Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...

Go down 
+13
Flatfoot18
Creeper
Bandit
Tricky
Neo
Sjb
Maria
Bronze
BabyCP
Hellopayton
Triton
Skyward Sam
KingdomDarkII
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 10:33 pm

Triton wrote:
KingdomDarkII wrote:
"Once you say the word revolution, everyone's on board. And what power do we crave? Locking and deleting threads?"
Don't you wish you had the power to change people? Anyone in the world? Whether it be me or anyone else. Don't you feel this world would be better without certain people or certain opinions. Opinions that cause misery and strife? Now, replace the word "world" with forum. You know you answered "Yes" to atleast one of those.

Yes, but we all crave that, but none of those are you main motifs for the power of being a staff member on a "cp" forum. And what about the rest of my post are you going to ignore that? Why must we listen to you if you won't respond to us? Your just splattering out accusations without any solution. You don't stay to make it better, just cause chaos and confusion.
Sounds familiar...
*cough*This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 Democrat+Donkey during the Bush administration*cough*
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 10:36 pm

Neo wrote:
Triton wrote:
KingdomDarkII wrote:
"Once you say the word revolution, everyone's on board. And what power do we crave? Locking and deleting threads?"
Don't you wish you had the power to change people? Anyone in the world? Whether it be me or anyone else. Don't you feel this world would be better without certain people or certain opinions. Opinions that cause misery and strife? Now, replace the word "world" with forum. You know you answered "Yes" to atleast one of those.

Yes, but we all crave that, but none of those are you main motifs for the power of being a staff member on a "cp" forum. And what about the rest of my post are you going to ignore that? Why must we listen to you if you won't respond to us? Your just splattering out accusations without any solution. You don't stay to make it better, just cause chaos and confusion.
Sounds familiar...
*cough*This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 Democrat+Donkey during the Bush administration*cough*

Seeing as Bush was a republican and the donkey stands for a democrat I can tell you didn't put much thought into your post, you were just trying to fit in with what the rest of the users were talking about and failed....

Congrats, Neo...
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 10:40 pm

During the Bush administration, the Democrats were only saying "Bush sucks" using an incredibly large number of words and forms of writing. However, when asked for an alternative, they basically just said "Bush sucks" in yet another different way.
This time, KD is saying "Staff sucks" and when asked for what should happen instead of the staff (TERRIBLE grammar I know) he just said "Staff sucks" again.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 10:44 pm

Neo wrote:
During the Bush administration, the Democrats were only saying "Bush sucks" using an incredibly large number of words and forms of writing. However, when asked for an alternative, they basically just said "Bush sucks" in yet another different way.
This time, KD is saying "Staff sucks" and when asked for what should happen instead of the staff (TERRIBLE grammar I know) he just said "Staff sucks" again.

Oh my...looks like I failed then.

Sorry for the comment then.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 11:01 pm

Yeah changing the topic is a very bad move..
Ok, im gonna be honest here wheather you guys like it or not.

If you dont like how we (The Staff) run this place, then leave. No one is holding you back. We've posted polls asking for opinions, and yet you still complain.. If you dont like it, then leave. Save yourself aswell as ourselves some finger muscle usage i guess..

Thats about it for now.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 11:05 pm

Dan wrote:
Ok, im gonna be honest here wheather you guys like it or not.

If you dont like how we (The Staff) run this place, then leave. No one is holding you back. We've posted polls asking for opinions, and yet you still complain.. If you dont like it, then leave. Save yourself aswell as ourselves some finger muscle usage i guess..

Thats about it for now.
-Dan
I'm sure many of the complainers could use some exercise in general.
This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 Internets
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 11:07 pm

Thats not the point but ok..
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 11:11 pm

Dan wrote:
Thats not the point but ok..
-Dan
I know it wasn't. It was MY point.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 11:12 pm

Neo, dont be a smart alack. Get on and stay on topic.
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 11:19 pm

Dan wrote:
-Dan
I'm sorry dad. I mean Dan.
Just kidding. I'll stop now.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 11:21 pm

ha, good one.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 11:30 pm

Okay, the four admins wanted this place to be a CP forum. The last survivor of the four has been gone for what 7 months now? Already we've killed each other.

The activity of this forum is the staff's fault. We don't like them so we leave, though the staff have a lot of excuses to keep themselves on top, so why bother with this R-Word thread?

