Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Planet

Go down 
+27
Kool Kat
Catflap60
Skid985
AlterBlade
Triton
T10N12
Big Sb
Luigi PWNS
Argie
Mikki
Flubby
JazzDawg
Adam[]
Tricky
lookathis
Brennan
Creeper
Penguinluvr562
iJosh
iCool
3oh3nerd998
stevenF50
BabyCP
Puggypug10
Ghost
RTL
Admin
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:44 pm

JazzDawg wrote:
Exactly. If I were in Dark's position, no matter how much I hated him, I would've readmined him AND RTL. He's just doing this because he feels like he should be the only one that saved CPP all 4 times or so. No offense, but it's getting ridiculous now. And then what's with not trusting anyone with the admin pass? That's the whole reason why we got hacked every single time dark! Because people are greedy with the pass. It may not have been you the other times, but it was indeed this time. You need to start communicating more with the staff. This is not a one man team.

Heh, I'd like to know where you where?
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:46 pm

what do you mean, where was I? Um, I was demodded by RTL (not your fault RTL) because I suggested that I should get de admined for a day or so just in case anyone hacked me. I was the prime target of payton, and I thought that if I would stay admin 2 days ago, he would hack me.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:47 pm

JazzDawg wrote:
what do you mean, where was I? Um, I was demodded by RTL (not your fault RTL) because I suggested that I should get de admined for a day or so just in case anyone hacked me. I was the prime target of payton, and I thought that if I would stay admin 2 days ago, he would hack me.

Ey... Thats not the story I heard..
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:48 pm

Mikki wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

What's the story you heard? He was in the Bahamas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:48 pm

Mikki wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

Where were you during this Mikki Raise Eyebrows?
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Mikki wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

Orly? Then you have false info, well maybe not. I'm clueless as usual, things happen to fast around here, the staff usually doesn't make the decision so I find myself almost never knowing whats going on, the decisions are made by 1-3 people.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:49 pm

Well who exactly did you hear it from? Yourself?
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:52 pm

i dunno
right now were clueless because we have no staff
that stinks
is dark the only one that can make people admins, mod, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:56 pm

No, Big Sb can, but I doubt he would without Darks command. Every admin has the same power wether their name is Dark or not. :P
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:58 pm

True, but Dark has the Admin pass, which tips all others.
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 10:58 pm

but basically right now without dark we have no staff
Back to top Go down
Luigi PWNS
Lurker
Lurker
Luigi PWNS

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:01 pm

Here's the story from the hackers point of veiw. Unbarred.

Alright, first I started talking to DarkBoom. She gave me ALOT of info about CPP and some admins on it. Eventually, she told me to start blackmailing Mr. Jazzdawg, a close friend of mine, through his old blog, justtheapps. She gave me the pass and it began. I did it. Eventually, I gained Dox (personal documents) on Mr. RTL from her, who she hacked twice as a "walrus" I threatned him with it and gained admin position. I destroyed the forum with Team Payton. That's just about it. Tell everyone about this in the forum. They deserve to hear.

Post Script:
This is my cousins account. Please don't ban it. I've promised not to take a physical part in the raids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:02 pm

Luigi PWNS wrote:
Here's the story from the hackers point of veiw. Unbarred.

Alright, first I started talking to DarkBoom. She gave me ALOT of info about CPP and some admins on it. Eventually, she told me to start blackmailing Mr. Jazzdawg, a close friend of mine, through his old blog, justtheapps. She gave me the pass and it began. I did it. Eventually, I gained Dox (personal documents) on Mr. RTL from her, who she hacked twice as a "walrus" I threatned him with it and gained admin position. I destroyed the forum with Team Payton. That's just about it. Tell everyone about this in the forum. They deserve to hear.

Post Script:
This is my cousins account. Please don't ban it. I've promised not to take a physical part in the raids.

<3 GOD
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:03 pm

If Dark going to add the staff back like he says he's going to have to act fast, his population is running low on giving a care.

I'm taking no sides, just broadcasting the facts they hid.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:03 pm

Flubby wrote:
No, Big Sb can, but I doubt he would without Darks command. Every admin has the same power wether their name is Dark or not. :P

EX.ACT.LY.

I think that earns the quote of the year award.

Dude, we've all worked much harder than he has. Big Sb with the graphics, I made the new rules and some of the ideas, and RTL has been doing his job as well. Dark thinks his only job is hoarding the pass....

Dark, it just isn't fair to us... You said you would stop being a jerk. You promised us.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:05 pm

JazzDawg wrote:
Flubby wrote:

EX.ACT.LY.

Dude, we've all worked much harder than he has. Big Sb with the graphics, I made the new rules and some of the ideas, and RTL has been doing his job as well. Dark thinks his only job is hoarding the pass....

Dark, it just isn't fair to us... You said you would stop being a jerk. You promised us.

Just let him do what he needs to do for now. He'll get to it soon :shy:
Back to top Go down
iJosh
Digintary
Digintary
iJosh

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:07 pm

yep well that depends when he comes on again
its up for grabs
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:09 pm

Dark has a reputation to be uh.. gone with the wind.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:12 pm

LOL, I was just gonna say that next time he'll be on is in two months.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:12 pm

When he comes back on just ask him if you all get your job back.
Back to top Go down
Luigi PWNS
Lurker
Lurker
Luigi PWNS

JazzDawg wrote:
Flubby wrote:

EX.ACT.LY.

Dark's a greedy REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE. He does jack exept when his forum is getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:14 pm

Stop talking about Dark so much. Email him, do something about it if you have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:16 pm

Ghost wrote:
Stop talking about Dark so much. Email him, do something about it if you have a problem.

Ghost with all due respect, wake up, that's not going to get you mod.
Back to top Go down
Luigi PWNS
Lurker
Lurker
Luigi PWNS

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:18 pm

Addy wrote:
Ghost wrote:

That's one of the greatest statments... Ever.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:19 pm

Addy wrote:
Ghost wrote:

I don't need to be a mod, I was just saying. Dark has been a friend of mine for like 4 years now and I will offend him every now and then :roll:

But seriously, if he doesn't come on every once and a while then email him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Planet   Club Penguin Planet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Planet
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: