Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Planet

Go down 
+27
Kool Kat
Catflap60
Skid985
AlterBlade
Triton
T10N12
Big Sb
Luigi PWNS
Argie
Mikki
Flubby
JazzDawg
Adam[]
Tricky
lookathis
Brennan
Creeper
Penguinluvr562
iJosh
iCool
3oh3nerd998
stevenF50
BabyCP
Puggypug10
Ghost
RTL
Admin
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:24 am

I hate DarkBoom...I thought she was nice and all cool, I even said "I thought I was going to get married to DB" Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:35 am

To think you know a guy.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:36 am

Addy wrote:
To think you know a guy.

It was all a joke anyway. But I thought DB was a girl...If not then that wasn't the person I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:39 am

Guys, I set a bad example here. An admin shouldn't be talking trash about another admin. I guess it's not really all Dark's fault, but the whole staff's fault as a whole. We all slacked off in our own ways, though some were not visible. Dark was just unfortunate enough to have his slacking off actually visible.

So just leave him alone. He's had enough for today.
Back to top Go down
T10N12
Lurker
Lurker
T10N12

Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:42 am

JazzDawg wrote:
Guys, I set a bad example here. An admin shouldn't be talking trash about another admin. I guess it's not really all Dark's fault, but the whole staff's fault as a whole. We all slacked off in our own ways, though some were not visible. Dark was just unfortunate enough to have his slacking off actually visible.

All you guys is fight fight fight..lol
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:44 am

T10N12 wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

Um, he was apologizing right there buddy. :roll:
Back to top Go down
T10N12
Lurker
Lurker
T10N12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:45 am

Triton wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

It's just a statement, father.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:46 am

T10N12 wrote:
Triton wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

A statement stated at the wrong time and at the wrong post, son.
Back to top Go down
T10N12
Lurker
Lurker
T10N12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:48 am

Triton wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Triton wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

A statement stated at the wrong time and at the wrong post, son.

It wasn't met that way. I'm just saying.

*spank*
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:50 am

4 minutes, 32 seconds

That long you guys couldn't handle without being at each other's neck
Back to top Go down
T10N12
Lurker
Lurker
T10N12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:51 am

Addy wrote:
4 minutes, 32 seconds

Again, not met in that way...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:51 am

First of all Jazz you have crossed your limits, you didn't even let me say anything, and all who thinks I am inactive you're wrong, I just go hidden and post rarely but I don't search the forums and read the staff forums.

Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:
As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

I and some other staff will choose the new staff members.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

New theme will be made too.

- Dark

/fail.

Out.

JazzDawg wrote:
Admin wrote:
As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

- Dark

This is bogus. How come both RTL and I have not been admined? First off you talked to me yesterday and you said I would be admined, but you never have done it. You even told Sb not to admin anyone, which includes me. There should be no new admins, but the same ones. It wasn't our fault that some people were threatening us.
Can you prove that I didn't want to admin you again? I told Sb to not admin anyone for sometime I was gonna admin the old administrators again when I come back and who said there was gonna be new admins? Its your fault for being weak.

Flubby wrote:
If only it was Dark being black mailed, I wonder what the outcome of that would've been.

Anyway I agree, I think RTL and Jazz should be added back, the whole staff demotion was un-necessary. For the second time theres been an unexpected demotion of everyone in the staff that only YOU wanted, so went ahead and did it, and maybe Big Sb, but thats 2/12 staff members. You really need to take into consideration that theres a big staff for a reason, its to make better decisions TOGETHER.
If I was blackmailed I wouldn't give away the pass I would just ignore the threats since no one could do anything to me and all the staff know why. Who in the world said that RTL and Jazz are not gonna get admined back, I even told RTL that I would make him an admin again when everything is fine. I didn't say that I was gonna pick a complete new staff, I just said that I will pick new staff.

