Envolve and have bigger heads and stuff like that? Yeah, sure I believe in it.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 8:04 am

yeah.... well what other evolution would i be talking about if i said "Charles Darwins Theory?"

you know, the whole evolving from apes lalala.

so how come you believe in it? or hang on.. im not sure you know what im talking about...
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 6:39 pm

No, we did not evolve from apes or monkies. Even if you do believe in evolution, we did not. It's like saying your cousin is also your great-great-great-great-great grandfather/mother.

Anyway, if I believe in evolution or not... well, I don't really know. I don't believe in creationism and not Intelligent design.
I guess I can go with the whole natural selection thingy, it seems right enough.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 11:52 pm

Argie wrote:
No, we did not evolve from apes or monkies. Even if you do believe in evolution, we did not. It's like saying your cousin is also your great-great-great-great-great grandfather/mother.

Anyway, if I believe in evolution or not... well, I don't really know. I don't believe in creationism and not Intelligent design.
I guess I can go with the whole natural selection thingy, it seems right enough.
How do you know for sure? You don't give much information on why you believe so.

Do I believe in it? I once again take neutral side until there is more information to find a more definitive, or at least more likely, answer, and I choose not to speak of it too much due to the fact that an entire argument based on it would be pointless especially since both explanations prove each other wrong,and that I have more important things to do. That is also how I feel religiously.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:04 am

2PXI wrote:
Argie wrote:

How do you know for sure? You don't give much information on why you believe so.

Do I believe in it? I once again take neutral side until there is more information to find a more definitive, or at least more likely, answer, and I choose not to speak of it too much due to the fact that an entire argument based on it would be pointless especially since both explanations prove each other wrong,and that I have more important things to do. That is also how I feel religiously.

theres never been any genuine proof to suggest we evolved from apes.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:07 am

You know, you can believe in evolution & intelligent design..
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 12:08 am

Waddle50008 wrote:
You know, you can believe in evolution & intelligent design..

that would mean that you're neutral.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 8:16 am

I know for sure because scientists have LONG since figured out using the skulls of our anscestors to provide the information that we evolved from a single species called Homowhatevertheheck when it slowly changed overtime to Homoblablabla and Homothisthat and a ton of other random things until it got to homosapien. That could be wrong, of course, but it seems plenty likely. Think, Peng Peng, just think for a little while, okay?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 8:27 am

Evolution...
I belive in it.
With all that proof, it's hard to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 8:48 am

I don't believe in it,what about Adam and Eve were they apes? No that's what I think but I'm religious.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 8:55 am

I believe in evolution and creationism, like a mix.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 9:14 am

Tri-Edge wrote:
Evolution...
I belive in it.
With all that proof, it's hard to ignore.

what proof?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 9:16 am

Like, the similarities between different animals, maybe. And the finding of skulls, spines, etc. that slowly seem to shape into something different. Charles Darwin didn't just make up ideas without any proof or reason.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 9:18 am

Argie wrote:
Like, the similarities between different animals, maybe. And the finding of skulls, spines, etc. that slowly seem to shape into something different. Charles Darwin didn't just make up ideas without any proof or reason.

but its a theory. its never been proven. theres never been enough proof to say that we really did evolve from apes.

but i guess its a religious belief too? i know for a fact the bible, quran and torah oppose it. correct me if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 21st 2009, 9:38 am

NO, we did NOT evolve from APES!!!
Back to top Go down
Rutherfordium104
Lurker
Lurker
Rutherfordium104

Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Reply   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyMarch 22nd 2009, 1:38 pm

Ah, evolution is the answer. As we can see, species from millions of years ago have gradually changed to better suit their surrondings. In fact, it happens right now. Plus, we have evidence for evolution, while there is none for intelligent design.

Also, there's no such thing as God, so therefore, evolution is the only possibility.

Evolution is the answer to the question.

And also, Argie is right with the apes. What Darwin said was that people didn't come from apes, but people and apes had a common ancestor. And it turns out Darwin was right, with the hominids. Some hominids went on to become Homo sapiens (that's us) while some went on to become the other great apes. Why? All because of the savannah when hominids went off to that area. They needed to be able to bend down well.

But it's survival of the fittest out there, me lads! Survival of the fittest.
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 8:41 am

I see Ruther's point. By that, he means that we did evolve. Thanks (I'm sorry he got banned).
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:25 am

Technetium43 wrote:
I see Ruther's point. By that, he means that we did evolve. Thanks (I'm sorry he got banned).

the only reason you see Ruthers point is because you are Ruther. :roll:

And can you please stop saying theres no such thing as god? you can say i don't believe in god, because thats your opinion, but don't state it as a fact.
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:27 am

No, I'm not! It's just that Ruther and I are twins, just he doesn't like admitting it. We are just raised very similarly, and we have very similar interests. But we are NOT THE SAME PERSON. We're just twins (just he's not willing to say it).

Last edited by Technetium43 on April 15th 2009, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATING)
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:29 am

Technetium43 wrote:
No, I'm not!

The staff can do IP checks. ;) No point in lying.
I suspected you were him by the way your were posting so i checked your IP and i was correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:32 am

Technetium43 wrote:
No, I'm not! It's just that Ruther and I are twins, just he doesn't like admitting it. We are just raised very similarly, and we have very similar interests. But we are NOT THE SAME PERSON. We're just twins (just he's not willing to say it).

They can tell by your IP address.

I believe somewhat in evolution. We had to had start from tiny one celled organisms, and build to become humans. Im not saying God doesnt exsist, but Im not sure if I believe in all the stories about Adam and Eve. It seems nearly, impossible that two humans were placed on earth and they jst kept reproducing...

Thik of all the incest :P
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:34 am

Marriage between cousins was quite common back then. And i think that marriage between cousins is not considered incest if they aren't blood related.
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:35 am

We just have to share a computer!
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:40 am

Technetium43 wrote:
We just have to share a computer!

So he's your brother? Just say that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution - Believe in it or not?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next