Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderators Refreshment

Go down 
+44
Goobenheimer
Kool Kat
*I.Bros.*
Mook
Paint Ninja
Snowball423
Dan
RTL
Ketchup Wasabi
Skyward Sam
Tricky
Creeper
Techno
lookathis
Mickey4741
AlterBlade
NeoquestMoo
Triton
Argie
Girantina1
stevenF50
Will Jones
Nation Cool
JazzDawg
BabyCP
magicNASRI
Iced8383
Plurk.
Loki Terry
jb_2999
Chargers
BT
Maria
iWaddle
Freez
Flubby
Ace
Egaro
Dark
7Styl3
Asho
iSnow
2PXI
Admin
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:25 pm

I said I was leaving because I was so stressed about what was happening around everything. DP also got shut down so that made it worse. I never thought CPP would be back but I always gotta root and cheer on this place when it's down. I will act my best for the next few days and just hope I get picked again. Sorry for all of the confusion.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:27 pm

C0median wrote:
Oh, i thought thats what the light blueish names were.
XD
😢

I thought that too at first, then I saw it was for the post count. I don't know the exact amount, but I like it. :D
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:28 pm

Haha. Well, good luck then guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:32 pm

C0median wrote:
Oh, i thought thats what the light blueish names were.
XD
😢
It's not much of a mistuake, bud..
I can't wait for the new mods, even though I know I won't be one, due to the fact that I'm barely on.. :P
:snomanthegreat
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:42 pm

I hope this works out. How many users will be in each category, if only just an estimate?

Last edited by Snowball423 on April 1st 2009, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:50 pm

I really hope this works out for the best. Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:52 pm

Dark wrote:
Chargers wrote:
Did foromotion provie the mod rank image? I really don't like them. So how can I get my position back?

Prove yourself.

Also I thought you quit? I don't want to sound rude, but I don't really like the staff that quits when CPP gets hacked and want their position back when its back.

He didn't quit. WE and I thought CPP was done forever. :S

So yeah..I'm here to stay.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 8:53 pm

Good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:02 pm

Good luck everyone, I wish for the best. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:08 pm

Good luck to everyone except a certain user whose name begins with an "?" ;)
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:21 pm

@ Ace: *Changes name to ?Kw80*Who are you talking about, me? :P

@STG: Ooooh, I hear something from STG xD
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:26 pm

Chao wrote:
Triton wrote:
Snoman The Great wrote:
Can you explain the "Moderator" a bit more please? Is it just the same as Global? =/

I'm guessing Global are for users that can handle the job of moderating the whole forum.

Moderators are still mods over some forums, but not intrusted with so much work as Globals.

You're correct, this was really used on Invisionfree back in 2005-2007. Global Moderators are special, active, nice, and helpful moderators that are advised to look after the entire forum. It isn't required 24/7, but you must be active. Regular Moderators are Moderators that moderate either a certain category in the Forum or just afew of the fourms in the Forum. They don't need to be as active as the Globals, but they still need to do their job. It's pretty much like a global mod only you're limited instead.

I was a big Invisionfree member before I came to Forumotion in 2007. :P

Oh, I was correct! I actually rememberd all that. Hopefully you guys make the exact standards as required in a normal invisionfree situation.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:28 pm

Looks like Kool Kat has been modded as a Global Moderator!

Congrats, Kool. ;)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:30 pm

Awesome, nice job Kool Kat! :D

Although I don't really think I know him/her...
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:30 pm

Congratsz Kool! I don't know you, but congrats. :D
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:43 pm

I thought you have, too, Triton! Congratz!
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:44 pm

Congrats Egaro, and of course, Triton!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:45 pm

Awesome, welcome back to the team Egaro and enjoy the new spot, Triton! :D
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:46 pm

Oh, Wow.

Thanks, guys.

Didn't see this coming. :face:
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:46 pm

Congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Flubby got his spot back too! :D
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:48 pm

There was a forth one I forgot, anyone to fill in?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:55 pm

Flubby wrote:
The idea seems well planned, I just hope it works out. More security is what we need.
Yes.

iWaddle wrote:
Wow, no offence but I hate these things.
Wow, no offence but they are needed and this one is going to be good.

