Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Planet

Go down 
+27
Kool Kat
Catflap60
Skid985
AlterBlade
Triton
T10N12
Big Sb
Luigi PWNS
Argie
Mikki
Flubby
JazzDawg
Adam[]
Tricky
lookathis
Brennan
Creeper
Penguinluvr562
iJosh
iCool
3oh3nerd998
stevenF50
BabyCP
Puggypug10
Ghost
RTL
Admin
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Penguinluvr562
Lurker
Lurker
Penguinluvr562

Registration date : 2009-06-28

Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 2:49 pm

yay the forum is back stupid hackers
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:03 pm

Good to hear dark ;)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:05 pm

iJosh wrote:
yeah eveything Is fine
but then if everything is fine
then why are you leaving RTL?
yeah we need atleast one active admin

He's right, the forum is fine now and RTL was one of the only admins that was still active every single day.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:06 pm

Yeah I thought rtl was doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:07 pm

Brian wrote:
Yeah I though rtl was doing a good job.

He was, he was doing perfect, until the forum was hacked. He still kept everyone calm though.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:11 pm

when i first got on i though it was kinda funny but then i relized how far they went.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:12 pm

brennan888 wrote:
when i first got on i though it was kinda funny but then i relized how far they went.

It wasn't funny for me really, I've been on the forum since the 1st day and they deleted a lot of things, forums, categories, it was unbelieveable how immature they were.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:16 pm

Ghost wrote:
brennan888 wrote:

It wasn't funny for me really, I've been on the forum since the 1st day and they deleted a lot of things, forums, categories, it was unbelieveable how immature they were.
i didn't mean what they did was funny at first i thought they just change the theme.
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:20 pm

brennan888 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
brennan888 wrote:

i didn't mean what they did was funny at first i thought they just change the theme.
:omg: Oh my.

Why would they change the theme to a face!?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:21 pm

Guys, RTL said he would stay. :)
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 3:22 pm

idk thats just payton
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 5:06 pm

Admin wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Yay. You guys did a great job. Like, come on. The forum is back. :o
Oh and you said thanks to Forumotion. Actually it was a thanks to Supersoradud.

He told me he contacted Forumotion to help us fix up the forum. So I guess you'd like to thank SSD for that. 8D

~babyDB

Not really he just contacted but UNDERSDTAND THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO DID ALL THAT, I contacted forumotion and their admins so stop it, I am not in the mode.

No I am not thanking anyone I did all that by myself I would like to thank forumotion ONLY.
Yes, contacting someone is amazingly hard. Only YOU could have done it. :roll: From what I know, Forumotion did it all.

RTL wrote:
I hate how Dark is rarely on and when he comes on he always seems to save CPP because he has to be a jerk and save the admin pass to himself. Dark if someone blackmailed you about emailing you mom dirty things and trying to ruin you life what would you do? You always just think of youself.
Right. Any time that I have ever been on, I have not seen Dark at all. He may be hidden, true, but he always comes back during the hackings and saves the forums single-handedly.

Admin wrote:
RTL wrote:
I hate how Dark is rarely on and when he comes on he always seems to save CPP because he has to be a jerk and save the admin pass to himself. Dark if someone blackmailed you about emailing you mom dirty things and trying to ruin you life what would you do? You always just think of youself.

How can they blackmail me and get my info? How did they get yours? You can hate me though I don't hate you in spite of all the things you did and caused CPP to get destroyed you have to be a user as you said before, and if I gave any of the admins the main admin's password CPP would have been completely erased no one is good enough for being trusted to be given the admin's main password, I know that you would have given it if they forced you and DB was trying to figure it out and completely erase CPP which means even a backup doens't work but since IT WAS ONLY WITH ME no one could reach it.
This is right as well. If one guy, who keeps his info secret, holds the password, then we are safer.

babyDB wrote:
RTL wrote:
Admin wrote:
RTL wrote:

How can they blackmail me and get my info? How did they get yours? You can hate me though I don't hate you in spite of all the things you did and caused CPP to get destroyed you have to be a user as you said before, and if I gave any of the admins the main admin's password CPP would have been completely erased no one is good enough for being trusted to be given the admin's main password, I know that you would have given it if they forced you and DB was trying to figure it out and completely erase CPP which means even a backup doens't work but since IT WAS ONLY WITH ME no one could reach it.
Dark if we had the pass I could of easily saved it. And Darkboom got my info from hacking my Facebook and Email. I would of never gave that admin password away. No matter what. But whatever I'm out bye CPP and good luck with this inactive crappy admin.
Oh for F sake. I explained on aim. RTL you don't have to leave cause of Dark. If you do you'll let CPP melt. :O
It won't be a forum anymore. I don't see why leaving will be the best thing when you could always work things out. Fine, you gave the admin pass away but that's all gone now. CPP is back to normal again and I don't wanna see a great staff member going. Who's gonna be left? No effence to other staff members but you all know RTL is like...the hero. Payton Bice Nah, your all hero's.
Aren't you a big kid, you know how to type a capital F! Cussing/cursing really shows that you are even maturer than the rest. :/

babyDB wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
RTL made all the fun updates
It's not only about that. If RTL leaves, I may have to leave. I can't be on a forum without a great staff member going. =\
Forget the staff. Forums are for discussions and having fun, but believe whatever you want to believe.

