Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Planet

Go down 
+27
Kool Kat
Catflap60
Skid985
AlterBlade
Triton
T10N12
Big Sb
Luigi PWNS
Argie
Mikki
Flubby
JazzDawg
Adam[]
Tricky
lookathis
Brennan
Creeper
Penguinluvr562
iJosh
iCool
3oh3nerd998
stevenF50
BabyCP
Puggypug10
Ghost
RTL
Admin
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:26 am

Addy wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
Me?
Hahahahah...
You can call me...
God.

Un Trustworthy is going to be my nickname for you.

This was not a double post, the post above me was deleted.

You don't trust him huh... :/
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:27 am

Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
Me?
Hahahahah...
You can call me...
God.

Not to sound mean, but these days, I'm sticking to my private circle of friends.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:29 am

Addy wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
Luigi PWNS wrote:
Me?
Hahahahah...
You can call me...
God.

Not to sound mean, but these days, I'm sticking to my private circle of friends.

Okay, I guess that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:47 am

im glad i found this website its cool and everything :)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:50 am

skid985 wrote:
im glad i found this website its cool and everything :)

I know, It makes you feel...Good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:53 am

For the record, I'd like to confirm that I was NOT, I repeat, NOT a member of Team Payton.

And if you all would like to hear my lovely opinion, I think we should put this in our past, lock this thread to prevent further flaming, make the staff stronger to prevent further flaming, and make CPP better, agreed?
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:56 am

smileygurl wrote:
For the record, I'd like to confirm that I was NOT, I repeat, NOT a member of Team Payton.

And if you all would like to hear my lovely opinion, I think we should put this in our past, lock this thread to prevent further flaming, make the staff stronger to prevent further flaming, and make CPP better, agreed?

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 1:57 am

Addy wrote:
smileygurl wrote:

Agreed.

The Admins know what they're doing so let them do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:02 am

Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
smileygurl wrote:

Agreed.

You are right. I jsut shouldn't post my opinion at all :roll:. Yea, you'd make a great mod.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:06 am

Alright guys chill.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:15 am

smileygurl wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
smileygurl wrote:

Agreed.

You are right. I jsut shouldn't post my opinion at all :roll:. Yea, you'd make a great mod.

You were just the one that said we shouldn't flame, and I don't want to, but you're starting it up.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:16 am

No seriously guys, chill out. I don't want this thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:19 am

Luigi PWNS wrote:
If you're modding Argie, she was with us on this. She participated in the spam-raid.

smileygurl wrote:

Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
smileygurl wrote:

Agreed.

smileygurl wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
smileygurl wrote:

Agreed.

Addy wrote:
Didn't you just agree to the above post about closing the thread?

I am having fun with this though. :spin:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:19 am

Ghost wrote:
smileygurl wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
smileygurl wrote:

Agreed.

Ya because making a post about how CPP should be made better is flaming.

You were just the one that said we shouldn't flame, and I don't want to, but you're starting it up.

Addy wrote:

This thread really should be locked to prevent further flaming, but that's not up to me.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:22 am

i want the thread closed its getting annoying!!!
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:24 am

smileygurl wrote:
Ghost wrote:
smileygurl wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Addy wrote:
smileygurl wrote:

Agreed.

Addy wrote:

This thread really should be locked to prevent further flaming, but that's not up to me.
We only have 1 staff member to decide that.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:32 am

u know what no its over case closed :/
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:32 am

This thread was intended for users who had a problem with their account and it will stay open...for now.

If the flaming continues then it will be closed.
Back to top Go down
Skid985
Sidekick
Sidekick
Skid985

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:36 am

how come u dont aswere me on xat?
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Thank You!   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:38 am

Admin wrote:
As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

I and some other staff will choose the new staff members.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

New theme will be made too.

- Dark

Thank you so much!

The Team Payton theme was scary! :grim:

- Regrads Catflap60
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 2:43 am

catflap60 wrote:
Admin wrote:
As I, Dark have promised Club Penguin Planet is gonna be restored and thanks to forumotion they helped restoring Club Penguin Planet back, I also worked hard until CPP reached to this condition also right now I am aware of everything.

And as I promised there will be new staff chosen, new admins and new moderators.

If you have anything wrong with your account or have any questions please post them here.

- Dark

Thank you so much!

Don't be scared of them. Being more scared will make them plan more things because they will think you wot do anything.

- Regrads Catflap60
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 4:04 am

Hi everyone. =)
How are you today?

Anyway. Admins should stay how they are.
Mods should be Triton, Flubby for sure <<< Oh and Brian too.
Other than that i have nothing to say. Besides to stop fighting.

Peace out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: point   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 4:24 am

Ghost wrote:
catflap60 wrote:
Admin wrote:

- Dark

Thank you so much!

Don't be scared of them. Being more scared will make them plan more things because they will think you wot do anything.

- Regrads Catflap60

You got a point there Ghost!:shy:
Im not scared of them! Twisted
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:23 pm

Thanks for working so hard to restore the forums. Let's hope that this doesn't happen again any time soon.

Kool Kat - Isn't Triton already a moderator? Why does everyone keep nominating her?

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 EmptyJune 30th 2009, 12:27 pm

Ally687 wrote:
Thanks for working so hard to restore the forums. Let's hope that this doesn't happen again any time soon.

Kool Kat - Isn't Triton already a moderator? Why does everyone keep nominating her?

-Ally687
All the staff members were removed. (Right?) So, that's why we nominate who we should think should be a staff member. Kool Kat was a mod before, that's why people think she would be good for the job again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Planet
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next