Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)

Go down 
+32
Bloody Maety!
Jman228
FindingFour
limpy08
Deathvalley22
sabiano
zinedine62
cardiffpool
Greenday619
nathan
Batista136
Kyledavis2
Redziggy
DGKiD
tntclay
elmo1121e
Egaro
CP Dude 12
Mojo
Ninja C
Cody
1stardust1
Mook
bluecamy
*I.Bros.*
AlterBlade
Ninja Elf
whatsittoya
Guin
UnReAl-MaStEr
snowmanx
Triton
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) Empty
PostSubject: IAMTHEWALRUS OWNAGE!!!!!!!! ~BEDBED   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 12:34 am

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK ENJOY MY PLEASANT SPAM YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!

~BEDBED
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 2:41 am

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) Wpwfromme

How To Wrestle:
Say pin, the ref will throw three snowballs and you win. But if the person you are facing says break before the 3rd snowball, the match goes on until someone wins. and please try to put on the best show as possible. you have to pretend to get hurt when they do a move on you. And to do a move on someone you must say the name of the move.You also have to wait for your text to dissapear before you say another move.And the last thing is that you cant say "pin" untill you do at least one move.

WPW Maker: icpfan619( Sabu)

Managers- Triton13(BobbyLashley) and Tntclay(Randy Orton) and GreenDay619(Sabu)

Co-managers-

Events:
Slammin Saturday
Sluggin Sunday
Frightning Friday

When does the event start:
Events will start at 6.00 PM eastern 3.00 PM PST 11.00 PM GMT in OutBack in TntClay's igloo.

Match Rules:

Street Fight Match: In this match it is very brutal. You can do ANYTHING you want to your opponent. You may also drag your opponent to the dock, or anywhere in Club Penguin. Falls count anywhere too! So anything goes in this match. The ref has to go everywhere they go because they have to be there to count.

Table match: This is a good match. You must come close to a table(will be around the igloo) And when your near one you must say, Puts threw table. The referee will then throw three snowballs. If the opponent doesnt say, "stops" before the third snowball hits the floor you put the opponent threw the table and you win.

Tag-Team Match

In this match there will be 4 people. 2 on the side of the ring and 2 on oposite sides on the edge outside the ring. Every time you try to pin and the opponent says break you cannot make another pin untill you say "tag" And your opponent comes in and you switch places with him. The same rules apply to the person you tag in.

Punjabi Prison Match-

In this match there is a big wooden structure. It has 2 layers. It's your job to knock your opponent out some how. So just say "knocks out" then your opponent has to say something like "stops" or "blocks". But if the refferee throws three snowballs before your opponent blocks it then he gets knocked out and you climb out of the prison and win!

Inferno Match!
There will be fire around the ring. It's your job to say THROWS as if you were throwing them in the fire. If the opponent doesn't say MOVES, then he is thrown into the flames and you win because he will be too badly burnt to continue.

Heck In a Cell Rules:
It's just like a regualr match but with more options to destroy your opponent. You can even take them to the top of the cell and slam them threw if you want. So Any thing goes, pins count everywhere, and you win from a pinfall.

Bury alive match:
In this match, It's your job to say bury's. If the opponent doesnt say something like stomps, or Climbs out Then he is not buried alive. But if he doesnt say anything by the time the ref throws three snowballs, the opponent is buried alive.

Cagematch rules:
In this match there will be a cage in the igloo. Both superstars will have to remain in the cage at all times. To win, one player must say, leaves. As if they are leaving the cage. The referee must then count to three and if the other superstar does not say, "stops"then the player leaving the cage leaves the cage and wins.

laddermatch rules:
there will be a fridge in the middle of the ring(ladder). you have to say reaches while near it. the referee will count to three. if the opponet dosnt say something like, throws off ladder, or tips over ladder, before 3 then the one who said reches grabs it and wins.

hardcore rules:
in this match there are no rules and falls count anywhere. pretty simple.

Barbedwire rules:
you must say, throws into bob were or the other people won't see it on their screen. the ref will count to 3. if he counts to three with out your opponent saying break then your opponent is thrown into the barbwire loses blood and you win.

Champions(let me know if you cant make the match so you dont lose your title from forfeiting)

WPW Champion- Randy Orton
Mayhem Champion(hardcore)- Sabu
Tag Team Champions- Randy Orton and HHH
Womans Champion-
Slam Champion- Bobby Lashley

Title History

WPW Championchip:
Randy Orton

Tag Team Titles:
Randy Orton and HHH

Womens Title:
vacant

Meyham Title(Hardcore):
Sabu

Slam title-

Bobby Lashley

Superstars:
Triton13(Bobby Lashley)

GlowChao(Undertaker)
Nathan(John Cena)
Howdy(Batista)
Ichigo(Kane)
TntClay(Randy Orton)

Kyledavis2(Rey Mysterio)
Batista136(Jeff Hardy)

GreenDay619(Sabu)
NinjaMod(HHH)
Cardiffpool(Matt Hardy)
Zinedine62(Big Show)
Sabiano(Great Khali)
TMmoore77 ( )
Count Zombie King (Obawrestler)

Tag Teams:

WPW Hall Of Fame:

Refs(these must know all the match rules so they know how to ref in them):
triton13(Bobby Lashely)

TntClay(Randy Orton)

Matchcaller/Announcer:

Jug Jug
Triton13 (bobby lashley)

Buying a ticket:
Post a reply saying that you want to buy a ticket. I will tell you the location and everything about the event. This way you can see what WPW is all about!

