Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Michael Jackson

Go down 
+42
Rifleman-Dlb
Dave
Rocky
lookathis
Loki Terry
stevenF50
Scotland
Chargers
Puggypug10
Iced8383
BabyCP
Catflap60
Maria
leahcim
Kool Kat
Dr. Charon
tarty tangy
Unarae
weirdal204
iJosh
Helaina
Hunts
JazzDawg
Hershey8465
Nooh
-999-
3oh3nerd998
iCool
Mikki
Rudolph
Loony
Adam[]
rock 'n roll king
AlterBlade
Marc978
ipodflix
Endless Night
Triton
Creeper
Thunder
Pizza
RTL
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:28 pm

Scotland wrote:
Triton wrote:
Marc978 wrote:
Now he is the King of Pop in Heaven RIP Micheal

Umm, Heaven?

How about...Oh nvm. :face:

No offence but you may be offending people.

I'm certainly not impressed at the little jokes about him. Despite what he's done or has been accused of you should still have respect.

He was a legend and a genious in music.

R.I.P Michael Jackson.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! 100,000,000,000 TIMES THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:46 pm

The fame is what got to him and the media made it like he was a bad guy when he's really not. Similar to Britney Spears. You should still have respect for him. He made tons of great songs and changed the way music is today. Without him we wouldn't of had many of the artists that are out there now.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:49 pm

Well of course he was going to die he took drugs :!:
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:49 pm

It's really sad, Michael Jackson's songs are pretty awesome, we should all respect him, and his music, he made so many awesome songs.

R.I.P Michael Jackson - I ordered tickets also to see the concert... :(

Michael Jackson, the King of Pop and one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of all-time has died.

Paramedics were called to the home Michael was renting in Beverly Hills at about 8pm (GMT) after reports that he had stopped breathing. Just 2 hours later, at the UCLA medical centre, he was pronounced dead from a suspected heart attack.

Speaking on behalf of the Jackson family, his brother Jermaine said that doctors had tried to resuscitate the star for more than an hour. He added "The family request that the media please respect our privacy during this tough time."

I've been checking around and Madonna said she was left in tears over the loss of "one of the greats" of pop music.

Last edited by Loki Terry on June 26th 2009, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:53 pm

Quote :
I ordered tickets also to see the concert...
Lol You could go to his funeral
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:54 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
It's really sad, Michael Jackson's songs are pretty awesome, we should all respect him, and his music, he made so many awesome songs.

Michael Jackson, the King of Pop and one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of all-time has died.

Paramedics were called to the home Michael was renting in Beverly Hills at about 8pm (GMT) after reports that he had stopped breathing. Just 2 hours later, at the UCLA medical centre, he was pronounced dead from a suspected heart attack.

Speaking on behalf of the Jackson family, his brother Jermaine said that doctors had tried to resuscitate the star for more than an hour. He added "The family request that the media please respect our privacy during this tough time."

I've been checking around and Madonna said she was left in tears over the loss of "one of the greats" of pop music.
Oh shut up Loki. You said you were happy that he was dead. Your such a liar. Since when did you buy tickets. You sister was jealous of me cause I had tickets, she wouldn't of been jealous cause you would have had them. She would of told me. I bought the tickets. Stop acting like your sad. ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:57 pm

stevenF50 wrote:
Quote :
I ordered tickets also to see the concert...
Lol You could go to his funeral
What does that have to do with the quote? o.O And only family can probably go or else the whole world would be there...
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:58 pm

babyDB wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

Oh shut up Loki. You said you were happy that he was dead. Your such a liar. Since when did you buy tickets. You sister was jealous of me cause I had tickets, she wouldn't of been jealous cause you would have had them. She would of told me. I bought the tickets. Stop acting like your sad. ¬.¬

I'm actually sad, my parents hated him, that doesnt mean I do, I'm just not as sad as you, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:58 pm

babyDB wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

Lol Loki you got pwned baad by a girl. xP
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:00 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

I'm actually sad, my parents hated him, that doesnt mean I do, I'm just not as sad as you, if you know what I mean.
Your funny! "You aint gotta lie craig!"
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:00 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

Yeah....I do know what you mean but you shouldn't of said "YAY he's dead." Even if it was a joke or if it wasn't.
Hehe, love your comment Mikki. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:01 pm

Mikki wrote:
babyDB wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:

Lol Loki you got pwned baad by a girl. xP

Actually I didnt, I am JUST not as SAD as you all are, I'm sad that he's passed away yes, but not so so sad. I did buy tickets
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:01 pm

Lol

I have never accutally heard any of his songs :oops:
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:02 pm

stevenF50 wrote:
Lol

You probably have, you just don't remember... If you really REALLY havent... Your soul isnt complete.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:03 pm

I'll take Halama's word from AIM......MUSIC HAS DIED. D:
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:03 pm

I've heard all this songs, the start when he was 10, till the current age he was.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:05 pm

Halama wrote:
stevenF50 wrote:
Lol

You probably have, you just don't remember... If you really REALLY havent... Your soul isnt complete.
Hmmmm I probely have listened to a few I dont like him
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:06 pm

Loki Terry wrote:
I've heard all this songs, the start when he was 10, till the current age he was.
Interesting for someone who is happy MJ died...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:11 pm

It's funny how most of you are competing to see who is the saddest, when probably half of you have cracked or laughed at a MJ joke.
Back to top Go down
Loki Terry
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:13 pm

Halama wrote:
Loki Terry wrote:
Interesting for someone who is happy MJ died...

I'm happy and unhappy about him dying.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:16 pm

Make your mind up
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:19 pm

smileygurl wrote:
It's funny how most of you are competing to see who is the saddest, when probably half of you have cracked or laughed at a MJ joke.
And those people obviously didn't realize his greatness until he was gone.

stevenF50 wrote:
Make your mind up
For real...
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:20 pm

I thought he died years ago.
I asked a freind who told meh, and I thought HE'S CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD?!
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:21 pm

lookathis wrote:
I thought he died years ago.
I asked a freind who told meh, and I thought HE'S CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD?!
Umm... Your way off...
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:31 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Nope. Not me or Halama, probably not even Mikki. We've never laughed at a MJ joke or never will. Maybe you laughed at one but to me. Making a joke about Michael Jackson isn't amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson   RIP Michael Jackson - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Michael Jackson
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next