Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderators Refreshment

Go down 
+44
Goobenheimer
Kool Kat
*I.Bros.*
Mook
Paint Ninja
Snowball423
Dan
RTL
Ketchup Wasabi
Skyward Sam
Tricky
Creeper
Techno
lookathis
Mickey4741
AlterBlade
NeoquestMoo
Triton
Argie
Girantina1
stevenF50
Will Jones
Nation Cool
JazzDawg
BabyCP
magicNASRI
Iced8383
Plurk.
Loki Terry
jb_2999
Chargers
BT
Maria
iWaddle
Freez
Flubby
Ace
Egaro
Dark
7Styl3
Asho
iSnow
2PXI
Admin
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Moderators Refreshment Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 5:26 am

Since the last attack of the warlus, we decided to make a new staff team, we will add some old moderators though.

There will be three categories.

Global Moderators

Moderators that are going to moderate all the forums.

Moderators
Moderators that will moderate less forums than global moderators.

CP Moderators
Moderators that will only moderate Club Penguin related forums.

So if you want to be put in any of these moderation memberships, you have to prove that you should be let in, but remember if you ask to BE A MODERATOR you will lose your chance.

Old Staff Members
Most of the old moderators were either inactive or not doing their job as it should be, so we are going to replace some of them, with an exception to some of them, we might change our decision about some moderators that we thought "inactive/not doing their job", so if you want your position back, work hard for it again.

New Moderators
When we were hacked, I and JazzDawg added some new moderators, they now all got demoted, some of them may be added again for their trustworthy and help to CPP.

Future Moderators
Are the moderators that are gonna moderate CPP starting from April will get picked on 5th of April, some may get picked later.

- Dark
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 5:31 am

I think it was a good idea to lay off some of the old staff. There were a couple that just never went on from what I could see.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 5:55 am

So, we can request a team? If so, I would be GLAD to help you guys.I promise and swear that I will and I am super active.

~iMusicLuvr
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 5:56 am

iMusicLuvr wrote:
So, we can request a team? If so, I would be GLAD to help you guys.I promise and swear that I will and I am super active.

~iMusicLuvr

You can not ask to be a member in any of the moderation groups, you just have to prove yourself.

Note that I will not pick all the moderators in one day, we might pick some at the end of the month and maybe the next month.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 5:59 am

Oh sorry I understood it like that.Okay :)

~iMusicLuvr
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 6:02 am

I think the new grouping is now better, so not every moderator moderate every sub-forum, only his section.
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 6:39 am

Why can't we see the current Usergroup members? Is it supposed to be like that?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 6:40 am

7Styl3 wrote:
Why can't we see the current Usergroup members? Is it supposed to be like that?

Yes, for some time.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 7:47 am

This isn't an app system, right? We don't apply, just get chosen?

The idea is great. CPP's security system needs more structure, especially after these attacks.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 7:52 am

Egaro wrote:
This isn't an app system, right? We don't apply, just get chosen?

The idea is great. CPP's security system needs more structure, especially after these attacks.
~Egaro

Exactly.

And yes, the moderators are chosen by me and the other administrators.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:18 am

So how do we prove ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:21 am

The idea seems well planned, I just hope it works out. More security is what we need.
Back to top Go down
Freez
Vagabond
Vagabond
Freez

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:50 am

I was wondering what would happen.

What precautions are you going to take should a admin account be targeted? Having moderators isn't really going to help with that.

Ace wrote:
So how do we prove ourselves?

I'm guessing just being polite and trying to help those who need assistance will do a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 9:02 am

Wow, no offence but I hate these things.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 9:21 am

iWaddle wrote:
Suck it. :P

I like the grouping idea, but the problem is. What if there's a spam attack? Wouldn't the non-global moderators only be able to delete the spam in their assigned forums? Well, what if there's no global moderators on and just one normal mod? He/She will only be able to get rid of all those pointless messages in one or two forums, the rest will just be there for all day long. Or at least until one of the Global Moderators logs on, which is pretty much the same. =P

I hope I got that point across, it's kinda confusing. :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 9:24 am

I think there are some users who deserve and have proven worthy of those spots.

Triton, Kool Kat, and a few others.

I also think some of the previous staff should stay at thier ranks.

We need staff who are at least 12 years in age, but thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 9:28 am

Just pick me already.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:04 am

iWaddle wrote:

No offense.

Demented Duck wrote:
iWaddle wrote:
Suck it. :P

I like the grouping idea, but the problem is. What if there's a spam attack? Wouldn't the non-global moderators only be able to delete the spam in their assigned forums? Well, what if there's no global moderators on and just one normal mod? He/She will only be able to get rid of all those pointless messages in one or two forums, the rest will just be there for all day long. Or at least until one of the Global Moderators logs on, which is pretty much the same. =P

I hope I got that point across, it's kinda confusing. :o

You have a point, but we will have more global moderators, besides any moderator can ban also I made these groupings to know who is working and who is not working.

BT wrote:
Just pick me already.

:P
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:07 am

Did foromotion provie the mod rank image? I really don't like them. So how can I get my position back?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:08 am

Chargers wrote:
Did foromotion provie the mod rank image? I really don't like them. So how can I get my position back?

Prove yourself.

Also I thought you quit? I don't want to sound rude, but I don't really like the staff that quits when CPP gets hacked and want their position back when its back.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:10 am

Dark wrote:
Chargers wrote:

Prove yourself.

Also I thought you quit? I don't want to sound rude, but I don't really like the staff that quits when CPP gets hacked and want their position back when its back.

That's what RTL said and he became an admin. :roll:
Back to top Go down
jb_2999
Lurker
Lurker
jb_2999

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:15 am

nice,,
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:20 am

Ok, thanks for letting me know Dark.
Back to top Go down
Plurk.
Mercenary
Mercenary
Plurk.

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:38 am

I doubt that this will work out.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:58 am

smileygurl wrote:
We need staff who are at least 12 years in age, but thats my opinion.

I agree with most of your post, until this line. Always the one that ticks me off. You can't look down at someone just because of their age. Seriously, some 9-10 year olds ( Take me, iMusicluvr, and Oggy, just to name a few.) that can use far better grammar and punctuation than most people that type on their cellphones all day long, typing messages like, "OMG i cant beliv i finally have a bf!!!!1111." As I stated earlier, don't look down at someone because of their age. Sure, young people like me may not be modding their hearts out on larger forums, but they still can mod smaller forums. So next time, think before you post.

Just my 2 cents.

Iced8383

Last edited by Iced8383 on April 4th 2009, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators Refreshment
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-