Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Michael Jackson

Go down 
+42
Rifleman-Dlb
Dave
Rocky
lookathis
Loki Terry
stevenF50
Scotland
Chargers
Puggypug10
Iced8383
BabyCP
Catflap60
Maria
leahcim
Kool Kat
Dr. Charon
tarty tangy
Unarae
weirdal204
iJosh
Helaina
Hunts
JazzDawg
Hershey8465
Nooh
-999-
3oh3nerd998
iCool
Mikki
Rudolph
Loony
Adam[]
rock 'n roll king
AlterBlade
Marc978
ipodflix
Endless Night
Triton
Creeper
Thunder
Pizza
RTL
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocky
Citizen
Citizen
Rocky

Registration date : 2009-02-15

RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:35 pm

A docter gave 10 jumpstarts at the scene but it was a FAIL and he went into a come
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:37 pm

coma you meen

It was a cardiatic arrest
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:39 pm

babyDB wrote:
smileygurl wrote:
It's funny how most of you are competing to see who is the saddest, when probably half of you have cracked or laughed at a MJ joke.
Nope. Not me or Halama, probably not even Mikki. We've never laughed at a MJ joke or never will. Maybe you laughed at one but to me. Making a joke about Michael Jackson isn't amusing.
Yea. It really itsn't. Michael lived a hardcore life, and not in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 3:52 pm

R.I.P Micheal Jackson. You were an awesome dancer.
:(
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 4:06 pm

Hey You heard the 911 Call They Released a Few Hours ago of Micheal Jackson i did he had the cardiac arrest in his bed i think he may have been sleeping at the time
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 4:21 pm

Marc978 wrote:
Hey You heard the 911 Call They Released a Few Hours ago of Micheal Jackson i did he had the cardiac arrest in his bed i think he may have been sleeping at the time
I just heard it now. They seemed like they didn't care. I'm so shocked. =\
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 4:49 pm

I know right the guy no the Phone did not care i bet he did not like Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 5:16 pm

Marc978 wrote:
I know right the guy no the Phone did not care i bet he did not like Michael Jackson
They probably tried their best but not exactly their best and that's how he turned out to be dead. I'm watching the news right now. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 5:25 pm

babyDB wrote:
Marc978 wrote:
They probably tried their best but not exactly their best and that's how he turned out to be dead. I'm watching the news right now. :P

Are you serious? You think they didn't try to save him? Wow
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 5:30 pm

smileygurl wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Marc978 wrote:

Are you serious? You think they didn't try to save him? Wow
If you read my post again, you would understand more. I never said they didn't try to save him. They probably just didn't try hard enough, if you listened to the 911 call. >.>
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 5:31 pm

Right, everyone's argueing about everything so bleh.

To be honest, you're all too young to know anything... blah blah.

I've said all i needed to say on page 7 or something.

R.i.p again.
Back to top Go down
Pizza
Wanderer
Wanderer
Pizza

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 5:57 pm

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is made of 99% of plastic, he will be melted down to Legoes, then, for a change, kids will play with Michael Jackson.

xD
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 6:05 pm

Pizza wrote:
Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is made of 99% of plastic, he will be melted down to Legoes, then, for a change, kids will play with Michael Jackson.

xD
It's amazing how no one will be laughing. 99% of plastic....Michael Jackson? Think before you say something cause your talking about a legend who just died here. X_x
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 6:41 pm

Suspicions in America as the doctor who was with Michael Jackson at the time has disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 6:44 pm

Yeah,
R.I.P Michael Jackson.

And R.I.P Farrah Fawcett.

ON THE SAME DAY!?

It's Sad that they died.

X_X

Last edited by Big Dlb on June 26th 2009, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 6:52 pm

Scotland wrote:
Suspicions in America as the doctor who was with Michael Jackson at the time has disapeared.

thats creepy!
Back to top Go down
Scotland
Mercenary
Mercenary
Scotland

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 6:53 pm

I know...
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 8:27 pm

I Put Some Micheal Jackson Music on my Site in Honor of him RIP Micheal
Back to top Go down
Pizza
Wanderer
Wanderer
Pizza

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 8:37 pm

babyDB wrote:
Pizza wrote:

xD
It's amazing how no one will be laughing. 99% of plastic....Michael Jackson? Think before you say something cause your talking about a legend who just died here. X_x
I didn't like his music. ;)
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 8:54 pm

Pizza wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Pizza wrote:

xD
Thanks for tell us because Sinem and I are real MJ fans so we don't want to hear it. PLUS, his music has nothing to do with his personal life. He is NOT 99% plastic. He only has 2 plastic surgeries and the REST where MEDICAL! Know what you are talking about before you say something.

Last edited by Halama on June 26th 2009, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pizza
Wanderer
Wanderer
Pizza

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 8:56 pm

Halama wrote:
Pizza wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Pizza wrote:

xD
Thanks for tell us because Sinem and I are real MJ fans so we don't want to hear it. PLUS, he music has nothing to do with his personal life. He is NOT 99% plastic. He only has 2 plastic surgeries and the REST where MEDICAL! Know what you are talking about before you say something.
It's a joke. I got it in a mass text message. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 8:57 pm

Halama, calm down, just because some one doesnt like the same things as you do, doesn't mean they are wrong. Chill out. I think you just want to pick a fight.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 8:59 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Halama, calm down, just because some one doesnt like the same things as you do, doesn't mean they are wrong. Chill out. I think you just want to pick a fight.
No. I really don't but how are you going to crack on someone who just...DIED? That's messed up. Even if it was a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 9:02 pm

Halama wrote:
smileygurl wrote:
No. I really don't but how are you going to crack on someone who just...DIED? That's messed up. Even if it was a joke.

You ave been spamming up this topic on why everyone who makes joke about MJ are bad, but the topic is about HOW HE DIED. If you really want to argue, about that, why don't you make a topic about how your right and everyone else is wrong. Otherwise, jsut let people have their own opinions and you have yourrs.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 9:08 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Halama wrote:
smileygurl wrote:

You ave been spamming up this topic on why everyone who makes joke about MJ are bad, but the topic is about HOW HE DIED. If you really want to argue, about that, why don't you make a topic about how your right and everyone else is wrong. Otherwise, jsut let people have their own opinions and you have yourrs.
No I really haven't. But I'm just saying it's not okay to joke about someone who is dead... How messed up is that? And you are probably only replying to my posts just to be smart and say something back because you don't like me and you can't let crap go but... Anyway... Back to the topic of MJ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Michael Jackson
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next