Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! Empty
PostSubject: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 1:19 am

We have a new Penguin Style catalog. It has some new Summer stuff, along with a safari outfit. It starts off with some blue sunglasses, a bathing suit with the new blue wig, and some new/old shorts along with a new wig, The Waves. The next page has some girl bathing suits along with more new shorts and the return of some old wigs. There's only one new hidden item, and it's on the page with the green bathing suit. Click the rock next to it and you'll get a Canteen, something that'll help you with the Party. After this, we have a safari outfit and the Construction Job. There are 2 new backgrounds and 2 old, the vine one and beach one. Also, there are many more ways to come up with a safari outfit using the Egyptian Play items. But I think this is one of the best catalogs.

There is a new pain in the Book Room, the 2nd floor of the Coffee Shop. It's a Safari Hat.

By the way, plants are growing all around the island along with some crates in some areas.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 2:50 am

This is awesome! So far, the pin cannot be collected, due to a glitch. I hope it all clears up soon, though! I like to collect the pins! Thanks for sharing, and by the way, the binoculars are a special wave item. Wave and you peer into them.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 10:47 am

Finally. CP brang back all the rare items I needed. Payton Bice I've always wanted the brown diva glasses, yellow sandals and Pink flower sandals. xDD
I hate the pin though and I'm looking forward to the adventure party.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 10:52 am

Unarae wrote:
This is awesome! So far, the pin cannot be collected, due to a glitch. I hope it all clears up soon, though! I like to collect the pins! Thanks for sharing, and by the way, the binoculars are a special wave item. Wave and you peer into them.

I hope the pin works by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 10:53 am

Oh yeah. It says it's unavailable or something like that too me. They have two new login screens...aswell. ;)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 12:06 pm

You can finally get the pin.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 12:11 pm

About time. :P
Back to top Go down
muttly
Adventurer
Adventurer
muttly

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 1:13 pm

for the june catalogue i got all the new backgrounds the blue wig and the penguinn at work hat
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 10:37 pm

I like the Penguin At Work outfit. The vest apparently works with the orange miners helmet as well. It'd be nice if they could make a sign for us to hold, to add to the construction theme. Oh, the pin is available, now, like others said. The new black hair, the Flow, is a really awesome new wig, as well.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! EmptyJune 8th 2009, 6:19 pm

Ugh, I'm just glad I'm on Summer Vacation again. :P

I hope we have another Members Party this Summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and Adventure Party Construction!
Page 1 of 1