JazzDawg wrote:
Exactly. If I were in Dark's position, no matter how much I hated him, I would've readmined him AND RTL. He's just doing this because he feels like he should be the only one that saved CPP all 4 times or so. No offense, but it's getting ridiculous now. And then what's with not trusting anyone with the admin pass? That's the whole reason why we got hacked every single time dark! Because people are greedy with the pass. It may not have been you the other times, but it was indeed this time. You need to start communicating more with the staff. This is not a one man team.
Do you mean that I hate you? No, I just don't like how you think that you've done something when you didn't. I never said that I will be the only admin, but since you were not a main admin you might to return. IMAGINE IF I GIVE THE PASS TO RTL AND EVERY OTHER ADMIN AND IF THEY BLACKMAILED HIM UNTIL HE GAVE AWAY THE ADMIN'S PASS THEY COULD DELETE CPP COMPLETELY NO BACKUPS CAN DO SOMETHING, I READ THE CONVERSATION OF KD WITH DB, DB TRIED TO GET THE ADMIN'S PASS AND CHANGE THE REST OF THE ADMINS PASSWORDS AND EMAILS AND MAYBE DELETE CPP COMPLETELY, SHE EVEN TOLD KD TO LOOK INTO MY SAVEBOX BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT THAT I HAVE THE PASSWORD RIGHT THERE, BUT WE WERE LUCKY THAT I GIVE NO ONE THAT PASSWORD OR CPP WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE BY NOW. I am not greedy with pass, I don't care if you all had it but none of you is trustworthy.

Argie wrote:
Mikki wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:
what do you mean, where was I? Um, I was demodded by RTL (not your fault RTL) because I suggested that I should get de admined for a day or so just in case anyone hacked me. I was the prime target of payton, and I thought that if I would stay admin 2 days ago, he would hack me.

Ey... Thats not the story I heard..
What's the story you heard? He was in the Bahamas?
You have nothing to here, Argie or Team Payton member.

iJosh wrote:
i dunno
right now were clueless because we have no staff
that stinks
is dark the only one that can make people admins, mod, etc.?
No.

Flubby wrote:
No, Big Sb can, but I doubt he would without Darks command. Every admin has the same power wether their name is Dark or not. :P
Shut up, you can ask Triton before CPP got a backup I discussed with him and decided to choose you to be one of the moderators.

JazzDawg wrote:
Flubby wrote:
No, Big Sb can, but I doubt he would without Darks command. Every admin has the same power wether their name is Dark or not. :P

EX.ACT.LY.

I think that earns the quote of the year award.

Dude, we've all worked much harder than he has. Big Sb with the graphics, I made the new rules and some of the ideas, and RTL has been doing his job as well. Dark thinks his only job is hoarding the pass....

Dark, it just isn't fair to us... You said you would stop being a jerk. You promised us.

I promised and fulfilled my promise, I didn't act like a jerk and gave any of the admins the pass and that saved CPP.

JazzDawg wrote:
Alright guys, spam/rant/flame hour is over. Half is my fault for dragging it on. We should just chill until something is done about this.

At last?

Last edited by Admin on June 30th 2009, 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:52 am

Addy wrote:
4 minutes, 32 seconds

My bad...

I just saw all the fighting and needed one little arguement before I left for the night.

DOU4GIVEMET10T12?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:52 am

babyDB wrote:
Why do you keep quoting me? Eh, so what if I put a F. No one will know what it means. Payton Bice Seriously, it's just a normal F. =D
I like to reply to interesting posts, or at least those that I feel like replying to.

Yes, What the F_rog, F_orest, F_lower. Those are all normal as well.

Addy wrote:
Seriously guys, what happened to the team you used to be when CPP first started. I miss that team, you guys are just shattered now and like selfish three year old when there are more important problem in the way. I've never been the one to stand up to you guys, but you all need to snap back to reality. the 2nd best fan made CP forum in the world is going under a dark tunnel, and all you guys can think of is who gets the key to unlock the door to the light and be the hero. When the true heroes are those who humble themselves the best way they can. Now the staff, or what ever is left of it, is keeping things away from us. It's their game that I'm not going to play, but i'm not going to run tail between the legs, so I must bare it. Now I've been here since CPP basically started, I've seen it change, and each day, it get's worst. The success and fame is getting to EVERYONE'S head, and now, there is no more finger pointing. Honestly I always regretted being young, and what people think at me on the first impression. And seeing what CPP is now today is just a mirror to me of what could've been, but failed.

