Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com Empty
PostSubject: Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com   Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com EmptyMay 17th 2009, 6:26 am

I'm trying to download some fonts from Dafont.com but for some reason when I save the Font and drag it to my Fonts folder, the font I downloaded doesn't appear in my Fonts folder.
I need to unzip it before I download the Font, I want to use but I don't have Winrar or Winzip. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

~babyCP
Back to top Go down
BigDog32987
Seeker
Seeker
BigDog32987

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com   Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com EmptyMay 17th 2009, 6:30 am

Hmmm, this hasn't happened to me... Are you sure your not downloading a bunch of broken files?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com   Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com EmptyMay 17th 2009, 6:42 am

BigDog32987 wrote:
Hmmm, this hasn't happened to me... Are you sure your not downloading a bunch of broken files?
No, I just wanted to download a few fonts from Dafont.com but it won't let me use them and it won't show the font I downloaded in the fonts folder.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com   Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com EmptyMay 17th 2009, 11:18 am

Did you Extract the files?
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com   Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com EmptyMay 17th 2009, 11:39 am

Wurmple wrote:
Did you Extract the files?
Don't worry I've found out how to do it. :)
Please lock. xD
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com   Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com EmptyMay 18th 2009, 2:26 pm

Locked as requested.
Back to top Go down

Downloading Fonts from Dafont.com
Page 1 of 1