Anyway, this forum means a lot to me because I want power, and that is why I will never be a moderator.

If the users really want to start a revolution,go ahead , It makes my job much easier.

If the staff really want to look good, so their empire can stay up and they can have power forever, so be it.

All I know is that I came to this forum when I played club penguin. I haven't been to clubpenguin.com in a year, I'm only hear because I'm having to much fun.

All of the users disagree with the staff on all of their decisions. The only ones that don't are the users that want to be a moderator.

That's my facts, flame this if you want my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 12:35 am

Pman San wrote:
Okay, the four admins wanted this place to be a CP forum. The last survivor of the four has been gone for what 7 months now? Already we've killed each other.
Dark, RTL, CJ, and Big Sb were the founding four. Jazzdawg was added at a later date. Big Sb is the last of the four, but he is still here.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 1:01 am

This is what I have so far from you guys.

CPP is full of communists.
The staff suck.
Changing the topic of the forum will be like George Bush running again.
The Sovient Union is involved.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 2:40 am

I'm just gonna say this and I've said it before. Barring a major forum change, like the one we had planned, anything that the stuff does, not everyone will agree upon, so there is really nothing that the staff can do to make the forum better. It gets old eventually.
Pman San wrote:
, I'm only hear because I'm having to much fun.

If you call this fun you really need to reconsider what you do in your spare time.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 9:27 am

Chao wrote:

The staff suck.

Please, keep taking notes.

Dan wrote:

OK, I'm gonna be
honest here whether you guys like it or not.

If you don't like
how we (The Staff) run this place, then leave. No one is holding you
back. We've posted polls asking for opinions, and yet you still
complain.. If you don't like it, then leave. Save yourself as well as
ourselves some finger muscle usage I guess..

That's about it for
now.
-Dan

I agree.
This forum was set up by the Admins.
They were the ones who put the time and dedication behind CPP and brought it to where it is today. In my opinion, it is only fair that they have control over what goes on.
If you guys (DirkD, KD, etc) want the forum to have a revolution, start your own forum, make all the users as Admins, change the topic every week and see how far that gets you.
I think that changing the topic should be avoided unless particularly necessary (and now is not the time).
We, as users, should address why we want the topic changed. At the heart of all this is Gaming, General Discussion, and Graphics. Why change the topic name when you can serve both groups of users (under 12's and teenagers) without having to lift a finger and change the topic?

If we were seriously dying, if Club Penguin was dead, if all the ex-CP users were teenagers, we may need to change the topic.
But the thing is, there is still demand for Club Penguin.
We should take advantage of that and keep a CP discussion forum, while the teenage users discuss things they want to. Therefore everybody wins.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 10:24 am

DarkBoom wrote:
Pman San wrote:
Dark, RTL, CJ, and Big Sb were the founding four. Jazzdawg was added at a later date. Big Sb is the last of the four, but he is still here.
Guin, Dark, CJ, RTL and Sb were the founding five. I love how everyone likes to forget Guin ever existed. He started CPL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 10:37 am

DirkD wrote:
I'm just gonna say this and I've said it before. Barring a major forum change, like the one we had planned, anything that the stuff does, not everyone will agree upon, so there is really nothing that the staff can do to make the forum better. It gets old eventually.
Pman San wrote:

If you call this fun you really need to reconsider what you do in your spare time.

I thought a forum was supposed to be something fun you did in your spare time.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 11:12 am

Neo wrote:
DarkBoom wrote:
Pman San wrote:
Guin, Dark, CJ, RTL and Sb were the founding five. I love how everyone likes to forget Guin ever existed. He started CPL!
Yeah, I was actually thinking about that post last night for some reason and then remembered that Guin was one of them. Never had time to come back and fix it though, thanks. :P
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 11:16 am

DarkBoom wrote:
Pman San wrote:
Facepalm - Dark,RTL,Guin,CJ four original admins, Sb was added a day after.So no 4 of the admins are left, I was there, were you?
DirkD wrote:
Pman San wrote:

You sir need to act 16 and not rip on ever post I make thinking it has something to do with you.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 1:54 pm

Dan wrote:
If you dont like how we (The Staff) run this place, then leave. No one is holding you back.
Thats about it for now.
-Dan
Trust me, if everyone took up your advice and did what you said, half the userbase would be gone by now. Someone is bound to complain, Dan. You simply can't satisfy everyone.
Dan wrote:
-Dan
❤
Cold wrote:
Chao wrote:

The staff suck.

