Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Planet

Go down 
+27
Kool Kat
Catflap60
Skid985
AlterBlade
Triton
T10N12
Big Sb
Luigi PWNS
Argie
Mikki
Flubby
JazzDawg
Adam[]
Tricky
lookathis
Brennan
Creeper
Penguinluvr562
iJosh
iCool
3oh3nerd998
stevenF50
BabyCP
Puggypug10
Ghost
RTL
Admin
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:41 pm

babyDB wrote:
Ally687 wrote:
Thanks for working so hard to restore the forums. Let's hope that this doesn't happen again any time soon.

Kool Kat - Isn't Triton already a moderator? Why does everyone keep nominating her?

-Ally687
All the staff members were removed. (Right?) So, that's why we nominate who we should think should be a staff member. Kool Kat was a mod before, that's why people think she would be good for the job again.
Oh! I think the ones that stay (if any) should be Triton, Flubby and Brian. The others aren't my favorites..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:39 pm

Kool Kat wrote:
Hi everyone. =)
How are you today?

Anyway. Admins should stay how they are.
Mods should be Triton, Flubby for sure <<< Oh and Brian too.
Other than that i have nothing to say. Besides to stop fighting.

Peace out. Smile

Smile Agreed, they are the good moderators.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:56 pm

babyDB wrote:
Ally687 wrote:
Thanks for working so hard to restore the forums. Let's hope that this doesn't happen again any time soon.

Kool Kat - Isn't Triton already a moderator? Why does everyone keep nominating her?

-Ally687
All the staff members were removed. (Right?) So, that's why we nominate who we should think should be a staff member. Kool Kat was a mod before, that's why people think she would be good for the job again.
BabyDB... I think you should change your name. You don't want to be assosiated with DarkBoom anymore.
Back to top Go down
Laurence
Drifter
Drifter
Laurence

Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:58 pm

Why are you upset about hacking? Practically everyone hates your forum. It's hardly surprising.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:08 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Ally687 wrote:

-Ally687
BabyDB... I think you should change your name. You don't want to be assosiated with DarkBoom anymore.
I know. I told RTL, hopefully he should change it back too babyCP again.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:14 pm

babyCP wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Ally687 wrote:

-Ally687

Your sig though...
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:14 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
babyCP wrote:
Tri-Edge wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Ally687 wrote:

-Ally687

Your sig though...
Finally, it's changed back. Yeah, my sig. I'll fix it. :P
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 1:12 pm

Since there don't seem to be any problems and everything is back to usual I will lock this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Planet
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8