Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Hope For Free Members

Go down 
+11
Revinder
LtbJ
Mook
iJosh
Green Puffle
Egaro
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Brennan
Zezica
2PXI
Unarae
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

New Hope For Free Members Empty
PostSubject: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 4:41 am

I wanted to inform everyone who is a free basic member (Non Paid), there might be hope for you to enjoy the benefits of paid membership in the future. I wrote to the fanmail section and suggested there be a new option called anonymous gift membership, where a paid member can arrange for a non paid member to receive a gift subscription in a completely anomymous way. The response I received was very encouraging, as my idea was 'very unique', and would be passed along very soon as a consideration for the future. I suggested this after talking with several of my non member friends, and I can understand the unfairness of being unable to buy upgraded igloos, clothing, and other things that make part of Club Penguin much more fun. After awhile, I decided to write to the CP staff to see if I couldn't make things better for non members, and it seems likely that my idea could eventually become a reality. That's my good news for everyone at this time, besides the fact that snowboarding could eventually be added to the list of games, as well.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 7:54 am

could you copy and paste the reply? I wrote to CP suggesting that they make a clothing/furniture trading system available, and make it possible to add rooms to your igloo (I also recommended they bring the ninjas back, but that's a different story), and they replied saying something like what you're describing, and so far none of it has come true (except for the ninja thing, but I doubt they brought them back JUST because of me), and that was over a year ago. they might just be saying that to keep you happy, but that's just a theory, but still don't get your hopes up
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 8:14 am

Well, I looked for the reply, and I can't find it. However, like you said, I don't expect to see anything happen right away. It might be awhile before anything happens, if it ever happens at all. My box is so stuffed, it's hard to find anything. If I find it I'll put it up. Even so, it's true that it could be awhile before anything ever does happen. Maybe if more people put the bug in their ears, it could happen much sooner, but again, it's hard to say.
Back to top Go down
Zezica
Vagabond
Vagabond
Zezica

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 9:50 am

I wanted to send them mail that it would be cool if non members had al least once in a wekk or month a free membership.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 2:03 pm

i think thats a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 4:23 pm

that is cool dude and it is encouraging
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 4:30 pm

Hehe, we should make a signed thing with thousands of penguin names on it for those who agreed with the idea(s). If they saw such a big number of people, who knows? They might actually do it.

They've said that to me a lot. One time, though, I suggested they put in limited edition music for our igloos, only available for holidays, and they did that, soo...you never know.
~Jingle
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 4:42 pm

Great idea!
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 4:47 pm

Man when I read that I thought that some master mind made it up.
It's genius!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 5:06 pm

Yeah, this is a very good idea. I'm glad you emailed them about this. ;)
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 5:10 pm

Great idea Unarae.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 5:39 pm

Great Job! Hope it will be made in the future!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 5:44 pm

So... basically someone anonymous puts in some money and they choose a random non-member and say, "Okay, you're a member now!"

I'm definetly not donating anything.
:P
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 5:49 pm

Thanks everyone! I had this in mind for awhile, following good talks with some of my basic member friends. I felt bad for them cos they can't do much in terms of shopping, and I think someone should be able to treat them to a membership, even though the basic members cannot afford it. I understand how it might sound to some people, but maybe the CP staff could set it up to where each person can give only so many gift memberships per term. There are ways to make certain you don't go overboard, after all. I'm certain something could be arranged that way. But again, thanks everyone for your imput. I'm glad that other people like this idea, too.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 5:52 pm

BTW not all non-members can't afford a membership.
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 6:30 pm

It's going to be real, thanks for telling them. :Joyful:
Back to top Go down
Koupan
Mercenary
Mercenary
Koupan

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 6:36 pm

Giving a little membership to non-mems would let them see what theyre missing and it would make more of them subscribe. If cp thinks like this, nonmems will get a little membership.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 7:47 pm

True, some non mems can afford memberships, but there are others who cannot. This would be a nice way to treat them to something they might not otherwise get, and it could be done in a completely anonymous way. I understand that not everyone will like this idea, but look at it in this way: wouldn't you like to make a difference for someone else, if given the opportunity? Coins for Change is one good thing about CP, and gift memberships would be another. I think the opportunity to give shouldn't be limited to holidays alone. I'd like to help others if the opportunity strikes, and this is a perfect example of such an opportunity. I'm only too happy to give someone else a free trial membership.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 1:44 am

I have been a non member four times. Here's to four more!!

Great idea!!
Back to top Go down
Zezica
Vagabond
Vagabond
Zezica

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 7:41 am

I can`t afford it.Its too mutch money in Croatia...
Back to top Go down
Koupan
Mercenary
Mercenary
Koupan

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 8:32 am

Zezica wrote:
I can`t afford it.Its too mutch money in Croatia...

Can you be a little more specific?

Either way, it is possible for this to be done, but i highly doubt that cp will do it.
Its after money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Hope For Free Members   New Hope For Free Members Empty

Back to top Go down

New Hope For Free Members
Page 1 of 1