Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing up a point I had to state at some point

Go down 
+15
iSnow
2PXI
Kool Kat
Skyward Sam
Triton
Iced8383
Mook
Tricky
BT
Chargers
Egaro
Goobenheimer
Dan
Clonewars2
Flubby
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 10:19 am

@Goob: I want to ban I quit threads!

@Jack: So the announcement was late! Big deal!

@Flub: :D (Nothing)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 12:02 pm

Well, there are definetly too much people in the staff. Usually I wouldn't say that, but a lot of them aren't very good staff members (not saying who I think is bad), so yeah, there is too much.

@ Goob- I definetly agree with some of the mods being there to be brought here to bring attention...
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 12:33 pm

I agree. Perfect post flubby.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 7:42 pm

iCarol wrote:

Are you saying you want banned? If you want to leave, then leave. You don't have to be banned to leave.

You must have read my whole post. :roll: That has nothing to do with what I said. I was just using it as a reference to Egaro that mostly everyone already knew this.

No comment.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 9:39 pm

Jack Frost wrote:
iCarol wrote:

Are you saying you want banned? If you want to leave, then leave. You don't have to be banned to leave.

You must have read my whole post. :roll: That has nothing to do with what I said. I was just using it as a reference to Egaro that mostly everyone already knew this.

No comment.

Umm no. If you read my post, I had a suggestion to ban "I Quit" threads since most people come back anyways and they were agreeing to my idea.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 10:04 pm

People have every right to view and post on a forum. Just because they say they are leaving doesn't mean they have to keep their word.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 1:21 am

@Goob- Oops, I thought it was just a spelling error. :oops:

Mickey4741 wrote:
People have every right to view and post on a forum. Just because they say they are leaving doesn't mean they have to keep their word.
Exactly. Enforcing it and banning it is out of the question, IMO. The problem is, it gets annoying because most of the time they leave for a day or a week and then they are back. Especially the staff. How many times has CJ and RTL left? I lost count. :face:

I do not like this type of threads but this isn't really why I want to keep posting in this thread. What concerns me is the mod wipeout situation.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 2:02 am

Jack Frost wrote:
Triton wrote:
All I'm saying is be a little bit more charger and less somone else. Sometimes all you need to do is take criticism and run with it.
You have no right to say this. He is himself. He can act however he wants. The past is the past. If there is a new "charger" then there is a new "charger". You can not classify someone in one year and keep your expectations their whole life. People change.

Quote :
You wanna know the truth? At least one of them bribed their way back in. It was supposed to be just a few of the old mods--me, DB, and Flubby, I believe--but then the rest were adding back because--you guessed it!--the users complained. And a couple of those who were not added back in bribed their way in again. And we wound up with an even more packed-in staff than before. We should've left it as it was--considering that now everyone's complaining that we did put them back in. Or complaining about the ones we left out. Is there, truly, no satisfactory point? No agreement that can be reached?
~Egaro
This is a little late news. I already knew about some of this and that is part of what makes me mad. Not sure if this is the only mod who did it or the mod that you are referring to but I remember seeing a post by iWaddle that if he was demodded them the CP Album would go with him.

Sorry, Egaro, I do not believe so. Everyone has their own wants and needs and most of the time, they can not all be fulfilled and so the win would have to go to the majority. :/

Actually, I never said he was a new charger. He has been like that.

You don't need a whole year to form a judgement on someone.

I have every right to state my opinion, he doesn't have to follow it or even listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 2:33 am

Jack Frost wrote:
Yes, why do some of the staff get wiped out but
then the rest of them come back? When it first happened, iWaddle and
Egaro were also demodded.

No, Egaro actually stayed on staff, it was me and iWaddle who were demodded.

Flubby wrote:
Thanks C0, but you deserve to say, you weren't a wiped out mod who came back, so you still have many experiences to have with the staff.

I got wiped out, but I never begged or bribed to come back...

I didn't even ask once. I was just told on AIM that I was re-modded, and that was that.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 5:07 am

@Triton- From how you worded your post it sounds like you are saying that he has been acting different.

That was exaggerated. My point is, you can not classify someone there whole life off of the same expectations.

Exactly, I'm all for opinions and everyone getting a fair chance. Again, it is just how your post was worded.

Snowball423 wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:
Yes, why do some of the staff get wiped out but
then the rest of them come back? When it first happened, iWaddle and
Egaro were also demodded.

No, Egaro actually stayed on staff, it was me and iWaddle who were demodded.

Flubby wrote:
Thanks C0, but you deserve to say, you weren't a wiped out mod who came back, so you still have many experiences to have with the staff.

I got wiped out, but I never begged or bribed to come back...

I didn't even ask once. I was just told on AIM that I was re-modded, and that was that.
No, Egaro was also demodded. He came back pretty quickly but we was demodded at first. That was the first thing that I noticed the day that the wipeout occurred.

I never knew you got wiped out. Guess it doesn't matter, seems like you would know this.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2009, 2:18 pm

@Jack: Umm, I don't even see how that could sound worded that way. I was straight and to the point.

The way you worded that didn't sound exaggerated. And I wasn't classifying his whole life, only one little bit of it.

Ok, then if your for my opinion, there doesn't need to be arguement over it. Just let me say what I need to, and if the person has a problem with it they can discuss it with me,not someone else. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up a point I had to state at some point   Bringing up a point I had to state at some point - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing up a point I had to state at some point
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2