Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!

Go down 
+5
Ace
bubalo1
red nosed reindeer
Unarae
Koupan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Koupan
Mercenary
Mercenary
Koupan

Registration date : 2008-01-29

The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! Empty
PostSubject: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 8:44 am

Hello. I have noticed that the biggest percentage of forumers here, is currently a ninja, including me. So, i have decided to make a thread, in which CONTRIBUTION WILL BE APPRECIATED, to help the people who are not yet ninjas.
Lets start with the basics.

What is a Ninja?
A ninja is someone who has earned a black belt and a ninja mask by playing the card-jitsu minigame repeatably. Card-jitsu can be played at the Dojo.

How can I become a ninja?
You can be a ninja if you repeatably play the card-jitsu minigame.

Do i need to win to get belts?
No, only experience counts. Winning ten games is just as losing ten. Just keep playing.

Do you have any tips for becoming a ninja faster?
Yes. Firstly, play competition mode from sensei. Secondly, you can play any card and lose, to do it faster.. you still get the belts.

Who is Sensei?
Sensei is an old penguin who built the dojo. He is a pro and CAN NOT BE BEATEN UNLESS YOU HAVE THE BLACK BELT If you dont, he'll always win. If you have the black belt and he keeps winning, keep trying.. He should mess up soon. And if you beat him you get the nija mask.

Belts, Types, Cards.

The belts are the following:

White, you need 3 games w no belt.
Yellow, need 5-10 games w white belt.
Orange, need 10-15 games w yellow belt.
Green, need 15-20 games w ornage belt.
Blue, need 20-25 games w green belt.
Red, need 25-30 games w blue belt.
Purple, need 30-35 games w red belt.
Brown, need 35-40 games w purple belt.
Black! need 40-45 games w brown belt.

Try counting down from the biggest number in a paper, it helps keeping count of games played.

You need from nobelt to black 186-205 games.

Special Cards, youve never seen!
Sensei and other players have such ones. They probably have bought a deck from Disney and entered the code. You can beat them, but they have 11 and 12 cards... Its hard.

Whats special about being a ninja?
You have access to the hideout and can buy items.

How do i get ninja mask?
Well, you earn ninja mask by beating Sensei. And, its the only way of going in the hideout. Along the black belt.

Where is the hideout?
It is in the stone, to the left of the dojo door.

What can you buy?
You can buy the ninja outfit, which makes you invisible if you dance, the Dojo igloo, the hand gong, window cover, and several other items.

Ill be happy to enhace the guide with more questions or corrections. Tell me what you think.

CREDIT goes to me, Koupan, for writing the guide, and to Unarae for corrections.

Last edited by Koupan on November 30th 2008, 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 9:10 am

I like this! The only thing you should have said in the top paragraph is that you also get the black ninja mask with the black belt. That's what ninjas get when they become ninjas after beating Sensei. You said ninjas have black belts, but you forgot to mention they have ninja masks too. Just trying to help! Other than that, great guide!
Back to top Go down
Koupan
Mercenary
Mercenary
Koupan

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 9:14 am

Unarae wrote:
I like this! The only thing you should have said in the top paragraph is that you also get the black ninja mask with the black belt. That's what ninjas get when they become ninjas after beating Sensei. You said ninjas have black belts, but you forgot to mention they have ninja masks too. Just trying to help! Other than that, great guide!

Thanks. Its been corrected now. I appreciate this.
Youll be credited.
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 9:22 am

V. Helpful!!
I thought I would never get the next belt but I realised I don't wear the white one!
Back to top Go down
Koupan
Mercenary
Mercenary
Koupan

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 9:23 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
bubalo1
Observer
Observer
bubalo1

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 12:38 pm

Great Guide, I am ninja :D
Back to top Go down
Koupan
Mercenary
Mercenary
Koupan

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 5:12 pm

Nice! Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 5:20 pm

Koupan wrote:

Do i need to win to get belts?
No, only experience counts. Winning ten games is just as losing ten. Just keep playing.

Do you have any tips for becoming a ninja faster?
Yes. Firstly, play competition mode from sensei. Secondly, you can play any card and lose, to do it faster.. you still get the belts.

So it's how many games you play (weather you win or not) to get the belts?

So If I lost 3 games I would get a whitebelt? :P
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 5:20 pm

Koupan wrote:
White, you need 3 games w no belt.
Yellow, need 5-10 games w white belt.
Orange, need 10-15 games w yellow belt.
Green, need 15-20 games w ornage belt.
Blue, need 20-25 games w green belt.
Red, need 25-30 games w blue belt.
Purple, need 30-35 games w red belt.
Brown, need 35-40 games w purple belt.
Black! need 40-45 games w brown belt.

Try counting down from the biggest number in a paper, it helps keeping count of games played.

You need from nobelt to black 186-205 games.
annn wrong all of the games you need to win for next belt are off
the estimate is 88-100 here is the list:
White 5 wins
the rest are 12 but when you get to purple brown and black its:
Purple:14(again)
Brown:16
Black:12(I know blacks weird)

I also think it depends how old your penguin is.
If your penguins is younger it will take tons of wins
If your penguin is older it will take less wins
Back to top Go down
Koupan
Mercenary
Mercenary
Koupan

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 5:22 pm

White is 3 wins, actually.

I dont know about age, but its been +5 -5 to cover every aspect.

And it is not 12, well, it wasnt for me... my guide covered correctly every belt for me.

Generally, i dont understand very well...
Do you have a vid/anything to verify that?
I need to be sure ill be right when i change the thread.
Back to top Go down
fanocp
Lurker
Lurker
fanocp

Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 5:24 pm

it doesnt take so many games to go to the next belt color. they count the wins.
loss matches help u get points too but u dont need those to advance to the next color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 5:33 pm

Great Guide, Koupan! :D
Back to top Go down
clurock
Adventurer
Adventurer
clurock

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:29 pm

This is a good guide.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 10:37 pm

One thing...it definitely didn't take me 30-35 games to get my purple belt. I counted, and I think it was sixteen.

I guess it's random. Or maybe the experience you earn is based off of whether you win or lose? I did win a lot of those games.
~Jingle
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 10:55 pm

I pulled off two comebacks with the help of this guide!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!   The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros! Empty

Back to top Go down

The GUIDE for NINJAS! Help for beginners/Tips for pros!
Page 1 of 1