Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Payton's Portal...

Go down 
+2
AlterBlade
BT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Payton's Portal... Empty
PostSubject: Payton's Portal...   Payton's Portal... EmptyFebruary 21st 2009, 9:29 pm

Is safe.

I misread it, sorry.

I can prove it to you guys if you want, I misread the source code.
It's not a phishing site, and the picture Payton posted is real, I have a 000webhost too. And it does shw the MD5 Hash, which is crackable, but you would have to use a brute force attack... Which was outdated in 2005...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Payton's Portal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payton's Portal...   Payton's Portal... EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 1:40 am

Yeah, we're going to believe Payton with his little "idea".
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Payton's Portal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payton's Portal...   Payton's Portal... EmptyFebruary 22nd 2009, 2:27 am

Chao wrote:
Well, let's look at it this way.

First off, it's not an idea; it's a fully functioning and administrator approved section of the site. Secondly, the passwords are encrypted in MD5, that could only be hacked in 2005, which was four years ago. If I was going to get the administrator's password I would have done it to RTL last night when I messaged him my work and not wasted my time on all of the users, because obviously user passwords are pointless. Finally, 000webhost reviewed the site last night while I implemented this update, meaning if I put malicious codes onto the site, they would know and the account would be closed.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Payton's Portal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payton's Portal...   Payton's Portal... EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 7:06 pm

Payton wrote:
Chao wrote:
Well, let's look at it this way.

First off, it's not an idea; it's a fully functioning and administrator approved section of the site. Secondly, the passwords are encrypted in MD5, that could only be hacked in 2005, which was four years ago. If I was going to get the administrator's password I would have done it to RTL last night when I messaged him my work and not wasted my time on all of the users, because obviously user passwords are pointless. Finally, 000webhost reviewed the site last night while I implemented this update, meaning if I put malicious codes onto the site, they would know and the account would be closed.

Yea, so shut up.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Payton's Portal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payton's Portal...   Payton's Portal... EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 8:14 pm

Yeah, reopen it. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. And when did Payton suddenly become a hacker? He was banned for spamming/flaming, not hacking. ;)
Back to top Go down
Payton
Observer
Observer
Payton

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Payton's Portal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payton's Portal...   Payton's Portal... EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 8:23 pm

Spamming/flaming when provoked, need I add, because users were criticizing a health issue I have and falsely accusing me of being "emo," which led to my ban reason of "Being an depressing idiot" (that's what it actually said).
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Payton's Portal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payton's Portal...   Payton's Portal... EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 8:25 pm

Payton wrote:
Spamming/flaming when provoked, need I add, because users were criticizing a health issue I have and falsely accusing me of being "emo," which led to my ban reason of "Being an depressing idiot" (that's what it actually said).

Payton's Portal... Fail
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Payton's Portal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payton's Portal...   Payton's Portal... EmptyFebruary 23rd 2009, 8:30 pm

I spy with my little eye...

A thread that needs to be locked. :P iWaddle, don't incite an argument. Next time you do, I might have to infract you. :face:
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Payton's Portal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payton's Portal...   Payton's Portal... Empty

Back to top Go down

Payton's Portal...
Page 1 of 1