Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zelda Timeline Theory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Zelda Timeline Theory Empty
PostSubject: Zelda Timeline Theory   Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 5:25 pm

I think this is the closest to the correct Zelda timeline. It's awesome! And informative!

Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Timeline Theory   Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 2:58 am

Oh yeah I have seen this before! Actually I think it was from you :p. Anyway, yeah it is a really awesome mind blowing video.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Timeline Theory   Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:32 pm

Wow he really did his research. Now the Moblin plot hole is resolved. So if his theory is correct, then Skyward Sword must be the very first in the timeline, considering that it supposedly explains the origins of the Master Sword.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Timeline Theory   Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:38 pm

Ranmaruhime wrote:
Wow he really did his research. Now the Moblin plot hole is resolved. So if his theory is correct, then Skyward Sword must be the very first in the timeline, considering that it supposedly explains the origins of the Master Sword.

I honestly can not wait for that game :P

Last edited by Brennan on July 10th 2011, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Timeline Theory   Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:41 pm

Same. I make it a tradition to play Twilight Princess every Christmas, since it was my first real Wii game that I ever played, and I got it on Christmas. Maybe we'll see what Skyward Sword does to that tradition. I know I'll get it, since my parents are big "Fans" of Zelda to. The reason I use quotes is because they didn't really look into it any further than itself. We all just had a good time failing at it.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Timeline Theory   Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 10:58 pm

Ranmaruhime wrote:
Same. I make it a tradition to play Twilight Princess every Christmas, since it was my first real Wii game that I ever played, and I got it on Christmas. Maybe we'll see what Skyward Sword does to that tradition. I know I'll get it, since my parents are big "Fans" of Zelda to. The reason I use quotes is because they didn't really look into it any further than itself. We all just had a good time failing at it.

Wow, another Zelda fan! Good to see! I can't wait for Skyward Sword, and yes it is first in the timeline because Hyrule is unkown to the people of Skyloft.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Timeline Theory   Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 12:32 am

Never stop with the Zelda fantasizes do you? But ya it does look like the best storyline video you can find on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Timeline Theory   Zelda Timeline Theory Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelda Timeline Theory
Page 1 of 1