Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!

Go down 
+14
Goobenheimer
Dan
Brennan
iWaddle
kevinslip
Thunder
Egaro
Unarae
Chargers
Mook
2PXI
Ghost
Schwartzy
AlterBlade
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 2:38 pm

Snoman The Great wrote:
CP is going LAZY on us! They can't make a SINGLE item...I hate this... :Evil:

There giving other users a chance. Also, there's still 10 days left of this party, they'll have more items coming.

@iWaddle: I was just messing around, I don't really care ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 5:17 pm

:D Yes!!! This party is the bestest ever. Also chao, they added Card Jitsu Instructions. may wanna add that. ;) And theres a new book in the coffee shop. (Bottom Floor)
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 5:17 pm

C0met wrote:
:D Yes!!! This party is the bestest ever. Also chao, they added Card Jitsu Instructions. may wanna add that. ;) And theres a new book in the coffee shop. (Bottom Floor)

Go to the Book Room, that and two other ones are on the table.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 5:37 pm

I'm kind of bummed that they couldn't release any new items but this is way better than the 06 party. The outside it pretty much the same but indoors in every room is just amazing. I just kind of wish the stage was never in the plaza so they could put a huge Christmas tree there.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 7:18 pm

the pin is cool but i think the party is a bit boring
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 7:58 pm

I love it its like the old one with new Features. I'm soooo happy that the Ice Rink came back! :D It's like, the best Christmas Present ever! :D :D (Even if it IS CP who took it away in the first place.. :oops: )
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2008, 10:21 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
I'm kind of bummed that they couldn't release any new items but this is way better than the 06 party. The outside it pretty much the same but indoors in every room is just amazing. I just kind of wish the stage was never in the plaza so they could put a huge Christmas tree there.

It looks like that big tree is at the Ice Rink.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 9:45 am

I can't complain about anything as this is the first Christmas party I've ever been a part of. After looking at the archive pictures of the previous parties, I can understand why everyone says it's like the '06 party, but other pictures make it plain that the inside of rooms have really improved for this year. I'm really impressed with the decorations, myself, and I love how the dojo has become a twinkling building with all those strands of lights. It reminds me of a similar building from a Christmas movie I saw many times. Is it really possible that more stuff will be added next week? Sorry, I found that remark very interesting. Can the CP staff really do that? I thought the party was the same from beginning to end, but maybe I'm wrong. Has this happened before? I'm interested to find out, and any information would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 11:26 am

The party is okay, kinda boring....

the ice rink is back. WOO HOO!

The new pin is pretty cool looking.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 8:10 pm

I just noticed. The day all this came out was my 1000th birthday on CP!
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 8:46 pm

Cool i love every update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!   Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party 2008, New Pin, Igloo Decoration Contest Begins, and Ice Rink Returns!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2