Please, keep taking notes.

Dan wrote:

OK, I'm gonna be
honest here whether you guys like it or not.

If you don't like
how we (The Staff) run this place, then leave. No one is holding you
back. We've posted polls asking for opinions, and yet you still
complain.. If you don't like it, then leave. Save yourself as well as
ourselves some finger muscle usage I guess..

That's about it for
now.
-Dan

I agree.
They
were the ones who put the time and dedication behind CPP and brought it
to where it is today. In my opinion, it is only fair that they have
control over what goes on.
If you guys (DirkD, KD, etc) want the
forum to have a revolution, start your own forum, make all the users as
Admins, change the topic every week and see how far that gets you.
I think that changing the topic should be avoided unless particularly necessary (and now is not the time).
We,
as users, should address why we want the topic changed. At the heart of
all this is Gaming, General Discussion, and Graphics. Why change the
topic name when you can serve both groups of users (under 12's and
teenagers) without having to lift a finger and change the topic?

If we were seriously dying, if Club Penguin was dead, if all the ex-CP users were teenagers, we may need to change the topic.
We
should take advantage of that and keep a CP discussion forum, while the
teenage users discuss things they want to. Therefore everybody
wins.
Although subject at matter is not the topic change, I'd like to reply to that:
All right, I admit, you do present a good argument. Perhaps now is not the time for a topic change. However, sooner or later, we'll need to make a change and we're better off planning for that early... maybe by adding an age limit, and slowly and steadily shifting focus to less CP-related subjects? I don't know.

P.S. Not all people are fit to rule. If all the important decisions in the world were made by those who inhabit it (racists, idiots, comic book villains, etc), the world itself would've probably ceased to exist ages ago.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 2:03 pm

Quote :

I agree.
They were the ones who put the time and dedication behind CPP and brought it
We,

We
wins.
No, the people that made CPP what it is today were people like DB, Egaro, DirkD, and RR.
YOU and the rest of the current mods have had NOTHING to do with what CPP is today, unless by that you mean a forum full of dictators.

And for a mod, you seem to stray off-topic alot.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANGING THE FORUM! IT HAS TO DO WITH THE STAFF ABUSING THEIR PRIVILEGES!
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 6:43 pm

KingdomDarkII wrote:
Quote :

I agree.
They were the ones who put the time and dedication behind CPP and brought it
We,

We
wins.
No, the people that made CPP what it is today were people like DB, Egaro, DirkD, and RR.
YOU and the rest of the current mods have had NOTHING to do with what CPP is today, unless by that you mean a forum full of dictators.

And for a mod, you seem to stray off-topic alot.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANGING THE FORUM! IT HAS TO DO WITH THE STAFF ABUSING THEIR PRIVILEGES!

Ok stop with the dictating and all that crap and give us proof of all the "accusations" that you are talking about. We've been asking in the whole thread for them...
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 7:03 pm

Pman San wrote:
DarkBoom wrote:
Pman San wrote:
Facepalm - Dark,RTL,Guin,CJ four original admins, Sb was added a day after.So no 4 of the admins are left, I was there, were you?
DirkD wrote:
Pman San wrote:

You sir need to act 16 and not rip on ever post I make thinking it has something to do with you.
Take in to fact that there were 3 founding forums, not 4. Guin, Dark, and ... RTL? Were the founders of the first three that merged for CPP. So there was originally just 3 main admins. CJ (or RTL, or whoever...) and Big Sb were co-admins from two of the founding forums that also became admins. One day doesn't make a difference. If you want to go into detail, then you are as well wrong. I was there, were you?

tricky
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2010, 7:12 pm

And have you noticed how many of the "banned" users are back? Snookims, HP, KD, Maria, BT....How can you say we're dictators when the thought of you guys coming back 2 months ago was outrageous. And don't tell me half of you don't break the rules daily and don't get infracted. Such as flaming younger users and posting inappropiate comments. And when we do infract you, the discussion of dictating and communists always comes up. If you can't take a little enforcement of the cpp rules, then hit the road and start a forum with no rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...   This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This will be closed for flaming (Opinion) in about...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next