Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.

Go down 
+2
Goobenheimer
Thomas Pc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.   .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 3:09 am

:lig: .: Club Penguin Guide :. :lig:

Welcome to the Club Penguin Guide! The current version is v0.5, I'm not done, which is why it is v1.5.
This guide contains walkthroughs, hints, tips, secrets, ect.
For some of the information to come, I will tell you where I learned it from (non of the stuff I have added have I learned not from experiance. Some things later on I've learned from a cp book, nothing yet though :3)

.: Table of Contents :.
1. Getting Started
Inclueds all the basic need-to-know about Club Penguin. How to walk, talk, basics of the buttons, ect. Also contains how to use the Club Penguin Website, and join club penguin.

2. Room Spotlight
Here, you can find all about every single room in club penguin, inclueding the secret rooms, and where to find them on the map!

3. Mini-Game Spotlight
Find out all about the games of Club Penguin, inclueding hints, sips, secrets, and where to find them in Club Penguin.

4. Penguin Profiles
All the special penguins like Rockhopper, Aunt Arctic, Gary the Gadget Guy, the band, ect, are found here!

5. Woah! What's That? Strange isn't it?
Find out about some mysteries of Club Penguin here!

6. Fun Facts!
Fun facts about Club Penguin!

7. What's New in Club Penguin?
Something new in Club Penguin? Special Penguin like Billybob or Rockhopper spotted? It'll be posted here as soon as possible!

8. Help us Out!
Do you have something that can improve this guide? Tell me, and I'll give you full credit for telling me when I add it!

9. Club Penguin Suggestions!
Got a suggestionfor Club Penguin? Tell me the idea, and I'll post your name, and idea there. When we get a bunch of ideas, I'll send them all into Club Penguin.

.: Getting Started :.

If you're really new to Club Penguin, read this part here.
If you're new to Club Penguin and have already signed up, you should read the part below this!

Creating a Penguin .:Walkthrough:.

Step 1: Go to www.play.clubpenguin.com and you'll see this start screen. If you are starting out, or making a new penguin, push the "Don't Have a Penguin? Create a Free Account Now" button.
.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Guide_10

Step 2: Once you click the button to sign up, this screen will pop up. I have added colors to make it easier for you to know the most important things.
Blue = Read
Red = click it to be able to continue
.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Guide_11

Step 3: Once you get past that page, this page will come up. The numbered are so you can identify what I'm telling you about.
1: This bar shows you how far you are in the create account
2: To learn more about safety if you're parents want to know, click this
3: Click on the color of the penguin you would like to start out with!
4: Continue on to the next page when you are done choosing your penguin color
.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Guide_12

Step 4: Now you get to choose a nickname. Don't use your real name (like me, I was young and didn't know). Sometimes names are taken, try making a penguin name that is easy to remember, origional, and if it is taken, try putting some numbers into it!
.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Guide_13

Step 5: Here you choose your password, and the email you make your penguin on. Each email can hold up to 5 penguins on it. So if you want to make another penguin, you can use the same email.
Try making an easy to remember password, but hard to guess. Using UpPerCaSe LeTTers and numbers helps keep your account safer.
.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Guide_14

Step 6: Once you finish this part, you will need to go to your email, and activate your penguin. This may take a while, or not even take a minute depending on your email and computer.
When you get the email, it will have an activation link. Once it loads, your penguin will be activated and you can start playing on it! Now read the one under this to know how to login.

.: Logging Into Your Penguin :.

Step 1: Now at the login screen, click Start and then it will take you to the next screen.

1: Unlock Coins Online- When you buy a Club Penguin toy or book, you can take the code, and put it in here to get a free Club Penguin in-game item.
2: Start Button: Click to select a penguin and login
.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Guide_15

Step 2: Now put in your penguin name and password you signed up to Club Penguin with.

1: Remember the Penguin name on the computer so it automaticly and then you just have to type in your password
2: Remember password and username. Do not do this in public areas where people will access your account. If you put this option, a warning about this will pop up.
3: Once you put in the penguin name and password, click this to select a server.
4: If you forgot your password, click this
.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Guide_16

Step 3: When you confirm the penguin login, this page will come up. Select the server you wish to join!
1: Full- this server is full of penguins and cannot be joined
2: Smiley Face- You have a buddy who is on this server!
3: Chat Bubble- This server is super safe chat, you cannot write your own words, you must select what to say from the chat bubble by the smiley face on the bottum of your screen when you are in the server.
4: Green Bar- This shows the amount of space penguins are taking up, when it is all green bars, it is almost full, or very popular.
5: Arrows- Takes you to other pages of the server. When you are on the first page, you can only go down to the second page.
6: Blue Face- No buddies of your are on this server.
7: Server Name- This is the name of the server
.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Guide_17

.: The Basics of Club Penguin :.

I'll work on it again later today :)

Last edited by Saint Thomas Pc on December 13th 2008, 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.   .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 3:10 am

Second Page Is here

Adding things when the second one is full.

Last edited by Saint Thomas Pc on December 13th 2008, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.   .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 10:45 am

Awesome guide!

Can't wait to see the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
bubalo1
Observer
Observer
bubalo1

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.   .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 9:09 am

Great guide, more better it will be when you finish it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.   .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 10:20 pm

Yea, I'll start on it again later, real busy right now, and lazy :3
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.   .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 8:29 pm

sorry wrong post somehow I posted here on the wrong window. Can someone please delete it?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sora
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.   .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 8:59 pm

WOW, how much time do you have anyway?
SSD~
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.   .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 1:41 pm

Wow, nice guide. This should be stickied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.   .: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :. Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Club Penguin Ultimate Guide v1.0 :.
Page 1 of 1