Ticket Holders:
these are the people who have actually bought a ticket. If you want to buy a ticket tell me what row and at which event:

Whatsittoya

How To Become A WPW Superstar:
You must know how to wrestle. Leave a reply saying the name of the superstar you want to be. And you must come to your debut. If you cant let me know your not going to be able to make it ahead of time.

Thank you for taking the time to review our club. Hope to see you join!

Last edited by Poison Candy on October 19th 2008, 4:03 pm; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 7:25 am

Matchcaller please..
Back to top Go down
UnReAl-MaStEr
Mercenary
Mercenary
UnReAl-MaStEr

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 7:34 am

I'll be a ref for you mate this sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Guin
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Guin

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 9:04 am

Wow.... I can't believe this is back. I was MVP. Remember me Triton? I'll be MVP again.
Back to top Go down
whatsittoya
Beholder
Beholder
whatsittoya

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 11:47 am

could i have a ticket for the first show
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 11:55 am

Wrestling I am a big wrestling fan but club penguin dont think so
Back to top Go down
whatsittoya
Beholder
Beholder
whatsittoya

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 11:59 am

ya it seems kinda confusing thats why i want a ticket first
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 12:09 pm

Well I'LL HAVE A TICKET TOO
Back to top Go down
whatsittoya
Beholder
Beholder
whatsittoya

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 12:14 pm

ya i want box seats
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 3:33 pm

Ok you that want tickets have got them. Ipanda welcome back ill add you as mvp. Jug Jug and Unrealmaster do you both now all the rules and moves?

Also matches for friday will be posted as soon as we get a couple more members. And matchcallers and refs ill meet up with you some time to go over everything.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 6:08 pm

Actually can I be a wrestler I would like to be
Batista :grim:
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 6:16 pm

Ninja Mod wrote:
Actually can I be a wrestler I would like to be
Batista :grim:

Awesome ill add you,welcome. And if your bored i would try and think of moves that are not censored out in club penguin. Just a couple more members and we will be set for friday. Also i need someone to volunteer to make the ring MVP since you know how it goes let me know if you will be able to do it thanks! And if anyone wants to make avvies or signatures for us go ahead i have some ill try and get them up later tonight.
Back to top Go down
whatsittoya
Beholder
Beholder
whatsittoya

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 8:42 pm

ill try and make a sig for it
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 8:54 pm

This sounds pretty cool.

Can I be the Undertaker? :face:
Back to top Go down
whatsittoya
Beholder
Beholder
whatsittoya

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 8:56 pm

nvm i cant get a good render for it
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 1st 2008, 9:12 pm

Welcome aboard GlowChao! I think Ill start posting matches now.

Also Whatsittoya thanks for trying. I think i have some avatars and siggies somewhere ill post them sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
whatsittoya
Beholder
Beholder
whatsittoya

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 9:37 am

hey i found one on the internet should i show it to you
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 4:03 pm

Sure go ahead. And i just realized that friday will be the Fourth of July. So all the matches will be moved to saturday.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 7:16 pm

Can I be Matt Hardy?
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 11:18 pm

Da 12Bros wrote:
Can I be Matt Hardy?

sure thanks for joining
Back to top Go down
bluecamy
Lurker
Lurker

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 11:29 pm

[img][/img]ill be a ca manager and a wrestler is that fine and ill be john cena

Last edited by bluecamy on July 2nd 2008, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 2nd 2008, 11:49 pm

Alright ill add you but I dont think ill be picking a co-manager until my hands get to full. also bluecamy plz choose a superstar
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 7th 2008, 6:11 pm

Ok everyone the events will be starting this friday. The Matches will be:

BobbyLashley vs Ipanda for World Penguin Championship
Batista vs Undertaker for Mayhem Championship
Matt Hardy vs John Cena for Slam Championship

( I made the matches according to when every one signed up)

If anyone else joins i will add you into a match or make another one.

I will pm reminders to everyone.

Hope to see all you friday. If you wont be able to make it please let me know before friday. :D
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) EmptyJuly 7th 2008, 6:17 pm

I'll defeat Undertaker Easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)   WPW (World Penguin Wrestling) Empty

Back to top Go down

WPW (World Penguin Wrestling)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next