Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LazorKitteh
Lurker
Lurker
LazorKitteh

Registration date : 2010-10-20

Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction   Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 12:50 am

Hey guys!

More updates today.
Well, first of all, the Holiday Igloo Contest is on now. Here's mine, do you like it?
Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction AnonsChristmasIgloo2010
Anyways, the Better Igloos catalog (Dec 2010-Jan 2011), Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction Dec2010BetterIgloosCatalogis pretty cool, it has some neat new items. One particular new one is the 'Donation Tube', which I will get back to in a minute.
Here are the Better Igloos catalog's secrets:
Spoiler:

Now, to the Holiday Party Construction...
Most of it looks the same as last year's construction, except the beach is a little different. Take a look:

Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction HolidayParty2010ConstructionTown

The Donation Tubes I told you about in the Better Igloos catalog. They remain mysterious, but they must have something to do with Coins for Change. I figure we'll see what it is at the Holiday Party. But if you click on the box of Donation Tubes, you can read a letter from Rockhopper:

Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction HolidayParty2010ConstructionRockhopperLetter

He must have sent them.

Well, waddle on! (Mmm... doesn't really fit me... :/ )
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction   Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 4:40 am

This is the first time CPP ever became a blog.

EDIT: Also, why do they call it Holiday Party?
Back to top Go down
LazorKitteh
Lurker
Lurker
LazorKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction   Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 6:20 pm

Chub 777 wrote:

They changed the name from 'Christmas Party' to 'Holiday Party' last year because people have different religions.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction   Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 7:32 pm

LazorKitteh wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:

They changed the name from 'Christmas Party' to 'Holiday Party' last year because people have different religions.

Ah. But do they call Christmas Trees Holiday Trees (I haven't checked).
Back to top Go down
LazorKitteh
Lurker
Lurker
LazorKitteh

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction   Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 11:27 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
LazorKitteh wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:

Ah. But do they call Christmas Trees Holiday Trees (I haven't checked).

Yeah, they call them Holiday Trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction   Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday Igloo Contest + Holiday Party Under Construction
Page 1 of 1