Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderators Refreshment

Go down 
+44
Goobenheimer
Kool Kat
*I.Bros.*
Mook
Paint Ninja
Snowball423
Dan
RTL
Ketchup Wasabi
Skyward Sam
Tricky
Creeper
Techno
lookathis
Mickey4741
AlterBlade
NeoquestMoo
Triton
Argie
Girantina1
stevenF50
Will Jones
Nation Cool
JazzDawg
BabyCP
magicNASRI
Iced8383
Plurk.
Loki Terry
jb_2999
Chargers
BT
Maria
iWaddle
Freez
Flubby
Ace
Egaro
Dark
7Styl3
Asho
iSnow
2PXI
Admin
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 12:10 pm

Iced8383 wrote:
smileygurl wrote:
We need staff who are at least 12 years in age, but thats my opinion.

I agree with most of your post, until this line. Always the one that ticks me off. You can't look down at someone just because of their age. Seriously, some 9-10 year olds ( Take me, iMusicluvr, and Oggy, just to name a few.) that can use far better grammar and punctuation than most people that type on their cellphones all day long, typing messages like, "OMG i cant beliv i finally have a bf!!!!1111." As I stated earlier, don't look down at someone because of their age. Sure, young people like me may not be modding their hearts out on larger forums, but they still can't mod smaller forums. So next time, think before you post.

Just my 2 cents.

Iced8383

You just made my day. Thankyou. :D

I mod a few forums myself. And, this might make you lose your words, I was mod on Club Penguin Treo. Guess what my name was....... Scrambugger. :)
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 12:19 pm

I've been a admin once on a CP forum. XD
Anyways, thanx Dark.

~babyCP
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 12:45 pm

VERY good idea, Dark.
;)
Back to top Go down
Plurk.
Mercenary
Mercenary
Plurk.

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:02 pm

Chargers wrote:
Dark wrote:
Chargers wrote:
Did foromotion provie the mod rank image? I really don't like them. So how can I get my position back?

Prove yourself.

Also I thought you quit? I don't want to sound rude, but I don't really like the staff that quits when CPP gets hacked and want their position back when its back.

That's what RTL said and he became an admin. :roll:
RTL isn't you is he?
Back to top Go down
Nation Cool
Vagabond
Vagabond
Nation Cool

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:07 pm

Hi,

Its nice to see that more people have chances to be mods because alot of people deserve the job and I would like to make a special mention about BabyCp as I think she should be given a chance with a moderator job, as she has worked so hard!

~Nation Cool
Back to top Go down
Plurk.
Mercenary
Mercenary
Plurk.

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:09 pm

Kool Kat got picked already? :O
Back to top Go down
Will Jones
Drifter
Drifter
Will Jones

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:17 pm

Congratulations to those who get chose, I am glad you are having a refreshment as I have saw alot of inactive moderators.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:18 pm

That Guy wrote:

RTL isn't you is he?

How does that make a difference? XD

Dark wrote:

You have a point, but we will have more global moderators, besides any moderator can ban also I made these groupings to know who is working and who is not working.
Sounds great, I remember this idea from Penguin Club. :3
Back to top Go down
Plurk.
Mercenary
Mercenary
Plurk.

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:21 pm

Rtl is one of the founders that's the diffrence. ;)
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:22 pm

Yeah, so as a result, we might have a bigger staff than before.
Back to top Go down
Plurk.
Mercenary
Mercenary
Plurk.

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:23 pm

I think that is the best idea yet if you put it that way.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:26 pm

Why can't we view who the staff is?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:29 pm

That Guy wrote:
Rtl is one of the founders that's the diffrence. ;)

Does that mean that because RTL is one of the founders he should be able to come and go as he likes yet the "ZOMGERZ non-founder pplz SUCK" (And no, I wasn't saying you said they sucked, either xD) can't? :P
JazzDawg isn't a founder, does that mean if he left you won't get your place back?
If you were a mod and you left, does that mean you don't get your place back?
If you were Dark and you left, does that mean you do get your place back?

Founder, non-founder, they all helped. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, it's how much effort you put in it.

@Oggy: You can check the index, but not the Groupcp thingy. Probably since they don't want any intruders knowing who's staff and who's not...I think, which is an achievement. :o

Edit: I'm feeling too lazy to post anymore. Payton Bice

"Without founders some of the stuff and people you meant you would never have known or found out about."

You're true to some extent (Even if there wasn't a CPP, I could have just bumped into RTL one day having a go at robbing an iPod out of an electronics shop, but either way, it's good enough =DD). Just because they're Founders, though, doesn't mean they shouldn't be treated like everyone else.

Last edited by Demented Duck on April 1st 2009, 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plurk.
Mercenary
Mercenary
Plurk.

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:32 pm

He didn't even really leave anyway.

And I never said non-founders suck but without founders some of the stuff and people you meant you would never have known or found out about.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:34 pm

That Guy wrote:

And I never said non-founders suck but without founders some of the stuff and people you meant you would never have known or found out about.

That Guy........ SHUT UP. Listen to her and follow it. You can't argue back.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:40 pm

That guy...

It seems like you are creating a stir with everyone else...

You have a warning; if you keep up the flaming, I'm going to have to infract you.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:40 pm

Oggy wrote:
That Guy wrote:

That Guy........ SHUT UP. Listen to her and follow it. You can't argue
back.
Let's all stop this arguing.
It's ruining the topic.

~babyCP
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:43 pm

That's what I mean. That Guy is ruining the topic.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 1:52 pm

I am glad there is new Mods aslong as they do there jobs then I will not argue about the new Mods
Back to top Go down
Nation Cool
Vagabond
Vagabond
Nation Cool

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 2:05 pm

Please veryone stop arguing! If you keep arguing I will have to tell a administrator. Event though I am not staff, I will try and make CPP the best and the safest forum it can be like it already is.

~Nation Cool
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 2:06 pm

Nation Cool wrote:
Please veryone stop arguing! If you keep arguing I will have to tell a administrator. Event though I am not staff, I will try and make CPP the best and the safest forum it can be like it already is.

~Nation Cool

Oooooh. We all think that as well!
Back to top Go down
Girantina1
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Girantina1

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 2:21 pm

YEH

- Warning, please do not spam with one letter posts. - Kool Kat
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 4:24 pm

Wow, this is probably the one time I will ever support a moderator refreshment. This was greatly needed.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 4:43 pm

Argie wrote:
Wow, this is probably the one time I will ever support a moderator refreshment. This was greatly needed.

I agree.

I just hope it stays under control.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2009, 4:49 pm

Hey about the people that said the temporary mods suck. I just wanna say this.

That spam some of you saw was posted right then and then you went and posted about it

I just wanna say within a minute or two that black puffle 97 guy was banned and his posts deleted by me :P

That's all I wanna say!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Refreshment   Moderators Refreshment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators Refreshment
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next