So before you generate your comebacks and quote everything I said, in attempt to make yourself look good, think, what have we become.
I didn't quote everything, I deleted a bit from the top. 🤤

JazzDawg wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

This is bogus. How come both RTL and I have not been admined? First off you talked to me yesterday and you said I would be admined, but you never have done it. You even told Sb not to admin anyone, which includes me. There should be no new admins, but the same ones. It wasn't our fault that some people were threatening us.
Not that they were threatening you, but that they had the available info to do so.

Ghost wrote:
Flubby wrote:
If he has time to check his email, he has time to check up on CPP.

Why would that be? Because he's on the internet?
If he can check his e-mail, then he has an internet connection. If he has a connection, he can get on CPP. So, yes.

Addy wrote:
WE should make CPP uber active again.
Easier said than done.

Ghost wrote:
I hate DarkBoom...I thought she was nice and all cool, I even said "I thought I was going to get married to DB" Not anymore.
No reply, I just thought this was funny. Gonna be Good
Back to top Go down
T10N12
Lurker
Lurker
T10N12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:53 am

Admin wrote:

Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

/fail.

Out.

Yes, well, I don't think that's a reason.
Back to top Go down
T10N12
Lurker
Lurker
T10N12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:56 am

Triton wrote:
Addy wrote:
4 minutes, 32 seconds

My bad...

I just saw all the fighting and needed one little arguement before I left for the night.

DOU4GIVEMET10T12?

No, you know how I really am right?

No, wait that was Jazz I was talking too.

:(
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:57 am

Admin wrote:
Can you prove that I didn't want to admin you again? I told Sb to not admin anyone for sometime I was gonna admin the old administrators again when I come back and who said there was gonna be new admins? Its your fault for being weak.

Hmm...?

Quote :

I love reading this type of thing, don't know why. ^_^

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:57 am

T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

/fail.

Out.

When you don't know something don't say anything, take that as a rule.
That R-Word was a part of team payton which were getting ready to hack us.
Back to top Go down
T10N12
Lurker
Lurker
T10N12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:59 am

Admin wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

/fail.

Out.

What's the R Word?

Rape?
We did rape you guys.

Thanks, but I didn't participate in this raid, ask anybody. I sat back and watched. Heck, I couldn't even connect.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:00 am

T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

/fail.

Out.

What's the R Word?

Rape?
We did rape you guys.

Thanks, but I didn't participate in this raid, ask anybody. I sat back and watched. Heck, I couldn't even connect.

I hate the censor, if you're snookims the R-word was meant to be "retard"
Back to top Go down
Luigi PWNS
Lurker
Lurker
Luigi PWNS

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:00 am

Admin wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

/fail.

Out.

What "R-word"?
Back to top Go down
T10N12
Lurker
Lurker
T10N12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:01 am

Luigi PWNS wrote:
Admin wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

/fail.

Out.

What "R-word"?

Rape. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:01 am

Quote :
I hate the censor, if you're snookims the R-word was meant to be "retard"
Back to top Go down
Luigi PWNS
Lurker
Lurker
Luigi PWNS

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:02 am

T10N12 wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
Admin wrote:
T10N12 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

/fail.

Out.

What "R-word"?

Rape. Payton Bice
Who is that rape?! :D
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:02 am

Everyone calm down before this get's out of hand. This is getting crazy and blown out of proportion because of a password... a freaking password! I stood up for you guys and said one hacking won't tear us apart and you made me stand corrected. Seriously guys. Just forgive and forget. The Pass is in it's safest spot right now, every time we got CPP back, why risk changing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Planet
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next