Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution - Believe in it or not?

Go down 
+9
Rutherfordium104
Mickey4741
Dieg
KingdomDarkII
Waddle50008
2PXI
Argie
Vortex
Kool Kat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:44 am

Kool Kat wrote:
Marriage between cousins was quite common back then. And i think that marriage between cousins is not considered incest if they aren't blood related.

Mhmm.

And so, Adam and Eve had two kids, how did they reproduce?
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:45 am

smileygurl wrote:
Kool Kat wrote:
Marriage between cousins was quite common back then. And i think that marriage between cousins is not considered incest if they aren't blood related.

Mhmm.

And so, Adam and Eve had two kids, how did they reproduce?

I didn't target what i said to Adam and Eve.
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:47 am

Ruther and I are brothers, he just doesn't want me to say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:50 am

Yea, and it doesnt matter about all the creepy incest either lol.

I just find ti hard to believe. I believe in a higher power, but find it hard to believe that he or her or whatever had created this all. I guess it is possible, but I find that evolution is to hard to ignore, because of how much sense it makes.

Well, my bus is literaly out side my house, so I gotta finish this later. ttfn!
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 10:00 am

It evolution makes so much sense, then why does it still remain a theory?
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 10:07 am

A theory has been proven many times correct. Genetics potentially could of proved Darwin wrong, but genetics proved him right. We tested it several times, and evolution turned out positive. It's just we need to test it MORE and have it come positive for it to become a law. But a theory is much more than a random guess in science. It stood the tests that came its way, but more tests come. We just need to wait for us to see evolution with our own eyes, either in the modern world or by viewing through a time machine. Then it will be called "the law of evolution". So far, it succeeded, but it has more to come (though it has a good chance of succeeding).
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 10:10 am

Technetium43 wrote:
A theory has been proven many times correct. Genetics potentially could of proved Darwin wrong, but genetics proved him right. We tested it several times, and evolution turned out positive. It's just we need to test it MORE and have it come positive for it to become a law. But a theory is much more than a random guess in science. It stood the tests that came its way, but more tests come. We just need to wait for us to see evolution with our own eyes, either in the modern world or by viewing through a time machine. Then it will be called "the law of evolution". So far, it succeeded, but it has more to come (though it has a good chance of succeeding).

No, we don't necessarily need to see it happen in order for it to become "the law of evolution". Did we witness dinosaurs with our own eyes? But we found fossils that for sure proved that dinosaurs existed.
So then there must be some reason evolution still remains a theory right? Maybe the fact that theres not enough proof? Ring a bell?
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 10:16 am

We haven't seen the whole picture of evolution yet. We saw 33% (the fossils). The remaining 66% will be uncovered in the future. One way is by watching evolution with our own eyes (Earth's changing climate means the fight to survive goes to overdrive) by either watching modern creatures or going back in time to watch older creatures. When we can do either of those things, the theory of evolution will probably become a law.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 10:42 am

hey! there you have it! we have only 33% of proof. There is no certainty that we will uncover more proof in the future. You are only assuming that.
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 12:05 pm

Science beats religion hands down. I know we'll be able to do it (we humans are playing a bigger and bigger role on the enviorment, we could make it happen). We will see creatures evolve as the decades go on. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD!
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 12:09 pm

Technetium43 wrote:
Science beats religion hands down. I know we'll be able to do it (we humans are playing a bigger and bigger role on the enviorment, we could make it happen). We will see creatures evolve as the decades go on. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD!

maybe you don't believe in god. But i do and so do a lot of other people. Now get this through your head ok? when you say there is no such thing as god, say it as an opinion not as a fact.
Yeah, and humans are playing a bigger and bigger role on the environment. a role of destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 12:12 pm

Since we are changing the enviorment so fast, creatures all want to survive. Evolution tries to come in at a very fast rate (remember how diseases used to be cured by penicillin but can't anymore. That's due to antibiotic resistance, one of evolution's tricks on those pesky bacteria), so while many creatures become extinct, others can adapt to their new enviorment, and we could see changes in plants and animals maybe in as little as 100 years due to the way things are going now.

And another thing: where is your proof that God's real. You shouldn't believe something without proof.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 4:40 pm

Well humans have a lot of time alive some sort of evolution should have happened already but we're still the same way we always were.And I believe in god and will always believe in him no mattter what happens.You're like an atheist missionary but you never will get anybody who believe in god to be an atheist.
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:13 pm

Hey, 1% of Earth isn't good enough!!! We need more athiests. And another thing: if you want to learn about evolution in the modern world, just look up antibiotic resistance on Google (those bacteria grow up so fast *sniff*).
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:54 pm

Actually it should be 0% of earth but I respect you and I don't you chose to believe in science instead of religion
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 6:58 pm

Around 1.4% of Earth is athiest. Just multiply that by approximately 714.3% and I will be happy (then it will be 100% athiest). You can have your opinion, but in 2011, you will realize you were wrong choosing to believe...
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:08 pm

Look I am a religious person and will never stop being one in my life I don't care what scientists say,I don't care what you say I just know I will always,always believe in god
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:15 pm

Technetium43: Where did I put my roentgenium watch? Oh, here it is.

*twirls watch in front of Dieg's face*

Technetium43: You are getting very sleepy...

Dieg: I am getting very sleepy...

Technetium43: You are getting extremely sleepy...

Dieg: I am getting extremely sleepy...

Technetium43: When I snap my fingers, I believe there is no such thing as God.

Dieg: Okay...

*Technetium43 snaps his fingers*

Dieg: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD!

Technetium43: :D I convinced Dieg!

*Technetium43 does happy dance*
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:19 pm

Then Dieg goes out and sees everything
Dieg:This just couldn't be made out of nowhere
*Dieg starts looking for how everything was made and finds a book called The Bible*
Dieg:Hey what's this I'll take a look at it
*Dieg starts reading the bible*
Dieg:So that's how everything is made,wait I'm remembering everything
Technetium43:No not again
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:21 pm

*Technetium43 hypnotizes Dieg again to not ever read the Bible again*

*snaps fingers*

Hurray! Dieg will never read the Bible again!
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:22 pm

Sorry your hypnotizing won't work again with me never ever
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 7:25 pm

Idea! Sparkle sparkle!

*gets out giant rock*

*drops giant rock on Dieg's head*

*Dieg has memory loss*

*Dieg forgets all he knows*

Technetium43 gets out a roentgenium watch and twirls it in front of Dieg. Technetium says, "You are getting very sleepy..." Dieg replies, "I am getting very sleepy...". Technetium hypnotizes Dieg as Technetium says, "You will never believe in God or ever read the Bible again!" Dieg nods his head in agreement. Technetium runs away quickly and does a happy dance.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:42 pm

Technetium43 wrote:
And another thing: where is your proof that God's real. You shouldn't believe something without proof.

And where is your proof that God does not exist.

I will infract you if you continue to spam to change the topic. Last warning.
Back to top Go down
Technetium43
Beholder
Beholder
Technetium43

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:52 pm

Hey, I've learned my lesson. I'm not posting in this topic again.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2009, 9:53 pm

Technetium43 wrote:
Hey, I've learned my lesson. I'm not posting in this topic again.

Why? Because your being proved wrong?
Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution - Believe in it or not?   Evolution - Believe in it or not? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution - Believe in it or not?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next