Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!

Go down 
+14
Goobenheimer
Dan
Brennan
iWaddle
kevinslip
Thunder
Egaro
Unarae
Chargers
Mook
2PXI
Ghost
Schwartzy
AlterBlade
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:00 am

The Christmas Party has arrived in Club Penguin!I'm so happy they brought back the December 2006 party, it's bringing back so many memories.Everything is covered in snow, the decorations are fantastic(look at the Dojo!), and just abouve every room is decorated with jolly good fun!The underground is in its "Medevial" form, but everything is covered in Ice.This is just as good--no, better than the 2006 party!Even the HQ--the room that was never decorated before for anything--has Holiday Decorations up!

They brought back both items from 2006 as well.The Santa Hat can be found at the Dojo and the Santa Beard(orginally at the Plaza in 2006) is found at the Ski Village.

A new pin has been hidden.The present pin is hidden right above the fireplace in the Ski Lodge.

The Ice Rink has finally returned!Get your Hockey Gear out of the closet and dust it off, it's time for Hockey again!

The Igloo decoration contest has begun.The winners will be announced on January 1st.You have plenty of time to decorate, but remember to keep your igloo open for the judges!

Enjoy the party, it lasts until December 29th!

Last edited by Chao the Snowman on December 19th 2008, 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schwartzy
Observer
Observer
Schwartzy

Registration date : 2008-12-13

Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:02 am

not yet, but cool.and have fun on your feild trip!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:04 am

Oops, wait about 3 more minutes before everything it added.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:06 am

Dude! You posted this before it even came out. Well, it's awesome it's just like the 06 party!
Back to top Go down
Schwartzy
Observer
Observer
Schwartzy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:07 am

Grr! Mine still not updated yet! But sounds cool
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:08 am

CP GOT SNOWED IN!!! ITS AWESOME!!! im going on a more private server to see it
Back to top Go down
Schwartzy
Observer
Observer
Schwartzy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:11 am

ITS AWSOME! I love the dojo! Like a light show!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:11 am

Well, this party isn't what I was hoping for...They brought back all the items that they released and so um...Yeah, it stinks.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:13 am

That's seriously just stupid not to like a party because they brought back old items. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:13 am

Nice updates. I like this party. One of my favorite.

Besides the items. They could bring a new one out.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:18 am

I love this party and the updates. Nice updates!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:18 am

I updated my details for the updates.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:22 am

Chao the Snowman wrote:
That's seriously just stupid not to like a party because they brought back old items. :roll:

A lot of the party is also just from the 06 party which sort of depresses me. But overall it's fun :Joyful:
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:24 am

Wow, even the HQ was decorated for this!That room has never been decorated in the History of CP until today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:52 am

Chao the Snowman wrote:
Wow, even the HQ was decorated for this!That room has never been decorated in the History of CP until today.

And the Dojo! It's rarely decorated. 8o
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:55 am

Yep, the Ninja Hideout got the Octopus with the Candy Cane. :face:
I'm just amazed by the lights in the courtyard.

It looks like they added an "Instructions" page to the wall too.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 4:49 am

I just noticed something strange, they didn't add the party room this time. Usually they add a room exclusively for the party, but not this time. Oh well, I guess the HQ makes up for it :santahat:
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 6:58 am

I have to agree that the dojo looks AMAZING! What a gorgeous set-up! The cave, however, is also beautiful. No pool, just lots of snow, and it's very breath-taking! For my first Christmas party in CP, this one is just amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 8:14 am

CP is going LAZY on us! They can't make a SINGLE item...I hate this... :Evil:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 8:33 am

HOORAY! THIS IS THE BEST PARTY I'VE EVER BEEN TO! :D

Strange; they didn't do a special room this time. But idc.

THIS OWNS.
~Jingle
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 9:50 am

this is an awesome party! its my third Christmas on CP.
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 9:51 am

Too bad there are no new items :( But I am sure they will release a new one later today or more probably this week mabey even two!
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 9:57 am

Skinny Santa wrote:
Dude! You posted this before it even came out. Well, it's awesome it's just like the 06 party!

Dude! It's not a big deal!

Chao the Snowman wrote:

Does it really matter?

-----

The HQ and the Command Room is decorated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 10:16 am

I think it does...Hey, Look! Santa even brought back the Purple Octopus from the CP Summer Parties, he installed it into the Ninja Hideout...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 12:50 pm

i like it but a pretty much 06 again but hey its still fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next