Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Portal - All new feature

Go down 
+8
stevenF50
Cj2
Tricky
Clonewars2
Mickey4741
Redziggy
Argie
Payton
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

Registration date : 2009-02-21

The Portal - All new feature Empty
PostSubject: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 12:59 pm

Hi, Payton here with administrator's approval to bring you this exciting news! :0o That's right, exciting news!

Yesterday we (more like I, but with the permission of the staff) launched an all new feature straight from my site Central Portal called The Club Penguin Planet Portal. This portal is in testing stages (0.1) but allows you to currently register, log in, go to the member are and log out. With this we hope to increase the forum services.

If you'd like to help out with this, all you need to do is fill out the following:
Code:
[b]Portal Name[/b]:
[b]E-mail:[/b]
[b]Other contact:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
We're currently searching for CSS designers, Action Scriptwriters, graphic designers and PHP/web design coders. If you'd like to apply post in this thread.

Without further ado, I give you the portal:
-link removed until a point in time that we can find out whether or not it is a phisher-

For safety's sake, we suggest you change your password on Club Penguin Planet if you registered on this website. -Egaro

Thanks,
Payton
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 1:04 pm

Plain... I registered. Not much content (none at all, actually) but it looks like it will be cool.

I would love to help but I have no skills in the area. At all. =(
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 1:05 pm

Argie wrote:
Plain... I registered. Not much content (none at all, actually) but it looks like it will be cool.

I would love to help but I have no skills in the area. At all. =(
Yeah, there's that one small problem about not having anything yet. My friend Stanley and I are working over on my forum to create cool things that I too will have, seeing as I have this portal on my site as well.

Edit: And congrats on getting the 10,000th post in this forum. :)
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 1:09 pm

Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 1:11 pm

I don't understand the form... I could make some pretty hawt graphics though.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 1:12 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
I don't understand the form... I could make some pretty hawt graphics though.
We'd love to see your work.

I'm not sure about your question, can you re-phrase that?
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 1:18 pm

Sorry. :P Is the Portal username the name you use to sign up? I can't make anything this moment, but I was thinking of maybe something like... there could be a big like circular kind of picture of space with club penguin elements in it, and there could be the the links on that picture, that make a space-ish sound when highlighted.

Sorry if you didn't understand that. :P
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 1:19 pm

Sounds pretty cool.... Ima go cheack it out.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 1:20 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
Sorry. :P Is the Portal username the name you use to sign up? I can't make anything this moment, but I was thinking of maybe something like... there could be a big like circular kind of picture of space with club penguin elements in it, and there could be the the links on that picture, that make a space-ish sound when highlighted.

Sorry if you didn't understand that. :P
Yes, the username you use to sign up is the one you log in with.

And that's a good idea, but the sound would not work out too well since so many people use iTunes/listen to music while browsing the web.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 1:50 pm

Good job getting the site up. Now it just needs filled up. Maybe fix some of the link's names, that would be easy enough, right?
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 2:09 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
Good job getting the site up. Now it just needs filled up. Maybe fix some of the link's names, that would be easy enough, right?
Code:
echo="<a href="http://linkg">Admin Panel</a><p>";
Of course. I'm working on the site theme.
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 3:20 pm

For some reason I'm not gonna register anytime soon.Especially with this "Walrus" stuff going on.... :drinkread:
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 4:29 pm

Cj wrote:
For some reason I'm not gonna register anytime soon.Especially with this "Walrus" stuff going on.... :drinkread:
Yeah... I was thinking that as well.

Finally I decided to put my username as normal but put a random password that I have never used before. :P
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 4:52 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
Cj wrote:
Yeah... I was thinking that as well.

Finally I decided to put my username as normal but put a random password that I have never used before. :P

Good job,and anyone that put their CPP password on it or even clicked the link change your password.I already changed mines.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 4:56 pm

I think some one got on my account because I wonder how I got an extra 34posts
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Big Sb

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 5:27 pm

Since right now this seems unsafe I am going to lock this.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 10:17 pm

Since this is unlocked I am going to ask for suggestions again. :p
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 10:20 pm

Music player? (that doesn't play automatically)
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 10:22 pm

Argie wrote:
Music player? (that doesn't play automatically)
Good idea.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 10:24 pm

Maybe you could also put the xat chat for CPP in there.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 12:14 am

I've already got plans for a chat room.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 12:42 am

The last 2 chats didn't work too well.

The main reason that users chat on the xat, in my opinion, is because the forums are shut down when it is up. If they can't post on the forums they either talk there or leave.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 1:42 am

This has to be the biggest load of cr*p... :roll:

There is no way I'm going to join this portal stuff, Payton.
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 2:05 am

Chao wrote:

You don't have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 2:06 am

Chao wrote:

Thank you for informing us on something you are not going to do and no one gives a crap about whether you do it or not. Im sure he appreciates how "cool" you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Portal - All new feature   The Portal - All new feature Empty

Back to top Go down

The Portal - All new feature
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next