Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderators Refreshment

Go down 
+44
Goobenheimer
Kool Kat
*I.Bros.*
Mook
Paint Ninja
Snowball423
Dan
RTL
Ketchup Wasabi
Skyward Sam
Tricky
Creeper
Techno
lookathis
Mickey4741
AlterBlade
NeoquestMoo
Triton
Argie
Girantina1
stevenF50
Will Jones
Nation Cool
JazzDawg
BabyCP
magicNASRI
Iced8383
Plurk.
Loki Terry
jb_2999
Chargers
BT
Maria
iWaddle
Freez
Flubby
Ace
Egaro
Dark
7Styl3
Asho
iSnow
2PXI
Admin
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 8th 2009, 11:48 am

I don't think that they're going to pick new moderators, as Jazz said 5th of April, it is currently 8th of April.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 9th 2009, 10:45 pm

:line: Missed it by a day.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 10th 2009, 2:58 am

Ghost wrote:
*Double Posting ONLY Because of application for Mod*

Hello Fellow CPP Users,

I've expirenced a lot of things with the forums, I started at the beggining the 32nd user to be exact. I started off a bit Jealous but got a lot better. I was an Admin on CPL (Club Penguin Lighthouse) and a Mod on PC (Penguin Club) A lot of users know me here because of those 2 forums, I also spent my days in CPT (Club Penguin Treo) but I was not staff. I think I would be good at being a mod or global mod because I've experienced a lot of things in my past years. I've learned a lot and know a lot. I would make the forum a better place by taking care of the spammers doing what I can do to make them not spam if they won't stop I will ban them. I will be a nice moderator and not yell at people, I'd give them an infraction right away if they just did something bad. (I'd Rate it by how bad it is 1-5), and I'd help a lot of users be more friendly, great, and help others.

Thanks for reading and choose me if you want :D

This isn't for mod apps, the staff already chose their team from their own decision...

I don't think it's April 5th, I remember someone saying the next mods will be chosen at the start of June.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 10th 2009, 7:37 pm

Chao wrote:
Ghost wrote:
*Double Posting ONLY Because of application for Mod*

Hello Fellow CPP Users,

I've expirenced a lot of things with the forums, I started at the beggining the 32nd user to be exact. I started off a bit Jealous but got a lot better. I was an Admin on CPL (Club Penguin Lighthouse) and a Mod on PC (Penguin Club) A lot of users know me here because of those 2 forums, I also spent my days in CPT (Club Penguin Treo) but I was not staff. I think I would be good at being a mod or global mod because I've experienced a lot of things in my past years. I've learned a lot and know a lot. I would make the forum a better place by taking care of the spammers doing what I can do to make them not spam if they won't stop I will ban them. I will be a nice moderator and not yell at people, I'd give them an infraction right away if they just did something bad. (I'd Rate it by how bad it is 1-5), and I'd help a lot of users be more friendly, great, and help others.

Thanks for reading and choose me if you want :D

This isn't for mod apps, the staff already chose their team from their own decision... :oops:

I don't think it's April 5th, I remember someone saying the next mods will be chosen at the start of June.

Oh, I got confused that's all
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 11th 2009, 2:50 pm

You edited my post in your quote. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 11th 2009, 2:51 pm

Chao wrote:
I don't think he did it on purpose. ;)
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 12th 2009, 8:11 pm

And the failure mods have been chosen! :D
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 12th 2009, 8:21 pm

BT wrote:
And the failure mods have been chosen! :D
Not all of them are bad, you know.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 12th 2009, 8:27 pm

Yeah, I like Kool Kat, I think that she was a great pick for a mod. I think that this was a great idea after the attacks, which ARE over right? idk, I just got back.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 12th 2009, 9:51 pm

Chao wrote:
He was responding to a certain part of your quote so he erased the other part.
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 EmptyApril 20th 2009, 8:43 am

this is very nice i hope the walrus dont stike again ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators Refreshment
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9