Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)

Go down 
+17
Dobby
Walmart
DK-Y2Y
Bam
Jake
Giatekla
Maria
Argie
BT
Waddle50008
.Tranquility
Flubby
Ramza
Dark
RR
Mickey4741
Dieg
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which 2 users should be eliminated??
Dark
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Boom
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left13%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 13% [ 3 ]
Dave
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left8%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 8% [ 2 ]
Big Sb
 8% [ 2 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Jake
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left17%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 17% [ 4 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left16%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 16% [ 4 ]
Cj
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left0%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Empty
PostSubject: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 9:26 am

Let me explain how it works I will choose the best GFX'ers in the forum and they will have like huge tourney I didn't post this in the sub-forum cause it is very un-active :P

Here are the nominees

Dark:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Dark-Gfx-1

Boom:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) AnimeFinal3

Rangersrock30:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) SPRITETUT

Dave:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Sight

Big Sb:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Jamesbondsig

Flubby:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 331qaeb

Jake:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Fuqnf7

Walmart:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) I4oh8l

Cj:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Cjnewehfo7zj2iq5

Mickey:

Schedule

Round 1
May 27

Round 2
June 5

Round 3
June 9

Semi-Final
June 15

Final Battle
June 23

For anyone that has seen this on another forum this was Red Tommatos idea (That means you Dobby :P )

Last edited by Dieg01 on May 27th 2008, 10:02 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 4:39 pm

w00t I'm on there. :P
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 5:04 pm

This is a really nice idea Dieg.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 5:06 pm

I can't be in the first or the second round.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 5:09 pm

Ah Thats not good.
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 5:18 pm

It's Boom than Kaka, than Big Sb.

No competition
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 5:24 pm

Dark wrote:
I can't be in the first or the second round.

Why not???
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 6:01 pm

Because I have my final exams starting on 26-27th of May and ending on 7-8th on June.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 3:35 pm

Many people can't be in the first or second round
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 3:58 pm

Ok so am I just not nominated because no one knows me? :roll: Well Dark and all the admins do but I mean the new users...
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 4:00 pm

Stop complaining and show your sigs... xD
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 4:02 pm

[K] a K a 6 1_ wrote:
Stop complaining and show your sigs... xD

Well if I had known I needed to... Thanks anyway I guess I'll throw some examples up even though they're all 3/4 months old because I uninstalled Gimp.
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 4:04 pm

Ok... can't wait...
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 4:27 pm

Dieg01 wrote:
Let me explain how it works I will choose the best GFX'ers in the forum and they will have like huge tourney I didn't post this in the sub-forum cause it is very un-active :P

Here are the nominees

Dark:

Boom:

Kaka61:

Rangersrock30:

Cj:

Dave:

Karmatic:

Mickey:

Big Sb:

Schedule

Round 1
May 27

Round 2
June 5

Round 3
June 9

Semi-Final
June 15

Final Battle
June 23

For anyone that has seen this on another forum this was Red Tommatos idea (That means you Dobby :P )
When did you become the judge of who is a good GFX maker?
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:03 pm

Waddle50008 wrote:
Dieg01 wrote:

Here are the nominees

Dark:

Boom:

Kaka61:

Rangersrock30:

Cj:

Dave:

Karmatic:

Mickey:

Big Sb:

Schedule

Round 1
May 27

Round 2
June 5

Round 3
June 9

Semi-Final
June 15

Final Battle
June 23

When did you become the judge of who is a good GFX maker?

I actually took all the Leaders(Although theres just one :P ),Co-leaders,Pros and semi pros form Shadow and added some extra people that really good
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:09 pm

Hopefully this isn't too much but I was told to post examples so...

(not in much of a particular order)

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Ao6jjl

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 9tzkn5

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 25ulm5g

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Fuoubt

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 331qaeb

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 2h7nei8

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 2vi2v5f

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 11c4hs4

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 344eikk

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 2r3wbd2
(Made for Elseano and no I'm not a fan of pokemon)

Sorry for the long post.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:17 pm

Wow those are really good I can add you if you dont mind using old sigs
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:23 pm

Dieg01 wrote:

Ok, thanks. I have three options.

1. Learn Photoshop CS2 from my Gimp experience
2. Download Gimp again
3. Use old sigs

I'll have to choose. Once again thanks for letting me in. :)
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:24 pm

Dieg01 wrote:

Actually hes not that good.

He'd be High Novice on Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:25 pm

Flubby wrote:

1. Learn Photoshop CS2 from my Gimp experience
2. Download Gimp again

Who says you can't download GIMP again? I would download it and work with it so I remember how to use it then move on to PSC2 and use both interchangeably..

Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:26 pm

I think the firefow is really cool.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:27 pm

Ramza wrote:
Dieg01 wrote:

Well look at this quote
[K] a K a 6 1_ wrote:
BLitz is a team for Pro's xD

His sigs have Blitz in it
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:27 pm

Ramza wrote:
Dieg01 wrote:

Well, if he's a high novice, then that means you must be a novice.
Nah... jk. the good ones are 2, 3, and 4.

But he's still good enough to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:28 pm

I remember Gimp clearly. I could easily move on to CS2 but I still understand Gimp more than CS2. I'll figure it out trust me.
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 23rd 2008, 5:28 pm

But he'll lose obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next