Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)

Go down 
+13
Dark
Sergio
DK-Y2Y
Flubby
Maria
Bam
*I.Bros.*
Spac
RR
AlterBlade
Walmart
Dave
Dieg
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which 3 users should be eliminated???
Boom
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_left3%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_right
 3% [ 2 ]
Rangersrock30
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_left8%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_right
 8% [ 6 ]
Dave
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_left15%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_right
 15% [ 11 ]
Big Sb
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_left15%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_right
 15% [ 11 ]
Flubby
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_left19%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_right
 19% [ 14 ]
Jake
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_left18%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_right
 18% [ 13 ]
Walmart
The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_left7%The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Bar_right
 7% [ 5 ]
Cj
 15% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 73

AuthorMessage
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 1:32 pm

Ok, I guess this is my entry:

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 2wrguc8

I fixed it up a little.(Yay)
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 1:34 pm

Nice job 7/10
What's that on the beard?
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 1:35 pm

It might be part of the C4D. I didn't notice that I guess I'll erase it.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 3:57 pm

I liked Firefow more Flubby I'll add it anyways
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 4:16 pm

iDieg wrote:
I liked Firefow more Flubby I'll add it anyways

Well that was an old tag... This one isn't plus this ones CS2 not Gimp.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2008, 8:29 am

Can someone give me the link of Ramza's Photobucet album please and I still need Cj's entry
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2008, 8:48 am

I don't know Ramza's photobucket account.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2008, 2:15 pm

I'll search him in photobucket
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2008, 4:10 pm

I dont think theres a point of putting him in the contest if hes not here.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2008, 8:34 am

Yeah maybe you're right I'll remove him and Cj you have 1 more day to give me your sig
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2008, 3:24 pm

I think we shall start.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2008, 5:00 pm

Start everything again??!!
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2008, 5:02 pm

Im talking about starting the 2nd round. :XD:
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2008, 5:13 pm

It hasn't even started RR
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2008, 5:15 pm

Yes..thats why i said i think we should START the 2nd round now.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2008, 9:11 am

Round 2 has started!!!!! Vote Now!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2008, 9:39 am

Just a question why was I disqualified?
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2008, 9:40 am

You got the most votes to be disqualified. Me and you.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2008, 9:42 am

Dark wrote:
Just a question why was I disqualified?
Like Mickey said I wanted you to stay but it's not my desicion and another question can the winner ofthe tourney get something like a costume rank that says "Best GFXer" or can it atleast count as a real contest

Last edited by iDieg on June 15th 2008, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2008, 8:21 pm

I don't want to get cocky or anything quite yet but...

YAY IZ I NAWT GOING TO BE KICKED OFF! :Shy:
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2008, 8:48 pm

It looks like im not either! *High five wally*
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2008, 8:58 pm

I'm planning something for when this tourney finishes I might PM it to some certain users later
Back to top Go down
Walmart
Adventurer
Adventurer
Walmart

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 4:11 pm

RangersRock30 wrote:
It looks like im not either! *High five wally*

GO US! We will pwns them togethurz. *High fives* :D
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
Robo

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 4:17 pm

It seems the best GFX artists are gettiing kicked off. :S
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 4:36 pm

Some, not all ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)   The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best GFX'er in the forum will be revealed here (Round 2 in progress Vote Now!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next