Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)

Go down 
+16
Dave
Maria
Big Sb
Walmart
Cj2
Flubby
Ninja C
Adsertif.
Dobby
.Tranquility
xVx iMurk xVx
RR
Jake
Mickey4741
Ramza
Dieg
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

WHICH 2 USERS SHOULD BE ELIMINATED????????????
Dark
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left18%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 18% [ 15 ]
Boom
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left7%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 7% [ 6 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left7%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 7% [ 6 ]
Dave
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left9%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 9% [ 7 ]
Big Sb
 7% [ 6 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left20%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 20% [ 16 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left11%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 11% [ 9 ]
Cj
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left10%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 10% [ 8 ]
Jake
The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_left11%The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Bar_right
 11% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 82

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Empty
PostSubject: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:48 pm

The poll in the old thread got laggy so I had to make a new one

Let me explain how it works I will choose the best GFX'ers in the forum and they will have like huge tourney I didn't post this in the sub-forum cause it is very un-active :P

Here are the nominees

Dark:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Dark-Gfx-1

Boom:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) AnimeFinal3

Rangersrock30:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) SPRITETUT

Dave:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Sight

Big Sb:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Jamesbondsig

Flubby:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) 331qaeb

Jake:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Fuqnf7

Walmart:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) I4oh8l

Cj:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Cjnewehfo7zj2iq5

Ramza:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Fk6t1c

Mickey:The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Birdgr10

Schedule

Round 1
May 27

Round 2
June 5

Round 3
June 9

Semi-Final
June 15

Final Battle
June 23

For anyone that has seen this on another forum this was Red Tommatos idea (That means you Dobby :P )

Ramza's votes:

Mickey's Votes:

Last edited by Dieg01 on May 28th 2008, 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

Registration date : 2008-01-27

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:53 pm

My votes have been cast.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:54 pm

Can I enter my sig today or now?
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:55 pm

Mickey if you rish I'll enter your sig

Last edited by Dieg01 on May 28th 2008, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:57 pm

Wait can i change mine i can literallly give you the image in 2 seconds
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:57 pm

Dieg edit your post don't tell people who I voted for.

I voted for the two that were the worst Graphically speaking.

My entry:

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Fk6t1c

It's like my worst sig ever
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 4:59 pm

I edited it Ramza and Jake I think you should use that sig for the second round and you are not allowed to change sigs in the middle of the round
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:01 pm

Well good luck everyone! I will just use the other sig for the next round.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:01 pm

Ramza wrote:

My entry:

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Fk6t1c

Aint too bad karma.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:04 pm

Ramza wrote:

My entry:

Are you entering again and it's not that bad the one you made for Dirkd is worst
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:05 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:07 pm

Why do you think its so bad =|
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:07 pm

If someone votes for Ramza please post it cause I can't edit the poll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:40 pm

I voted for who I want eleminated. I really like Flubby's And Cjs.
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:42 pm

Snookims, Boom & RR are you mad?

The two you liked were.. nevermind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:44 pm

Ramza wrote:
Snookims, Boom & RR are you mad?

The two you liked were.. nevermind

Lol, I'm not so good in the GFX department ; So I just pick whichever one I think is nice..Sorry if my choice's don't float your boat.
(Sorry, I've always wanted to say that)

I'm just saying I really liked those to signatures.

Last edited by Snookims on May 28th 2008, 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Whoops)
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:58 pm

If you want to vote for Mickey please post cause I can't edit the poll
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 6:47 pm

I don't really like the feel of wally's. A bit messy (even though I couldn't do better.)
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 6:53 pm

If i tell my comment about this Poll and the whole stuff... I'll get atleast 2 infractions... xD
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 6:56 pm

That'd be a good sig quote
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 6:59 pm

Definitely Flubby and SB.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:18 pm

boring! i don't like those
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:26 pm

No karma, i wasnt mad xD.
Im saying why do you think its youre worst, its not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:36 pm

Add me to the poll.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:37 pm

Now its unfair.. We shouldve done the poll when everyone was absoulutely confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)   The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX\'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 1 in progress vote now)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next