Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread

Go down 
+44
leahcim
Catflap60
*I.Bros.*
BabyCP
Shadow Sora
Creeper
Ladycanes20
-Airborne-
Ghost
Mickey4741
Flubby
Dcowboys81
Big Sb
Green Puffle
Ninja C
Monstercjr
sevensevenzero
Waddle50008
Iced8383
geaux1 1
pengpeng458
Billboard
stevenF50
Goobenheimer
Devious Dale
CPP.TEST.V.1
Bandit
weirdal204
Waddle
BT
Tanukii25
Caleboy 123
JazzDawg
Jushy
RTL
Triton
Greenguy312
Clonewars2
Snowball423
Ace
ninja789
Argie
Bam
Dieg
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 6:28 pm

I'll post my apps later too.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2009, 6:57 pm

Jushy wrote:
I like Tokio Hotel =I
The singer looks like a girl. Really, seriously, WATCH THEIR MUSIC VIDEO!!! He basically is a girl. =P That is what my family (whole family) mistook him for until we heard his voice counting down.

Anyway I only have 1 page. Anyone have the new version of Bouncy Ball? It is hilarious. I made the ball really tiny and it glitched up and went off the screen.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 12:55 am

Argie wrote:
Jushy wrote:
I like Tokio Hotel =I
The singer looks like a girl. Really, seriously, WATCH THEIR MUSIC VIDEO!!! He basically is a girl. =P That is what my family (whole family) mistook him for until we heard his voice counting down.

Anyway I only have 1 page. Anyone have the new version of Bouncy Ball? It is hilarious. I made the ball really tiny and it glitched up and went off the screen.

Wow...

This whole time I thought it was a girl. I had to look it up just to be sure it was a guy...yeah...feminine.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 3:59 pm

Wow he does look like a girl anyways back on topic now

No more pictures of apps anybody?
Back to top Go down
Greenguy312
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Greenguy312

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 4:20 pm

RTL wrote:
I have like 6 pages of apps. I'll post pictures later.

I have like 6 or 7. Most of them are either just fun little things like Lightsaber and Flashlight or just a bunch of games, like TouchGrind, Tap Tap Revenge, etc.

But how do I take a screenshot of something on the iTouch?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 4:30 pm

I want to know that too.

@ Dieg- You have only 2 rows of all the apps the iPod Touch already has... mine goes down to the third, you don't have one that I have. Did you happen to delete one.

Also, can someone please remind me how to go into the edit mode for changing apps around? I forgot and every once in a while I do something and it goes into that mode but I'm not sure what.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 5:06 pm

Argie wrote:
I want to know that too.

@ Dieg- You have only 2 rows of all the apps the iPod Touch already has... mine goes down to the third, you don't have one that I have. Did you happen to delete one.

Also, can someone please remind me how to go into the edit mode for changing apps around? I forgot and every once in a while I do something and it goes into that mode but I'm not sure what.
In the home screen hold the home button and which is the one you say you have that I don't.

Does anybody know any good paid apps I'm gonna convince my dad to get me one I'm thinking of Rolando or Scoops.
Back to top Go down
Greenguy312
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Greenguy312

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 5:09 pm

Dieg wrote:
Argie wrote:
I want to know that too.

In the home screen hold the home button and which is the one you say you have that I don't.

Does anybody know any good paid apps I'm gonna convince my dad to get me one I'm thinking of Rolando or Scoops.
First of, you press and hold down on any app to go in to edit mode.

And about paid apps, get TouchGrind.
Best graphics, and really shows waht you can do with an iTouch.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2009, 10:16 pm

Scoops is fun. For a while, anyway. =P
And, Dieg, you are missing the settings app.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2009, 7:15 pm

Argie wrote:
Scoops is fun. For a while, anyway. =P
And, Dieg, you are missing the settings app.
No look it's next to remote
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2009, 11:43 pm

Haha I so saw that. =P

I think I will someday buy TTR or whatever. And I'm getting TouchGrind, too. As long as I can get enough money.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 9:36 am

Argie wrote:
Haha I so saw that. =P

I think I will someday buy TTR or whatever. And I'm getting TouchGrind, too. As long as I can get enough money.
Buy? TTR is free :P

Also I got Rolando and it's a pretty good app I love it,I'm probably gonna get Touch Grind if I convince my dad to buy me another one.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 2:23 pm

They just added a Rolanda lite that's free so I'm gonna try that out to see if I should get the full version.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 2:27 pm

RTL wrote:
They just added a Rolanda lite that's free so I'm gonna try that out to see if I should get the full version.
That's the same thing I did and I loved it so I bought it also I'll post new picture of my iPod later
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 2:36 pm

JellyCar is a pretty killer app. And Bounce On is pretty awesome. And Bob's Dream.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 11:17 pm

Dieg wrote:
Argie wrote:
Haha I so saw that. =P

Buy? TTR is free :P
I realized that when I went to go "buy" it. Better for me, anyway.

I got Google Earth because it was free... it is interesting... anyone have any more free apps for me to get?
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 11:21 pm

If you don't have them already, these are really fun: iShoot, Papijump, Jelly Car, Cube Runner, and Tap Defense (Similar to Bloons).
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2009, 11:53 pm

Whats Jelly Car?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2009, 1:02 pm

An app in which you have a car that looks like it's made of jelly and it's always turning upside down
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2009, 1:14 pm

I just got Genius which is an app that allows you to use smileys when you write and Lightbike the full version which is a pretty awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2009, 1:28 pm

RTL wrote:
I just got Genius which is an app that allows you to use smileys when you write and Lightbike the full version which is a pretty awesome game.
Is there a LightBike Lite and is Genius free?
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2009, 1:39 pm

There is a LightBike Lite but there's no Genuis for free.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2009, 1:42 pm

Oh, Dieg, is Trace free? Are all of the apps you have free? And is there any limit to the amount of apps you can have that can affect how many songs, videos, etc you can have?
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2009, 1:44 pm

Trace is free and all of my apps except Rolando are free and I think it does affect but I don't know
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2009, 1:44 pm

The apps don't really affect any of that. But you can't have more then 9 pages of apps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread   The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The iPhone/iPod Touch Thread
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next