Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention, all users please read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Attention, all users please read. Empty
PostSubject: Attention, all users please read.   Attention, all users please read. EmptyJanuary 10th 2009, 4:50 pm

I've noticed lot and lot's of people (not going to say names) are rating outfits like this:

Cool outfit!

7.5/10.

What is wrong with this? You didn't say anything that could help the users outfits, this is now considered spam.

Here's what you should say, if you don't I will give infractions to users that just say "Cool Outfit 7/10" or warnings.

"Wow, that's really nice _____. Here are some suggestions I think would make this outfit perfect:

-Change the Hat
-Change the Pin
-Change the Background.

If you did, it would look perfect.

I even sometimes do this Cool 8/10 stuff. Now, I've tryed to help the user just not say "Cool 8/10". Please, follow this new rule. Thank you for your cooperation.

-Mook & CPP Staff
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Attention, all users please read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention, all users please read.   Attention, all users please read. EmptyJanuary 29th 2009, 1:48 am

Rule has been reset.
Back to top Go down

Attention, all users please read.
Page 1 of 1