Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]

Go down 
+4
Goobenheimer
Name
Egaro
Mickey4741
8 posters

What phone?
LG Voyager
Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Bar_left73%Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Bar_right
 73% [ 8 ]
LG Decoy
Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Bar_left0%Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
LG Dare
Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Bar_left27%Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Bar_right
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Empty
PostSubject: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 8:14 pm

I really can't decide on which phone I want. Help me, and vote in the poll.

----

LG Voyager
Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Lg_voyager_1_b
Pros:
Sleek, responsive touch screen
Open it to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard
HTML Browser
V CAST Music, Videos, Mobile TV
Beautiful
VZ Navigator
3G EV-DO!
Cons:
A bit big
Sounds a little "muffled" without phone open
$150 (I can pay it, just a little expensive...)
Plans are a bit expensive for all the features
More:
Flashy touch screen, high-end, many features, QWERTY keyboard!!
-----
LG Decoy
Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Lg-decoy-mobile-phone
Pros:
Cool slider design
Nice interface
V CAST Videos, Music
VZ Navigator
Not huge
3G EV-DO!
Cons:
A little expensive
Not as feature-rich
More:
It's stylish and nice, a little expensive, not very expensive plans, bottom line.
-----
LG Dare
Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Buy
Pros:
Very nice camera!! 3.2MP
Very nice interface
Full touchscreen, like the iPhone
HTML Web Browser
3G EV-DO
V-CAST Videos, Music
VZ Navigator
Nice size
Cons:
All touch might be a little annoying, IDK
:oops:
Expensive at 200 bucks
A little difficult to text maybe
More:
Touch screen, nice interface, and more!

----

You can see more info at:
www.verizonwireless.com

----
What I like to do:
Text, take Pix, browse the web
----
Just a note... the Decoy's web won't make me pay 15 bucks a month.
:face:

So vote in the poll! Took me like 30 minutes to type!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 8:18 pm

Out of all those, the LG Voyager seems most worth it, even if it is expensive.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 8:19 pm

first one I have it.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 8:34 pm

Keep voting guys. :D
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 8:38 pm

I like the last one the best. It's nice and sleek.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 8:41 pm

Keep on voting!!
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 10:04 pm

I actually like the LG Dare, I wish it had come out when I bought my phone. It looks really nice :D
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 10:05 pm

The Verizon Rep is recommending the Dare to me...
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 10:07 pm

voyager by far.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 10:16 pm

Keep 'em coming :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 15th 2008, 12:58 am

Your getting the Voyager son.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 15th 2008, 1:02 am

No youre getting the Dare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 15th 2008, 1:12 am

RR wrote:
No youre getting the Dare.

No, the voyager, Brother, which makes you Mickeys uncle?!
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] EmptyJuly 15th 2008, 1:14 am

I would say the Voyage. Oh yeah :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]   Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me decide on a phone... HELP!!! [Provided pics, pros and cons, and more!!]
Page 1 of 1