Ghost wrote:
brennan888 wrote:

I've been at these forums since the start too. Being addicted may be good/bad but if these forums disappeared out of nowhere, I would care less.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 5:13 pm

Why do you keep quoting me? Eh, so what if I put a F. No one will know what it means. Payton Bice Seriously, it's just a normal F. =D
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 9:47 pm

Thanks Dark and Forumotion.

P.S You will never get that support at vBulletin. Never.

Seriously guys, what happened to the team you used to be when CPP first started. I miss that team, you guys are just shattered now and like selfish three year old when there are more important problem in the way. I've never been the one to stand up to you guys, but you all need to snap back to reality. the 2nd best fan made CP forum in the world is going under a dark tunnel, and all you guys can think of is who gets the key to unlock the door to the light and be the hero. When the true heroes are those who humble themselves the best way they can. Now the staff, or what ever is left of it, is keeping things away from us. It's their game that I'm not going to play, but i'm not going to run tail between the legs, so I must bare it. Now I've been here since CPP basically started, I've seen it change, and each day, it get's worst. The success and fame is getting to EVERYONE'S head, and now, there is no more finger pointing. Honestly I always regretted being young, and what people think at me on the first impression. And seeing what CPP is now today is just a mirror to me of what could've been, but failed.

So before you generate your comebacks and quote everything I said, in attempt to make yourself look good, think, what have we become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:28 pm

Admin wrote:
As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

I and some other staff will choose the new staff members.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

New theme will be made too.

- Dark

/fail.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:30 pm

Admin wrote:
As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

- Dark

This is bogus. How come both RTL and I have not been admined? First off you talked to me yesterday and you said I would be admined, but you never have done it. You even told Sb not to admin anyone, which includes me. There should be no new admins, but the same ones. It wasn't our fault that some people were threatening us.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:31 pm

Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

/fail.

Because you win.

The staff are being chosen, we won't know until we get there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:33 pm

Addy wrote:
Snookims wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

/fail.

Because you win.

<3
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:33 pm

If only it was Dark being black mailed, I wonder what the outcome of that would've been.

Anyway I agree, I think RTL and Jazz should be added back, the whole staff demotion was un-necessary. For the second time theres been an unexpected demotion of everyone in the staff that only YOU wanted, so went ahead and did it, and maybe Big Sb, but thats 2/12 staff members. You really need to take into consideration that theres a big staff for a reason, its to make better decisions TOGETHER.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:36 pm

Flubby wrote:
If only it was Dark being black mailed, I wonder what the outcome of that would've been.

Anyway I agree, I think RTL and Jazz should be added back, the whole staff demotion was un-necessary. For the second time theres been an unexpected demotion of everyone in the staff that only YOU wanted, so went ahead and did it, and maybe Big Sb, but thats 2/12 staff members. You really need to take into consideration that theres a big staff for a reason, its to make better decisions TOGETHER.

With only the respect that is to be just in the reader's eyes, If Dark was blackmailed, we'd still have the whole team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:37 pm

lul team payton's 'rule' over the forum was alot better, RTL heave the warning we still have that info

edit: @addy: stupid post. If anybody was being blackmailed, you would still have the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:39 pm

Snookims wrote:
lul team payton's 'rule' over the forum was alot better, RTL heave the warning we still have that info

edit: @addy: stupid post. If anybody was being blackmailed, you would still have the rest of the team.

If only you were somebody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:40 pm

Addy wrote:
Snookims wrote:

How do you know I'm not?
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:41 pm

Exactly. If I were in Dark's position, no matter how much I hated him, I would've readmined him AND RTL. He's just doing this because he feels like he should be the only one that saved CPP all 4 times or so. No offense, but it's getting ridiculous now. And then what's with not trusting anyone with the admin pass? That's the whole reason why we got hacked every single time dark! Because people are greedy with the pass. It may not have been you the other times, but it was indeed this time. You need to start communicating more with the staff. This is not a one man team.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:41 pm

Snookims wrote:
Addy wrote:
Snookims wrote:

How do you know I'm not?

Actions speak louder then words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Planet
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next