Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gateway = WORST support ever

Go down 
+5
Mook
ParkourSAM
Dan
Skyward Sam
iWaddle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Gateway = WORST support ever Empty
PostSubject: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 12:35 pm

[color:7c64="red"]Remember, the following stuff is from my view. You may or may not agree with me.

A little over a year ago (June 21, 2007) I got a Gateway Vista laptop for my birthday. This February, it kept on shutting off on me. Full battery. Then it wouldn't start up. We (my dad) called Gateway. Since it was still under warrenty, we sent it to them. I got it back in two weeks. The problem was with the motherboard, not a virus.

Then in May, the battery wouldn't charge, and if I just ran it on electricity, it wouldn't. The thing that brings electricity to the laptop would only make the laptop charge, etc, was if I pushed it in really hard and kept it there. But then it would slightly come out.

Then in June, the same battery charging thing happened again. More than once, but 3 times.

Then on July 18, I got teh same problem. That's right. Again. We shipped it to them July 21st. I [color:7c64="red"]still have NOT gotten my laptop back from them. My dad called Gateway about it a little over a week ago, and they said it should come in the next 10 days. Not really! =/

Worst support ever.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

Last edited by iWaddle on August 17th 2008, 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 12:42 pm

Dude.... its gateway.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 12:43 pm

Gateway is HORRIBLE.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 1:02 pm

Gateway sucks. You should of got an HP, don't they have good support? Same thing happened ot me when I first updates to vista, I don't really remember what the problem was but we called Microsoft and the person that was talking to us was like a 'Support Noob'. So the support isn't that good at Microsoft. Its okay, I bet we needed someone else like Bill Gates. :P
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 1:14 pm

Well before we got new Computers we had Gateway and it worked well for me. Right now I have an HP. :]
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 1:21 pm

I'm on the family computer, it's an HP and it's nice. But it's Windows XP, not Vista. :(
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven 3
Vagabond
Vagabond
Unforgiven 3

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 6:39 pm

There support can't be any worse then Comcasts.
Every time we call, they lie to us
"What is the price of the bundle pack upgrade"
"It's $50 more"
"But this flier said it was only $30!"
"Well, its old"

Then we talked to another person
"We had a person come to us saying the bundle pack upgrade is $50 but this says it's 30!"
"Well, it should be what the flier said"
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 9:52 pm

seriously? i thought vistas were nicer than xps, vistas have plasma screens.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 12:58 am

Right now I have Windows XP.

I don't believe I ever tried Gateway, but now that gave us a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 2:12 am

Chao19 wrote:
Right now I have Windows XP.

I don't believe I ever tried Gateway, but now that gave us a heads up.

Gateway isn't an OS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gateway = WORST support ever   Gateway = WORST support ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Gateway = WORST support ever
Page 1 of 1