Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!

Go down 
+6
-999-
Skid985
ScooterMeow
Jess
iCool
Loiy1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

Registration date : 2008-11-12

The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 13th 2009, 7:51 pm

Table of contents
Chapter 1: Moderators!
Chapter 2: Smileys!
Chapter 3: Membership!
Chapter 4: Puffles!
Chapter 5: Coins!
Chapter 6: Parties!
Chapter 7: Ninjas...
Chapter 8: Club Penguin Mascots!
Chapter 9: Pins!
Chapter 10: Elite Penguin Force!
Chapter 11: coming soon

CHAPTER 1: MODERATORS

Moderators are penguins that are the highest staff members on Club Penguin, For example, Administrators are the highest staff members on Club Penguin Planet. Moderators make sure nothing bad is going on around Club Penguin. Moderators are very "famous", a lot of penguins want to be friends with these special penguins. The most known moderator on Club Penguin is "Billybob" You can find a complete list of moderators by clicking here. Credit to -999- for the list

CHAPTER 2: SMILEYS

Smileys are little images used to express feeling. There are 10 default smileys, there are also hidden smileys, The smileys shown below are the default smileys, that are not hidden, Credit to CPP for the smileys

The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 647139 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 389335 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 916319 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 651187 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 694544 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 786921 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 378131 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 985207 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 389603 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 567189 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 188231 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 422173 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 736485 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 51490 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 906675 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 78697 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 19232 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 303360 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 502179 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 472893

Sound Smiley: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 56 E+T

For a complete list of hidden smileys, click here Credit to CP Helpers for the hidden emotes.

CHAPTER 3: MEMBERSHIP

On Club Penguin you can buy membership, so that you can dress up you penguin, decorate your igloo, get premium puffles, which we will talk about later, and sometimes get to go into secret rooms during parties! But, memberships do cost real money. Here are the prices of memberships:

• 1 Month, $5.95
  • 6 Months, $29.95
  • 1 Year, $57.95
CHAPTER 4: PUFFLES

Puffles are pets you can adopt on Club Penguin for 800 coins. There are 8 different colored puffles. There are Blue, Red, Pink, Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, and White. The most recent color of puffle is the White Puffle. Non-members can only purchase Blue, and Red puffles.

CHAPTER 5: COINS

Coins is the currency used in Club Penguin. Non-members do not really need coins, until they become members, but they need them if they want a puffle. Members, on the other hand can use coins to buy items out of the Penguin Style Catalog located in the Gift Shop. It is also more fun to play the games around Club Penguin to make coins.

CHAPTER 6: PARTIES

Club Penguin has several parties through out the year, one being the Christmas party, which is at the end of the year. Sometimes there are free items that non-members can obtain, and wear. The first party ever on Club Penguin was the Beta Test party, they gave out a yellow and pink party hat, one of the rarest items in all of Club Penguin. To view pictures of all the parties, click here Credit To iWaddle for that website.

CHAPTER 7: NINJAS

Ninjas were legends of Club Penguin for a long time. Club Penguin kept giving us clues about ninjas. Until finally, Club Penguin came out with "Card Jitsu", a game that is played with interactive cards. In Card Jitsu, you train with your cards until you become.. a Ninja. When you become a black belt, You face the Sensei, a penguin with much skill when it comes to Card Jitsu. When you beat him, you get access to Flying Flippers Emporium. The belts go in this order:

Spoiler:

CHAPTER 8: CLUB PENGUIN MASCOTS

Club Penguin has several mascots, a few being Rockhopper, Aunt Arctic, and Gary. These penguins are controlled by Club Penguin Staff, and they give you background for your penguin! Here is a list of all the Club Penguin Mascots:

• Rockhopper
  • Gary The Gadget Guy
  • Aunt Arctic
  • The Penguin Band [G Billy, Franky, Petey K, Stompin' Bob]
  • Sensei
  • Cadence
CHAPTER 9: PINS

Pins are small objects hidden around Club Penguin that can be put on the top left hand side of your player card. There have been 100 pins total. The first pin ever was the Shamrock Pin, given out in the Coffee Shop, in March 2006. For a complete list of pins, click here.
CHAPTER 10: ELITE PENGUIN FORCE!

On Monday, July 14th 2008, Club Penguin announced one of the largest projects the company would ever do. They planned to create a video game for the Nintendo DS [Dual Screen]! Before they released the game, They named it, Elite Penguin Force. In the game you have an elite role ranked above Secret Agents, an "Elite Penguin Force Agent."

