Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)

Go down 
+13
Dark
Sergio
DK-Y2Y
Flubby
Maria
Bam
*I.Bros.*
Spac
RR
AlterBlade
Walmart
Dave
Dieg
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which 3 users should be eliminated???
Boom
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_left3%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_right
 3% [ 2 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_left8%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_right
 8% [ 6 ]
Dave
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_left15%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_right
 15% [ 11 ]
Big Sb
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_left15%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_right
 15% [ 11 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_left19%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_right
 19% [ 14 ]
Jake
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_left18%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_right
 18% [ 13 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_left7%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bar_right
 7% [ 5 ]
Cj
 15% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 73

AuthorMessage
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Empty
PostSubject: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 7:56 am

Round 1 has finished and Mickey and Dark were disqualified now the tourney keeps on so start making your sigs cause unlike Round 1 you can't use old sigs

Round 2 will start when I get everybody's sig

Nominees

Boom:
Spoiler:

Rangersrock30:The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Spidy

Dave:The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) 2jg4bo3

Big Sb:The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) ThePursuitofHappynessSig

Flubby:The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) 2wrguc8

Jake:The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Bhg406

Walmart:The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) 2luuhy1

Cj:The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) IT1[/

Last edited by iDieg on June 14th 2008, 5:55 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dave
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 8:15 am

Mine:
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) 2jg4bo3
Code:
[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/2jg4bo3.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 8:20 am

I am almost done with it I will post it later this evening. =]
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 8:20 am

Thanks Dave
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 10:37 am

Those sigs look pretty good. :)
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 3:33 pm

Yep your rigth there are no bad sigs for now
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 4:02 pm

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Spidy
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 4:17 pm

Wow that's awesome RR
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 5:14 pm

I'm going down. :XD:

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) 2luuhy1
https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/2luuhy1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Spac
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spac

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 5:16 pm

I like Big Sb!
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 5:25 pm

That's not as good as the one you had in round 1 Wally
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 6:54 pm

Dieg01 wrote:

Why do you think I said that I was going down?

Oh, yeah because of the incredible faith that I have that this sig will carry me on to the next round. :scared: Not.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 7:29 pm

I'm not saying it's bad just that the other one was better
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 7:31 pm

Walmart wrote:
Dieg01 wrote:

Oh, yeah because of the incredible faith that I have that this sig will carry me on to the next round. :scared: Not.

THe sig is incredible. Its just that the render/stock doesnt match at all.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 9th 2008, 7:31 pm

Walmart's is pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 10th 2008, 7:41 am

RangersRock30 wrote:
Walmart wrote:
Dieg01 wrote:

THe sig is incredible. Its just that the render/stock doesnt match at all.
Yeah that was what I was meaning or was it not :scared:
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 10th 2008, 8:35 am

Well the render matches pretty good its just that its a person so its harder to match it. Since his shirt is such a color, you can really only make it black and blue if all your conserned about is matching but Walmart did some nice blending.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 10th 2008, 12:54 pm

Yep, Bam pretty much said it all. I must admit though, Wally has amazing smudging skills :P .

Anyway, here's my entry :

Spoiler:

Its old and suckish, I know xD . I couldn't make anything new Because my computer with all my designing stuff on it broke down and I'm buyinh a new one :P .
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 10th 2008, 1:29 pm

DarkBoom,watch those hats very carefully. 8o

Nah,your sig looks pretty good. ;)
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 10th 2008, 1:33 pm

Yash sir, they can eat you when your looking away D: .

Thanks, and its actually not a sig :P. Its an LP .
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:52 pm

I added Boom's sig
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 10th 2008, 4:10 pm

LP !! ITS AN LP !! :P .

Thanks for adding it anyway. Oh and you should think about disqualifying Ramza since he's banned or just choose a sig for him :) .
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 10th 2008, 5:02 pm

Great LP DB.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 12th 2008, 8:24 am

I only need Cj's,Flubby's and Ramza's to start the voting please give them to me
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) EmptyJune 12th 2008, 11:12 am

Ramza is banned so i guess you'll have to go to his photoBucket album and pick something from there. Or you could Email him asking for his entry .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next