Dark wrote:

You have a point, but we will have more global moderators, besides any moderator can ban also I made these groupings to know who is working and who is not working.
Like a promotion type deal? As you get better and more noticable of doing your job, you get promoted to a new level? The higher the level, the harder it is to advance?

Nation Cool wrote:
Please veryone stop arguing! If you keep arguing I will have to tell a administrator. Event though I am not staff, I will try and make CPP the best and the safest forum it can be like it already is.

~Nation Cool
It's called the Report button. Use it, no need to PM one of them.

Argie wrote:
Wow, this is probably the one time I will ever support a moderator refreshment. This was greatly needed.
Yes.

Ace wrote:
Hey about the people that said the temporary mods suck. I just wanna say this.

That spam some of you saw was posted right then and then you went and posted about it

I just wanna say within a minute or two that black puffle 97 guy was banned and his posts deleted by me :P

That's all I wanna say!
Haven't modded Forumotion in a while but if it is like vBulletin, it would only take a minute or 2 to do such a thing, no sweat. Nothing to brag about if so.

Chao wrote:
Triton wrote:
Snoman The Great wrote:
Can you explain the "Moderator" a bit more please? Is it just the same as Global? =/

I'm guessing Global are for users that can handle the job of moderating the whole forum.

Moderators are still mods over some forums, but not intrusted with so much work as Globals.

You're correct, this was really used on Invisionfree back in 2005-2007. Global Moderators are special, active, nice, and helpful moderators that are advised to look after the entire forum. It isn't required 24/7, but you must be active. Regular Moderators are Moderators that moderate either a certain category in the Forum or just afew of the fourms in the Forum. They don't need to be as active as the Globals, but they still need to do their job. It's pretty much like a global mod only you're limited instead.

I was a big Invisionfree member before I came to Forumotion in 2007. :P
vBulletin does the same but they are called "Super-Moderators". Mini-Mods/Trainee Mods are new to modding and only have like 2 or 3 forums to mod and normally take a month or 2 before they become a mod. Mods have like one whole category/section to moderate and are mods for possibly half a year through a year, depending on the forum. Super-mods/Global mods moderate all of the forums and stay at their level for about a year and a half or 2. Then there is a small level after Super-mods on some forums called Super-mods with Admin CP access. They are still Super-mods but get to use the Admin CP. They normally last half and year and then get full Admin rank. Since this is a smaller forum and does things differently, the time limits in between may differ.

BT wrote:
I say we keep all of the mods from last night cept for neo ad Loki.

They all did they're job. 690 pages of spam in the basket for one night us good.
Again, if it is like vBulletin, the mods could easily rid the forums of it. Also, why keep spam in a basket at all? Delete it. Admins could clear the whole forum in a second.

Chargers wrote:
I said I was leaving because I was so stressed about what was happening around everything. DP also got shut down so that made it worse. I never thought CPP would be back but I always gotta root and cheer on this place when it's down. I will act my best for the next few days and just hope I get picked again. Sorry for all of the confusion.
Mods should be able to handle that. If not, take precautions by making new passwords and get a temporary e-mail to use here instead. Then keep all personal info out of that e-mail. Keep helping the forums but keep yourself safe and try to change to a new password once or twice a day.

Mook wrote:
He didn't quit. WE and I thought CPP was done forever. :S

So yeah..I'm here to stay.
You quit like 2 months ago when I was still really active here. Unless you came back and left again... :sigh:
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:59 pm

Well done Egaro, Flubby, Kool Kat, and Triton.

Good luck ;)
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 11:01 pm

Chargers wrote:

Quote :
Mods should be able to handle that. If not, take precautions by making new passwords and get a temporary e-mail to use here instead. Then keep all personal info out of that e-mail. Keep helping the forums but keep yourself safe and try to change to a new password once or twice a day.

What do you mean mods should be able to handle IT? What's it mean? I put so much effort into this forum and seeing it get spammed and hacked by a group we all hate stressed me out. I don't want you telling me Mods should be able to handle it. You don't know that. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators Refreshment
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next