What comes with the game:

1. The Elite Penguin Force Game Cartridge.
  2. Special Coin Code
  3. Certificate
The Coin Code unlocks an online certificate, 1500 coins, a Spy Phone, and access to the EPF Command Room!

I have the game I would rate it 4 stars, It is pretty easy, But very fun.

ETC. [PIN TRACKER, PARTIES, ETC.]

Pin Tracker: Football - Lodge Attic

Upcoming Parties: Halloween Party, 4th Anniversary of CP

At the Stage: Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal

The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! Clubpenguin-banner-sm-1

THIS CLUB PENGUIN GUIDE WAS CREATED BY LOIY1 AT 4:43 PM ON SEPTEMBER 13, 2009!

Other CP Guides: iCool's CP Guide!

Advertising this thread:

Code:
[url=http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/general-game-discussion-f9/the-ultimate-club-penguin-guide-t28152.htm#545892][/url]

[img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9751/signaturefin.png[/img]

Last edited by Loiy1 on October 10th 2009, 12:48 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 13th 2009, 8:50 pm

Nice guide.Maybe you could add how to make friends.You don't have to,But it's just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 13th 2009, 8:59 pm

iCool wrote:
Nice guide.Maybe you could add how to make friends.You don't have to,But it's just an idea.

Yeah, I never said I was done making it... I am just waiting for some ideas to pop up in the old noggin. The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 930311
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 3:39 am

Nice guide.

Full of info' to keep the new penguins up to date - Nice work. If we had rep I would give you some ;)
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 8:35 am

Bliss wrote:
Nice guide.

Full of info' to keep the new penguins up to date - Nice work. If we had rep I would give you some ;)

Thanks! The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 930311 I had to proofread it all over again so I didn't make any mistakes...

The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 807393 That was me<<<
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 9:30 am

actually theres more default smileys. here:
The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 188231 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 422173 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 736485 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 51490 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 906675 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 78697 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 19232 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 303360 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 502179 The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 472893
and heres the hidden ones:
The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 559423= E+P The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 680664= E+I Money= E+M The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 851517= E+N The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 17923= E+W
and the sound smiley:
The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 56= E+T Sound: Fart
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 6:26 pm

Thanks Blue Dude, I forgot about those!

Also, Pin Tracker Update! Fire Pin is a prize for when you beat Sensei's Scavenger Hunt.
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 8:07 pm

I think this deserves a sticky! The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 390494
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 8:12 pm

LOL icools one is cool! The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 390494
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 8:13 pm

iCool wrote:
I think this deserves a sticky! The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 390494

Thanks! I really worked hard on it!
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 8:35 pm

Cool! You should add all the quick keys for the emotes. The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 694544
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 9:20 pm

-999- wrote:
Cool! You should add all the quick keys for the emotes. The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 694544

That's what my guide has The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 694544

Nice Guide Loiy, has a lot of stuff that can be useful in Club Penguin.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 14th 2009, 9:31 pm

I know right! I am so awesome The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 3887

Bump!

Please! I want this stickied so bad!

PLEASE! I worked on this for two hours for nothing.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 9:34 pm

This should be put in the Guides Directory ;)
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 9:38 pm

-999- wrote:
This should be put in the Guides Directory ;)

Thank you, I worked hard on it! The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 985207
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 9:50 pm

It's a nice guide, but no matter how long that you worked on it, it is a little short. I'll sticky it for now but there are some improvements that could be made to it.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 10:02 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
It's a nice guide, but no matter how long that you worked on it, it is a little short. I'll sticky it for now but there are some improvements that could be made to it.

I know, I am still adding chapters. It is short. I added a new one yesterday. I am not done.
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 8:54 pm

Pin Tracker Updated!

Blue Padlock - Book Room
Back to top Go down
Loiy1
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Loiy1

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptyOctober 10th 2009, 12:50 pm

Pin Tracker Updated

Football - Lodge Attic

New Chapter - ETC.

The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 65071
Back to top Go down
Gunnbjorn
Lurker
Lurker
Gunnbjorn

Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 3:24 am

I just went through this; what a wonderful and helpful guide! Many thanks for working on this! It is sure to come in help for me.
Back to top Go down
penguinpow12
Lurker
Lurker
penguinpow12

Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 11:10 pm

thanks for the guide!!! btw i met cadence!! she doesnt talk tho. unless you count her constant "lets take this party to the roof"! lol. anyways, i am penguinpow12 and if anyone needs coins or anything like that just ask me. i can get you however many coins you want!! The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! 361586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!   The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Club Penguin Guide!
Page 1 of 1